Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilary and Alec Baldwin #2 She still thinks she’s from Spain and Alec will take no blame

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notable that they haven't deleted their Instagram accounts too.Hilaria would never,she'd curl up and die without all that attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone notice that Ee-lar-ee-a’s accent is back in her videos? Wow, and way to claim victimhood over a murdered woman.

This video makes so much sense as to what probably transpired

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice that Ee-lar-ee-a’s accent is back in her videos? Wow, and way to claim victimhood over a murdered woman.

This video makes so much sense as to what probably transpired
God why doesn't someone tell her to stfu! She is deranged. Everyone on the planet knows she's not Spanish! She's probably terrified that if they are sued, she'll have to sack 5 of the 6 nannies and take care of the kids herself 😄

Reactions: 10
It seems automatic these days that with certain crimes police check phone activity. Perhaps they want to look at text messages, emails, web browser history, deleted history and other information stored on the phone.

Reactions: 1
She is deep into her delusion, posting her stories and posts about fake people and long rants about being victimized. She even managed to get in a thing about “forgetting” English words. Also noticed that their photos now show an engaged Alec - normally he looks bored and completely uninvolved in her happy family photos. I predict baby that they will announce baby number seven next month

Reactions: 10
I've been following his case ever since he claimed HE was the victim in this.

I've always thought he was guilty. I dont think he meant to INTENTIONALLY kill the woman, but I do think he wanted to scare her. A lot like the youtube video posted above, I think he was homesick, pissed off with how behind schedule they were which would mean he would need to stay longer and also angry over the cast walkouts over gun safety. I dont think he gave a rats ass about the two previous misfires, I also dont think he cared/had a good relationship with the poor woman who died. He was angry, tried to show her he wasn't taking any orders from someone 'below him' and it bit him in the ass, essentially. If they are trying to get shots of him cocking the gun and she was standing adjacent to the camera, surely this means, he would've had to have been pointing the gun at HER, not the camera lens? Does that not breach the health and safety code anyway?

Reactions: 7
Hilaria is clearly very unwell. She's a pathological liar. A text book fantasist and she shows signs of histrionic personality disorder.
She needs rescuing from herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I follow her on Instagram I honestly expected her to sound like Penelope cruz..
Me too. I remember trying to listen to the Mom Brain podcast because there was a billboard for it near my house plus I’ve always liked Daphne Oz’s recipes. I was shocked to hear Hilaria’s voice. So feminine and soft without any accent even on vowels.

She is deep into her delusion, posting her stories and posts about fake people and long rants about being victimized. She even managed to get in a thing about “forgetting” English words. Also noticed that their photos now show an engaged Alec - normally he looks bored and completely uninvolved in her happy family photos. I predict baby that they will announce baby number seven next month
Totally agree, anything to distract from the tragic loss of a person. I would even go as far as to say if it’s a girl the middle name will be Halyna . It would have to be the middle name as the first would have to be Spanish to go with the rest of the Balwinito’s or whatever she calls them

Reactions: 6
784DFFB5-D600-46C0-8B73-29E558815080.png

Fake Spanish Hilary is having a lovely fake Spanish Christmas just because her family have a holiday home in Mallorca ! But don’t call her fake 🙄🙄 Feliz Navidad 🎄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.