Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he has a medical condition from the Falklands where he can’t cry?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe he has a medical condition from the Falklands where he can’t cry?
Well that time in the CIA must have caused it 😄
Seriously both of them need to stfu. Hilarious going on about telling her kids their dad killed someone being so traumatic just reminds people of that poor guy having to tell his son that his mum won't be coming home because she was shot dead at work, but she's such a narcissist she probably doesn't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s the first thing I thought too. No actual tears!
He’s an actor trying to save his own skin, that’s all.
He's trying to reduce the amount of money he has to pay. He's not going to be criminally charged, that has been obvious since it happened.

In the UK he'd be on bail for Manslaughter and wouldnt be allowed to talk to the media.

Reactions: 11
Only in America. Nope.

And unscripted how crass!
So he didn't pull the trigger and the gun just went off with a live round. Nope.
Granted the man looks awful but he is awful and as for his wife well......

I felt sorry for him when this news broke but this interview doesnt bode well. The tears are obviously fake and he comes now out with it that he didnt pull the trigger? why not saying it immediately? Or be graceful about it and let the police confirm/report it themselves?

I felt sorry for him when this news broke but this interview doesnt bode well. The tears are obviously fake and he comes now out with it that he didnt pull the trigger? why not saying it immediately? Or be graceful about it and let the police confirm/report it themselves?
He's just shifting blame, *someone* put a live bullet in the gun, I didn't pull the trigger, I don't know what I could've done to prevent it. Ffs YOU COULD'VE CHECKED THE GUN. It'll be the next ten years of lawsuits, he must already be paying a fortune to lawyers. He's going to be broke with a crazy wife and those poor kids.

Reactions: 12
He's just shifting blame, *someone* put a live bullet in the gun, I didn't pull the trigger, I don't know what I could've done to prevent it. Ffs YOU COULD'VE CHECKED THE GUN. It'll be the next ten years of lawsuits, he must already be paying a fortune to lawyers. He's going to be broke with a crazy wife and those poor kids.
Couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Yes poor kids dragged into this mess, but they were hardly in a stable environment anyway, what with their mother pretending they were half Spanish!

How is she still continuing this Spanish facade
Probably because, ironically she is a white, wealthy woman from a wealthy white family. If she was really Hispanic and lied as blatantly as she has, she would not get away with it.

He also, according to the news this morning, said that he didn't feel guilty about the shooting, which is a damn stupid thing to say.
I honestly think his concern and worry is for his career not the lady who lost her life or her family. His arrogance is astounding and he can’t even reign it in now….

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think that interview he just did was the best idea, especially when the investigation is ongoing. It wasn’t necessary and it quite possibly made things worse for him, because he looks like he’s trying to wriggle out of taking any responsibility at all. Which is not a good look.
And there were no tears, no matter how hard he was trying to squeeze them out for the camera.
His latest Insta post starts with the words: “No matter what happens to me, no matter what I suffer ..”
Me, me, me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if the shooting wasn't bad enough it's now revealed his name is listed in Epstein's little black book.

Wonder what Hilaria thinks of that.

iMarkup_20211203_103222.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just can’t understand how he doesn’t have at least the tiniest bit of guilt for what happened on HIS film production whilst HE was holding the gun !
It’s actually shocking

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.