Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've gotta wait until Friday 😅 but I've booked the day off work to enjoy it 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you all enjoy it, a few things incase you didn't know

You cant change your face when chosen, just your hairstyle

You cant change talent points once chosen, an it's limited how many you get so I'd read them all an think carefully what ones you like before you pick

The world map when zoomed out will let you know what level is recommended for going into it, as some enemies will take chunks out you

Completing Merlin's quests around the grounds will unlock more inventory space

Revelio is your best friend, spam it 😅

It might be great to do the story but side quests open up SO much an the characters side quests can be super helpful in story mode

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve just purchased a PS5 and pre-ordered the game. Should be all set to play over the weekend, can’t wait 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasn't going to buy it but watched a youtuber live stream it from the start for 6 hours on Monday and it completely sold it to me (and my other half who isn't a HP fan!) so pre-ordered the deluxe just in the nick of time. Had some issues installing from Steam last night but got it eventually and about 2.5 hrs in now. It's so good I can't wait to explore more.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I finally unlocked my broom an omg the difference it makes getting around, so worth it

Also spent like a hour jut decorating my room of requirement 😅

• Heart
long shot but does anyone have a laptop/pc that doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game but it still works? because i might need to buy the game as well as a new laptop 😂😂

Reactions: 1
We downloaded it last night! I got Hufflepuff which is my pottermore house anyway woopwoop!!! Loving it so far

• Heart
Ah I didn’t know there was a thread for this game! It’s officially taken over my life 😂 I was thrilled to be in Slytherin.

I’m getting too distracted with all the side quests, reckon I might eventually complete it in 2025!

• Heart
Ah I didn’t know there was a thread for this game! It’s officially taken over my life 😂 I was thrilled to be in Slytherin.

I’m getting too distracted with all the side quests, reckon I might eventually complete it in 2025!
Ugh same I go to do my main task and then I talk to someone and they give me some stupid task to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, the side quests actually help a ton in leveling you up as most talent points are locked behind levels an man does it get hard real quick 😅 I've finally gotten to Christmas with mine judging by the Xmas trees up around hogsmeade an the school

I never noticed it before but it actually goes through the holidays in stages, at first when it first turned autumn there was only a few pumpkins about the school an none in hogsmeade then the more I done the more pumpkins appeared until eventually hogsmeade and the school was covered with them, it's the same with winter, it only started off as some garland around the place an now I've got Xmas trees, I absolutely adore those little touches they added where you see the seasons progress like that an it's not just like here's winter so here's Xmas trees now 😂

Also I'll be curious to know if any of you choose the dark arts path where you pick the unforgivables, I obviously picked to learn them but if anyone doesn't I'll be curious to know how the story goes, especially with Sebastian as he's the one who teaches you it an when you go to his village he uses it to save Ann, so would like to know how that part goes

• Heart
To be fair, the side quests actually help a ton in leveling you up as most talent points are locked behind levels an man does it get hard real quick 😅 I've finally gotten to Christmas with mine judging by the Xmas trees up around hogsmeade an the school

I never noticed it before but it actually goes through the holidays in stages, at first when it first turned autumn there was only a few pumpkins about the school an none in hogsmeade then the more I done the more pumpkins appeared until eventually hogsmeade and the school was covered with them, it's the same with winter, it only started off as some garland around the place an now I've got Xmas trees, I absolutely adore those little touches they added where you see the seasons progress like that an it's not just like here's winter so here's Xmas trees now 😂

Also I'll be curious to know if any of you choose the dark arts path where you pick the unforgivables, I obviously picked to learn them but if anyone doesn't I'll be curious to know how the story goes, especially with Sebastian as he's the one who teaches you it an when you go to his village he uses it to save Ann, so would like to know how that part goes
My game just switched in to autumn. It’s so clever how they’ve got these little details.

I’m probably not going to learn them on this playthrough but my other half is doing a “dark wizard run” as he says, and he’s desperate to learn them 😂

My game just switched in to autumn. It’s so clever how they’ve got these little details.

I’m probably not going to learn them on this playthrough but my other half is doing a “dark wizard run” as he says, and he’s desperate to learn them 😂

Please do let me know how it goes, I feel like I've still got hours of gameplay left before am done an can start a new game so I can play differently lol

Reactions: 2
Oh my Lord, I was up until 3am playing this last night - time just got away from me! It’s absolutely brilliant, a stunning game.

• Heart
Honestly the more I play it I just can’t understand the people on twitter etc who are so determined to hate the game and ruin the fun of people who are playing it by saying things like “oh it’s such a mid game” “the graphics look like they are from 2005” “it plays like a game for 7 year olds” - like what?? Have you even given it a go??

Reactions: 7
The fact that they are having to nitpick over such stupid reasons just shows that they actually can't find anything bad about the game itself, obviously they have never played much games either, have you seen what 2005 games looked like 😂

There are some graphic issues like glitches an such, but I'd imagine it's going be patched up soon an we will get a update that will fix it, but tbh the fact it's in a really good state on launch is amazing, usually games have a ton of bugs an such on launch, I mean cyberpunk was an absolute disaster, so legacy has actually done amazingly well for not really having much wrong apart from some cosmetic details

Reactions: 7
i went to a harry potter pub quiz last night (and won 🤠🤠), and all people could talk about during the breaks was the game and how incredible it is 😊

• Heart
Congrats 🎉🎉 I've never been to a hp quiz but I'd love to one day

I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game before 😂 even my other harry potter games that I loved never had me this addicted

• Heart
Congrats 🎉🎉 I've never been to a hp quiz but I'd love to one day

I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game before 😂 even my other harry potter games that I loved never had me this addicted
The original PS games will always have a place in my heart (crappy graphics and all). 😂

• Haha