Holidays #3 2023 & 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.
So can you have a large cabin bag AND a bag that fits under a seat?
Yes. You have booked your large cabin bag to bring on board but are still entitled to bring your small bag that will fit under your seat

Reactions: 1
Is there anywhere in Europe that is hot enough for sunbathing in September/Early October? Usually go to the canaries that time of year but fancy a change

Is there anywhere in Europe that is hot enough for sunbathing in September/Early October? Usually go to the canaries that time of year but fancy a change
Greece/ islands are usually still warm...been to Santorini ,Mykonos, Rhodes and Crete mid September and it was boiling

Reactions: 4
We
We have been to both Cyprus and Rhodes late September and it’s been very hot and sunny every day

Greek Islands, southern Italy/Sicily, Malta and southern mainland Spain and Portugal should all be hot enough in late September/early October. I've been in most of these places up to mid/late October and still had temps up in the mid to high 20s Celsius

Reactions: 2
Costa del sol. Estepona, Marbella or Nerja. End September is usually gorgeous. Less busy and temps mid twenties x.

I went to Majorca one year a few years ago in early October and it was just hot enough to sunbathe/saim

Another vote for malta, we went for my birthday (26th sept) a few years back and it was pretty hot and sunny for the week, definitely did plenty of sunbathing.

I can't talk about Malta in summer as we went mid Feb during the off season but it's a gorgeous country, I'd love to go back in summer!

I'm thinking of changing my Barcelona holiday to something for next year instead. Just annoying as I have to change the flights first before I can check the cost of hotels

I love Rhodes Town.

It has it all, beach for the day and wonderful town for the evening full of restaurants and shops. Its also not expensive.
I nearly booked a holiday there! It just ended up being a lot more expensive than where we chose to go instead. I reckon this could be where we go next though!

I love Rhodes Town.

It has it all, beach for the day and wonderful town for the evening full of restaurants and shops. Its also not expensive.
Seconding- Rhodes Town is superb, the old town in particular is amazing. The whole island is very easy to travel around by car. There is another smaller town Lindos around 50 min drive with an acropolis on top of it, great old town and stunning beaches.

Reactions: 4