Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t understand how he doesn’t have at least the tiniest bit of guilt for what happened on HIS film production whilst HE was holding the gun !
It’s actually shocking
Even if it was a tragic accident, normal humans would feel guilty and wonder "what could I have done differently?"

Those kids have no chance being raised by these conscienceless narcs. God help them, especially when they are a no longer cute, compliant little props

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really didn’t think this man could get any more repugnant but he just has.
No guilt ….. wow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is it anger provoking to watch?
He blamed her for requesting that he points the gun at her.

He blamed everyone except himself.

He seemed full of rage at what George Clooney said about checking the gun yourself.

He takes no responsibility whatsoever.

He did himself no favors with this interview, full of himself, so yes it does provoke anger in me.

Such a piece of tit.

Reactions: 22
I really didn’t think this man could get any more repugnant but he just has.
No guilt ….. wow.
He has repulsed me for years but the way he has tried to spin killing another person into another PR op is vile beyond words. How is there not more outrage from his peers? I don't get it!

Hilary is now saying she has been voiceless since the shooting.

OH MY GOD!

Reactions: 10
OMG - his reply to her Instagram sobfest "I’m lucky. Sometimes it doesn’t seem that way to me. But having you and our family…I’m the luckiest guy on Earth."

He really cannot stand her can he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually really worry for those kids if he loses his career, the only hope they had was having nannies that genuinely cared for them, and the money to get a good education.
Without his career they’ll have neither of those. Just insane narcissist parents who ignore them. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 8
He should NOT have done that interview. Self-serving, self-absorbed, insensitive prick.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.