Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Does she work anymore? Or just spend the whole time making stupid tiktoks or obsessing over missing women and this madeline mccann thing? She needs somethin to keep her occupied.

Reactions: 5

IrishPotato

Did that actually happen though-or did she make it up….in a packed post office someone told her she was ugly…i mean, they aint wrong shes awfully hard to look at it but i dont believe that happened. Its all about bein a victim
Biggest lie is a packed post office, savages has about 3 people in it max lol

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
The video is shit you literally see her as he walks in then it’s like the phone goes through a fast spin cycle on the washing machine 😂 just a shit lot of movement. Isn’t worth going out of your way to watch. Apparently he was going to propose to her but she asked to go on a break. Bad carry on and also apparently the fella she’s on the date with is a bad egg, no shock there 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

newry1993

That hit and run, wasn't it a son taking his elderly mother with dementia out for a spin late at night because she couldn't sleep??? and GC and crew were trying scare them off the road and The mother and son died when they crashed into him
GC got out of the car and ran after the crash??

• Wow
  • Angry
Is there really any need for all of that for a 2nd birthday party? Corey only has 2 cousins who live on the other side of the world and I can’t imagine her having that many friends left after what she’s been up to 🙉

Kilingtime

VIP Member
It's all hearsay and we're all jealous liars. She's devoted to Corey and lives for him and him alone. All these rumours of her dealings with gangsters is vicious lies.

(joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
LMD and her motley crew. And whatever other influenza she could get a selfie with.

Is she insinuating she has postnatal depression now too?
It's looking like she is, obviously the breakup with the rapist content didn't get enough views so we are going down this route.
Influencers are so predictable with content and it's another reason why I can't stand them....postpartum is a real thing that many women suffer it isn't something for content and views.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I would be raging if some strange woman who has been in my child life five mins was plastering my son online and wishing his dad happy Father's Day
Same. I can't understand the oversharing of that wee boy. And I can't understand his mum being OK with it- she's not known for being easy going !

Kilingtime

VIP Member
He is an absolute scumbag and she’s no better!! She’s going out with someone on bail for murder and drug charges!! Won’t let the child father see Corey but happy families with an absolute tramp!!
Could work in Vil's favour custody wise...

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I’m surprised coz her voice is robotic and boring as. Even in her car monologues, you’d think speed like tablets would have her abit more excited. Maybe she spends her energy trying on all her freddie jeans every day 🤣
And doin her huurrr, that quiff and the ridiculous front bits need a serious amount of work

• Haha

Mb19

Hmmm so Hollie and Vil out together with the baby!?!? Def have to be back together..

Earwigger

I'm sure he'll go through the courts but it takes time. Could be a month or two before he gets a date before a judge and with baby so young will be likely he will only get maybe a few hours at the wknd & maybe an hour or two midweek. She can make it as difficult as she wants - claim child not well, unsettled, etc. He needs to stick with it though as thr court the best road when dealing with someone like her who tries to hold all the power.

He has been on dating apps up until a few weeks ago so if he is having another one it’s not from any serious relationship.
i know his past is horrendous but something makes me feel sad that he doesn’t see Corey. I bet she’s a right weapon if you cross her, she comes across a horrible person. I think he should be allowed contact even in a contact centre, she knew who he was when she got in bed with him so she can’t use his past as an excuse now.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Trust Hollie to make the whole Nicola Gallagher domestic abuse victim all about her. Then at the end putting 'roll on Sunday up armagh' it's crass and unnecessary.