Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the two of them completely unlikeable, but ... if my beloved spoke to me in that dismissive manner in front of anyone (re her getting her neb in constantly during that impromptu roadside interview) it would be the last time he did it.

And as for her, God but she's annoying. How do they put up with each other?

And celebrate occasions as much as you like, especially for the kids, but ffs, Hilarious obviously has no bloody common sense or she wouldn't have posted the photos online so soon after the awful tragedy - no consideration at all for the feelings of Halyna Hutchins' poor son and family. She's a witch!
Exactly.No one's saying she and her kids can't celebrate Halloween, but don't post about it ffs.Have some fuckin sensitivity.

Reactions: 23
So, her Spanish accent is gone? Also why does she keep butting in and standing in the way. The man is trying to talk and say his peice as much as he can so he can most probably be left alone by the paparazzi. They both seem annoying af.
I noticed this too last time I heard her speak. How very convenient to just drop the fake Spanish accent even though she’s from Boston and stop the “how you say….cucumber?” pretending that English wasn’t her first language. She’s a bell end! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed this too last time I heard her speak. How very convenient to just drop the fake Spanish accent even though she’s from Boston and stop the “how you say….cucumber?” pretending that English wasn’t her first language. She’s a bell end! 😂😂
Hopefully someone someday soon says to her: How you say in English ... oh yes ... duck off fake witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
wow, I thought these two were tone deaf on their Instagram pages, but Alec's daughter Ireland might take the cake. I get that she is not responsible for her father and should not be punished for it, but to post this Halloween costume takes it to a whole other level

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How do you say... another word for "funny"... oh yes: hill-ar-y-ous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've noticed Hilary is still posting on her insta.

1636371637558.png

A decent lawyer would have told them both to deactivate their accounts until this tragedy gets sorted out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
"Every film/TV set that uses guns, fake or otherwise, should have a police officer on set, hired by the production, to specifically monitor weapons safety," Baldwin posted on Twitter.

As a producer, if he wanted extra precautions to be taken on set he should have arranged for it. He was perfectly happy with the situation as is. It’s always PR with him 🙄

Reactions: 16
Her latest IG story is just so tone-deaf.
She is lamenting the media attention. Sis, if you wanna have privacy - step 1. get off instagram. step 2. don't publicise your location. 3. if your location does become public, don't do pap walks.

It would of been much more respectful if she had remained silent on Instagram ! But no she is now making it all about her ! How awful her life is because she now has paparazzi following her when she goes out for her 50th essential coffee of the day !
I can think of much worse things like being accidentally shot on a film set !

• Sick
It would of been much more respectful if she had remained silent on Instagram ! But no she is now making it all about her ! How awful her life is because she now has paparazzi following her when she goes out for her 50th essential coffee of the day !
I can think of much worse things like being accidentally shot on a film set !
Or losing a cherished family member

Reactions: 11
"Every film/TV set that uses guns, fake or otherwise, should have a police officer on set, hired by the production, to specifically monitor weapons safety," Baldwin posted on Twitter.

As a producer, if he wanted extra precautions to be taken on set he should have arranged for it. He was perfectly happy with the situation as is. It’s always PR with him 🙄
Or he could have just employed experienced staff in the first place. The man and his batshit wife are in full on victim mode.

Reactions: 10
That's interesting. Looks like actors do check and make sure a gun is empty before shooting it. Bet the Baldwins will be raging. I doubt George would have said that if he thought Alec had a chance of working again, or at least working with him.

Reactions: 2
Script supervisor who called 911 is suing Alec Baldwin. There are apparently new allegations.

Sky News: https://news.sky.com/liveblog-webvi...t-to-hold-news-conference-12471066?inApp=true

Reactions: 6
What she said so far is pretty damning - that Alec was reckless not checking it and there was no need even to fire the gun in the scene. She's someone that's been in the biz for 40 years. And she's going after Alec personally

Reactions: 10
Based on this, there should be a criminal investigation, but obviously the authorities aren't interested.

Reactions: 2
What she said so far is pretty damning - that Alec was reckless not checking it and there was no need even to fire the gun in the scene. She's someone that's been in the biz for 40 years. And she's going after Alec personally
I found this comment interesting. It has previously been said the the firearm discharged accidentally. Since this woman was the first to call 911 I assume she was there. And it reads like he did fire the gun on purpose, not that it went off accidentally.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.