Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The original PS games will always have a place in my heart (crappy graphics and all). 😂
The original games were brutal, it's like you want to learn some spells? Alright go into this room an fight these mental monsters that shoot fire an venum at you 😅

Just put legacy on to get a update of almost 3gb, wondering if this is the patch for the graphics an such

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My character is so ugly I wish I took more time changing her I thought I’d be able to change her after😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kindi think they all look the same 😂 it's something in the eyes that makes them all have that same look, I thought I had picked ok as I spent so much time changing things but she's not much different to all the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I assume everyone else is running around wearing a random assortment of clothes that don’t match for the best offence/defence stats and it’s not just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume everyone else is running around wearing a random assortment of clothes that don’t match for the best offence/defence stats and it’s not just me?
I was till it was starting to annoy me, so I changed the appearance to the school outfit an make the glasses, hat, scarf etc all invisible

• Heart
I was till it was starting to annoy me, so I changed the appearance to the school outfit an make the glasses, hat, scarf etc all invisible
You can change the appearance of things … so once you’ve selected stuff with the highest defence/offence.. when you are back in the main menu that says like headwear, outfit, cloaks etc when you hover over each square.. you can click the square to change the appearance and then you can choose whatever you want or you can make it invisible!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You can change the appearance of things … so once you’ve selected stuff with the highest defence/offence.. when you are back in the main menu that says like headwear, outfit, cloaks etc when you hover over each square.. you can click the square to change the appearance and then you can choose whatever you want or you can make it invisible!
Yeah sorry prob should have wrote that better 😅 that's what I've done, I have the highest legendary gear on me an I just changed it's appearance to how I wanted it or my god would my character look a right state with what am actually wearing 😂

Also I feel like am real close to finishing it now an am not sure an ready for it all to be done 😅 I have one more quest to do then I feel like the seasons going change again an it will be my last

I am also loving Sebastians story, it's had me on edge at times an man has it really taken off, compared to poppy's an Natty's it feels more like a main story, I feel like poppy an Natty's story is sorta like a kill some time side quest type, doesn't feel like it would have mattered if I done them or not

I’m back to my stylish self. Thanks for the tip 😊
I knew there was a way to do it just couldn’t figure out how 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah sorry prob should have wrote that better 😅 that's what I've done, I have the highest legendary gear on me an I just changed it's appearance to how I wanted it or my god would my character look a right state with what am actually wearing 😂

Also I feel like am real close to finishing it now an am not sure an ready for it all to be done 😅 I have one more quest to do then I feel like the seasons going change again an it will be my last

I am also loving Sebastians story, it's had me on edge at times an man has it really taken off, compared to poppy's an Natty's it feels more like a main story, I feel like poppy an Natty's story is sorta like a kill some time side quest type, doesn't feel like it would have mattered if I done them or not
I’m loving it.. I’ve only just got to my first autumn … I’ve been trying to just explore a lot … plus my one year old likes to try and get involved and press all the buttons for me 😂😂 it’s a slow process but I’m really loving it.. I’m in hufflepuff, and I think once I’m done I’m going to choose a new house and do it again!

I think am going go ravenclaw next, it's a bit of a bummer you can't get into the other common rooms, i would have liked if they had let you try the riddle or type in passwords to gain access to them

From what I've seen ravenclaw looks an amazing common room so am looking forward to exploring it

I think am going go ravenclaw next, it's a bit of a bummer you can't get into the other common rooms, i would have liked if they had let you try the riddle or type in passwords to gain access to them

From what I've seen ravenclaw looks an amazing common room so am looking forward to exploring it
I read somewhere that raven claw was the worst one to do 😂😂 I don’t know why though… the gryffindor fireplace looks really nice! But yeah I wish you could go in the other common rooms!

My character is a Ravenclaw 😂 I linked it to my Pottermore account and that’s what I am, so just kept it the same. I’m definitely playing as a Slytherin next though!

My character is a Ravenclaw 😂 I linked it to my Pottermore account and that’s what I am, so just kept it the same. I’m definitely playing as a Slytherin next though!
Yes! I usually always play a good person when I play games so I’m thinking of playing slytherin and becoming a dark wizard! It’s kind of exciting! 😂

• Heart
I just finished it, it was absolutely AMAZING, the ending is incredible an the music is brilliant, I know it's only one ending out multiple so I definitely want to know what the others are like, I cried at my ending

Now am off to 100% it with the field guide

What a absolutely phenomenal game

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just finished it, it was absolutely AMAZING, the ending is incredible an the music is brilliant, I know it's only one ending out multiple so I definitely want to know what the others are like, I cried at my ending

Now am off to 100% it with the field guide

What a absolutely phenomenal game
Wow well done! How many hours do you reckon it took

Wow well done! How many hours do you reckon it took
It took me about 36 hours to complete it, so taking out time for collecting things an other little time wasters like decorating the room of requirement I'd say it was maybe 30ish hours just for the story an the character quests on their own

I've still got a ton to do, I've 100% hogsmeade, got all it's collectibles plus done all the side quests
100% unlocked all floo
Maybe 90% with completing all merlin challenges
Roughly 70/80% completed hogwarts with all collectables an side quests
But I have outside of hogwarts to do, I've maybe cleared like two or three camps but apart from that I've really not done anything so I want to fully 100% everything before starting another game

Just spent like a hour decorating downstairs in my room of requirement 😂 I have it as the botanic decoration an spent ages decorating my walls an getting all my plant pots an potion stations sitting right

• Heart
Reactions: 5