Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it? I have it on x box series x pre order. It’s my birthday on Tuesday
Yes, I had thought it was midnight on the 7th so essentially the 8th it was releasing, but they have it on twitter that as soon as it turns the 7th at midnight then it's out

Am honestly curious to try the time zone trick for the Xbox, apparently you can change your time zone on Xbox to new Zealand an get it even earlier, but it needs to go back to your own time zone before midnight or you get locked into that region for the game, which probably wouldn't matter too much as it's not a online multiplayer anyway
---

For pc players it doesn’t release until 6pm on Tuesday with no preload 😞
I won’t see the fecking game til Wednesday.
Am surprised there's no predownload considering it's size, was I think 75gb for me

Reactions: 1
Am surprised there's no predownload considering it's size, was I think 75gb for me
I think it’s to do with preventing data mining before the game is out. Which is annoying but I can deal with that. But not even being able to start the download until 18 hours after console have access to the game is ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I'm looking forward to this now i've finally got a switch to play it on.
Used to love the Harry Potter games for the Gameboy

Reactions: 3
I can't get it until April as its not out for PS4 for then, and I certainly don't have £500 to drop on a PS5 to get it earlier haha

Just as well I don't have time to play it until then I suppose.

Reactions: 2
You'd think they would have wanted to wait till they could release all versions at the same time, I'd imagine after tomorrow the internet is going be full of footage, for me it's 11am that New Zealand will have it go live so by the time it gets to midnight here my YT will probably be full of walkthroughs an game footage, it's going be sooo hard not to go an watch it all, the footage that's out the now only shows one side quest an some areas but no story as it seems the Devs told the media what they could do when they tried it out

omg the new zealand trick works, I put my Xbox to it last night an am in playing it now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am absolutely LOVING it, the graphics are so much better than I thought they would be, an the music is really good as well, it's almost a hour of story (with a little gameplay) before you reach hogwarts so be prepared not to get to hogwarts first, but the story does set it up an give some history

My game was linked to the fan page so it put me in Slytherin but there is a option to either select or pick a different house so don't worry if you get a house you don't want, you can just click to change

Headmaster black is a asshole tbh 😂

An I'll check to see if I can get pets, so far I only just got to hogwarts an have explored the Slytherin common room 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did hear he was playing the part, a bit of a pity black is such a twit tbh lol

I can't believe am like almost 6 hours in this game an haven't even explored like 1% of the map, I've been all over the school, hogsmeade an a bit outside it

Am hoping the broom an mounts unlock soon so I can fly, so much is tied to the story an it's looking like mounts an brooms are tied to that, also haven't unlocked the room of requirement so far either, I did try an see if I could buy a pet but the pet shop in hogsmeade was locked so maybe it unlocks further into the game, you can go around petting all the cats though, an you do get a owl but can't so far change it's appearance (if you can even change it)

Still loving the game

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did hear he was playing the part, a bit of a pity black is such a twit tbh lol

I can't believe am like almost 6 hours in this game an haven't even explored like 1% of the map, I've been all over the school, hogsmeade an a bit outside it

Am hoping the broom an mounts unlock soon so I can fly, so much is tied to the story an it's looking like mounts an brooms are tied to that, also haven't unlocked the room of requirement so far either, I did try an see if I could buy a pet but the pet shop in hogsmeade was locked so maybe it unlocks further into the game, you can go around petting all the cats though, an you do get a owl but can't so far change it's appearance (if you can even change it)

Still loving the game
i'm living through you rn

• Haha
Happy birthday, glad it will be a nice bday gift for you 🎉🎉

Aw thanks guys lol, it really is fun, am trying not to give too much away, I will say though that if you aren't used to combat then maybe think about easy or even I think it's called adventure mode, I have it on normal an honestly it's kicking my ass 😅 an am still pretty early game, they definitely made combat look alot easier on the game previews 😅

I am assuming that the broom an mounts will unlock after classes an so far I've had 4 classes which have been fun, also it seems exploration goes up after doing things an not just running about like a idiot that I've been doing 😅

It's also running smoothing, it has a few little glitches an what not, doors not opening straight away an characters glitching a little in story mode, hoping a patch comes out soon

• Heart
props to the other half who treated me to the deluxe version so I could access it 3 days early!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4