Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Last I checked my life is pretty good, I come on here to check and see what fuck ups influencers have made or what lies they have told their followers....maybe the unstable ones aren't tattle users but those that make a living talking into a phone trying to flog teeth whitening products or silly jeans

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
If he’s as narcissistic as she previously told us 30x then I’d believe that he made her post that.

She’s forgetting all the things she told us about him selling her equipment, trying to steal her car and the ‘evidence’ she found on his phone etc. She can’t just fob it all off as lies she’s been told 🙄
Something about the whole thing stinks. He's a rapist and a creep, she's a dick who is making excuses for a shitty person's behaviour and iv no sympathy for her. I do however feel sorry for the poor child, the poor mite is only months old and already alot of people have seen his parents shitty behaviour aired for all to see.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Worse lie she told us is that he had his conviction overturned and received compensation for being wrongly accused...she knew this was a blatant lie

DamollyDollx

Is that a dig at her own parents that video? I know things weren't great between her own parents due to alcohol etc if it is then she really needs to take a step back from SM if it's a dig at the rapist then too little too late Hollie, ye spread your legs for him knowing what he was and what he stands for
Wasn’t her “doting Dad” not a bad egg who battered his ex wife and Hollie all like “my Daddy my Hero” Would you quit! Only has eyes on the house when he’s gone! She’s a scumbag.

• Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
U didn’t believe it the first time and it all was true!! 🤣 I don’t write unless I have good grounds for it!! 100% true about holly and Gary now!! I feel sorry for her the girl is more to be pitied that she has no one to step In say wise the hell up!! 😿
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She tore strips off the few friends who had the balls to tell her a few home truths about Vil and she publicly called them all jealous liars.
I'd say they're leaving her to her own devices now.
She never appears on nights out now unless with the likes of LMD etc. I'd say she has no real friends left.
The girls who were at the house hen she went to a month or two back stayed well clear of her the whole night- they all know what she's like.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She's made herself look like a total whackjob after that rant. She's directed anyone who wants to have a look at what's been said about her right here where they can see for themselves that her banybor her Dad have never been 'slagged' off at all! Either she's deluded and hasn't read here properly (despite her denials) or whoever's is feeding her information has told her a load of shite. Her and Andy would be well matched, two half-wits who believe anything they're told.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She is mortifying herself on tiktok. Hardly a comment on any of them. And fyi hollie, im very happy! I love my life 😘

newry1993

A colleague trains in VVPT said tha social services are doing “spot checks” in Holly N her house to monitor unsavoury people who have been coming and going when the wee one is der !! Apparently the writing everywhere about VVPT is to distract from her own investigations and make out VV is a risk to children hense they all says pedalo!!

• Wow

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Has this woman had an education? I’ve seen the pic of her in the school uniform but just listening to her stories.. she is not a coherent person.. she’s talks a lot but says very little of value… that story about Nicola bulley.. she said can women not walk in the morning now… coming from the woman who’s last two relationships were with a rapist and and drug dealing thug 🥴 don’t think the danger is on your walks Hollie but more likely what your sharing a bed with and a home with your baby son and elderly father. Idiot
I'd also like to add not only did she have a baby with a rapist but also told people he was wrongly accused and got 'compensation' for being wrongly jailed, then went on to blame the victim. She has some nerve to be speaking publicly about 'violence against women' after her rants about the rapist last year and then retracting it all.

• Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Jesus that’s mental! This country is gone to shit!! Haha yea that’s what she claimed when they were broken up.. drugs, gambling, debt as well as the abuse accusations she made against him! All the Luna hair spray must be affecting her brain cos she has a very short memory
Girls girls, yis are awful bold! Sure that was all lies made up by jealous friends!? He is pure as the driven snow (no pun intended❄) and him robbing her blind was all a big misunderstanding?

Newry has gone to hell the past while again- mostly down to drug feuds- but it's happening everywhere now unfortunately. There was a time when that shite would have been nipped in the bud but it's a free for all now. When men take machetes to sleeping men times are bad.

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Holly was in looking at bunk beds this week for her house for the boyfriends child staying over . It's all very soon in my opinion.
Its been said 100000 times, shes so desperate. Not a single thought between her ears. State of her

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
M-C , has she done something bad to you in the past?
Who's M-C ?

My issue with hollie is she takes no accountability for her actions, puts herself on this moral high ground pedestal yet is happy to excuse thee worse behaviour such as rape and drug dealing. She stuck up for andy malone knowing how shitty he treated his staff. At no point did she think of her son when she went on those rants past year regarding the rapist then weeks later blaming her friends.
Iv never met the girl in real life, maybe passed her once or twice in Dundalk and Cross but she embodies everything I hate about influencers, its all an online charade!

You seem to stick up for her alot, do you know her personally?

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
What age is this wee fella?
26 He has a quare history.

• Sick
  • Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Oh I see!!
You know the way she sells stuff from her website like Luna by Lisa and Bare by Vogue why would people buy from her when they can just go to the chemist or buy from the official website? Does she have a shop or a deal with these companies? I don’t get it!!
She sells from her salon in her house.

The new extensions reel- the song choice proves how stuck back in time her whole persona is.- Dootsy fashion, drag queen makeup, big quiff (though the hairdresser did well to get rid of that, even if its just temporary!😅)