Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pretty damn hard for a gun to go off accidentally if you are practicing proper gun safety (routine check, trigger discipline (never put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot), and never point a gun at a target you don't intend to shoot)

Alec is calling for a reduction of the use of guns on movie sets....maybe a better thing would be to require NRA safety courses for the cast and crew.

A few of my kids were on the rifle team at school and they all had to go through the NRA course plus a refresher every year. Those 13-year-olds had better safety discipline than this moron. In the 10 years I had kids on the team -- we are talking twice weekly practices plus weekly tournaments-- up to and including Nationals, so literally thousands of shooters and hundreds of events--we never once had a negligent discharge or incident. Why? Because they were taught to treat every rifle as loaded and to check and double check everything before entering and exiting the firing line.

Reactions: 7
Wow, that is quite a watch! Alec does come across as unlikeable, and he really is pissed at Hilary, I bet he asked her to stay in the car.
He is constantly moving away from her, so to stand alone. She’s insisting on being part of the interview even though he's asked her not. I do agree that AB has dug himself into a hole playing happy families when he probably feels exhausted with a wife who’s hyper and a fraud and so many little children.

Reactions: 10
Omg her Instagram is so narcissistic. I think Alex made a big mistake when he met her. They now have 6 children and she obviously has expensive tastes. ( 3 Moncler Jackets !)

Reactions: 8
It is pretty damn hard for a gun to go off accidentally if you are practicing proper gun safety (routine check, trigger discipline (never put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot), and never point a gun at a target you don't intend to shoot)

Alec is calling for a reduction of the use of guns on movie sets....maybe a better thing would be to require NRA safety courses for the cast and crew.

A few of my kids were on the rifle team at school and they all had to go through the NRA course plus a refresher every year. Those 13-year-olds had better safety discipline than this moron. In the 10 years I had kids on the team -- we are talking twice weekly practices plus weekly tournaments-- up to and including Nationals, so literally thousands of shooters and hundreds of events--we never once had a negligent discharge or incident. Why? Because they were taught to treat every rifle as loaded and to check and double check everything before entering and exiting the firing line.
Yup. I shot rifle for my university and then was a reservist before becoming a cadet instructor. I qualified as a full bore rifle coach on the cadet version of the military rifle (single shot rather than semi-automatic). Every single one of those cadets aged 13 upwards showed more safety consciousness than anyone on that set, going through the whole military safe handover of weapons every time.

Reactions: 3
I just rewatched Tracie Morrissey’s stories on Hilary from back when the Spanish thing came out and just laughing my head off. Such a mood lifter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't, off the top of my head, think of another celeb who is as cray as Hiliary Baldwin. OMG her nuttiness is off the charts! Only Alice Evans comes close, I think!

Reactions: 12
Her latest Instagram posts where she’s dragged the kids out to have their photos taken in the sleet are pretty disturbing.
The kids look freezing, some of them are without hats so have cold wet hair, the littlest boy is being grappled quite aggressively by one of the older ones, and the baby girl looks terrified (and her lips are blue!). They will all have raging head colds after that. And I don’t understand the point of posting this at all.
I mean, cute pics of happy kids all wrapped up warm and playing in soft fluffy snow is one thing. This was not that.

• Wow
This woman gets worse, first the humour at Rafa writing duck everywhere. What the hell is that about. And now a post on her stories about how difficult it has been to have to explain 'recent events' to her children. Just more of her tone deaf crap. You know what's harder Hillary, having to tell your kid his Mum is dead.

Reactions: 21
Jesus Alec Baldwin is looking so thin, old and haggered in her latest picture.😱😱 It mustn’t be easy dealing with what’s happened and having a head the ball of a wife looking for constant public attention.

She really is still going all in on the Spanish thing - even the cats have to get Spanish names. Those poor kids, having to live in her delusion. You know that they have Spanish-speaking nannies--I would love to know what they have to say about her.

he has always looked completed checked out and disengaged, and even more so lately. I don't think he even likes her any more, but there are too many kids and he is too old to start over

ETA: Her favorite cookies are "magadelenas" They are madeleines FFS, not some exotic Spanish delicacy. My local grocery store bakery carries them

Reactions: 13
I find it strange that Hilary is still taking pictures of her husband when he looks broken
My husband recently lost his dad and the last thing on my mind would be taking pictures of him grieving or looking so broken 😞
She has a complete addiction to Instagram she doesn’t even realise what’s acceptable anymore !

Reactions: 18
I find it strange that Hilary is still taking pictures of her husband when he looks broken
My husband recently lost his dad and the last thing on my mind would be taking pictures of him grieving or looking so broken 😞
She has a complete addiction to Instagram she doesn’t even realise what’s acceptable anymore !
Agree!! You see from the pap pics she’s constantly videoing. I can not stand this woman. She’s so awful. Every picture she takes of her kids she’s sure to get a bit of her boob in. 🙄

Reactions: 11
He seems to have done a Prince Andrew type interview. The pair of them are crass and bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks like a broken man.
He does yet I just can't feel sorry for him. Everything all about him, and his family. They need to learn to have some dignity and get out of the spotlight for however long it takes but they can't even do that. I am amazed he is giving interviews while there is an on-going investiation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.