Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a thread to discuss Alec Baldwin's fake Spanish wife, Hilaria, who is in fact from Boston, and called Hilary. Also to post funny memes, reactions, and articles.

What do you all think of the debacle? I kind of feel sorry for her because she seems harmless. It's wrong that she lied, but there must be something wrong with her to feel the need to do that.

I hope that she hasn't lied to her kids, husband or in-laws. Surely Alec must have met her parents? I don't know whether he is in on the act or not. I have read some theories that Hilaria deliberately pretended to be Spanish to attract Alec, because he likes exotic women.

Another thing is, I'm wondering if she's a bit older than 36. She was described as an alumni of a school in 1992, when she ought to have been about aged 8. I didn't know they made lists of school children that young.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
AhahahahA! Hopefully they will do and snl sketch as Alec playing himself!! Hillary or should I say hillaria ( boom boom)should she play herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so glad for this thread!

She looks well beyond 36.

Some comedy from other threads/the internet at large:

Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 23.04.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t get over this, it’s just hilarious! A great distraction from covid too. The whole thing is just so strange! The only reason why I feel sorry for her is because I absolutely love Alec Baldwin, he’s brilliant as Trump on SNL 😂

Reactions: 13
This is so bizarre, it's just such a weird thing to do! How did she get caught out btw? I seem to have missed that 😕

Reactions: 14
She does look older than 36. I guess she thought being Spanish was more interesting? I don't know all the details about this.. Can she even speak Spanish? Did she invent Spanish relatives that she never had? What about her legal documents and kids birth certificates?

This link has a timeline at the end of how she ended up being exposed.

There is also a timeline of all the times she has insinuated that she's Spanish from 2012 onwards.

https://www.insider.com/hilaria-bal...end-herself-in-an-interview-with-the-times-39
Thanks for that.

Reactions: 7
This is so bizarre, it's just such a weird thing to do! How did she get caught out btw? I seem to have missed that 😕
A Twitter feed took off, an account started a rant basically and that caught traction. The person behind the account says they want to stay anonymous because of Alec's well-known temper, I get off that that the person knows them personally or is professionally in the same sphere as them.

The thing about this is, that it's been said so many times already, it's not really a secret. I read this years ago already repeatedly in comments sections of some gossip sites, e.g. the Daily Mail. Her full name, background, everything.

Maybe the person knows someone and a media outlet deliberately picked it up and ran a story, because as I said, this has been said for years and I've seen some of these old school pics before as well.

Her parents retired to Spain in 2011 and locals say they understand and speak Spanish, but with a clearly "American accent". Her brother also lives in the same town as the parents with his Spanish wife. The brother and parents speak English amongst themselves, according to locals.
Hillary does speak Spanish but I don't know how fluent she is.

I don't follow Hillary on socials but read comments saying she'd occasionally slip up and speak in a regular American accent, esp when talking to the kids.

Which must mean that Alec must've known the truth for years or he's that stupid. Can't lie, Don Jr.'s tweet is funny. Maybe Trump should play Alec in the proposed SNL skit 😂 Full circle!

Birth certificates and other legal documents and all that don't matter. Hillary is US American and never held any other citizenship, her family has been in the US for generations and her kids were born in the US, just like a great number of their ancestors before them. Her kids have partly Spanish names and likely grow up bilingual with I suppose the odd visit to Spain to see her parents and brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A Twitter feed took off, an account started a rant basically and that caught traction. The person behind the account says they want to stay anonymous because of Alec's well-known temper, I get off that that the person knows them personally or is professionally in the same sphere as them.

The thing about this is, that it's been said so many times already, it's not really a secret. I read this years ago already repeatedly in comments sections of some gossip sites, e.g. the Daily Mail. Her full name, background, everything.

Maybe the person knows someone and a media outlet deliberately picked it up and ran a story, because as I said, this has been said for years and I've seen some of these old school pics before as well.

Her parents retired to Spain in 2011 and locals say they understand and speak Spanish, but with a clearly "American accent". Her brother also lives in the same town as the parents with his Spanish wife. The brother and parents speak English amongst themselves, according to locals.
Hillary does speak Spanish but I don't know how fluent she is.

I don't follow Hillary on socials but read comments saying she'd occasionally slip up and speak in a regular American accent, esp when talking to the kids.

Which must mean that Alec must've known the truth for years or he's that stupid. Can't lie, Don Jr.'s tweet is funny. Maybe Trump should play Alec in the proposed SNL skit 😂 Full circle!

Birth certificates and other legal documents and all that don't matter. Hillary is US American and never held any other citizenship, her family has been in the US for generations and her kids were born in the US, just like a great number of their ancestors before them. Her kids have partly Spanish names and likely grow up bilingual with I suppose the odd visit to Spain to see her parents and brother.
Thanks, goodness knows what she was thinking. I wonder if it's a cash in or she's genuinely unwell?

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed her on Instagram for years and have always quite liked her. However this whole thing is just so....weird!

She does look very much like the actress Penelope Cruz these days, so has clearly been cultivating a Spanish style appearance.

Reactions: 11
This is so bizarre that she made up a whole new persona. Did she really think in this day and age she wouldn’t be exposed? Pretending English was her second language, forgetting the word for cucumber on a cookery show and having to over annunciate the name Baldwin to her family at the wedding. Not only did she name her children Spanish names but she went as far as to name the family dog Diego! Alec will be ribbed for this for a long time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find the whole thing hilarious. I’ve thought for years that this woman is unhinged the way she just keeps popping out babies- it’s always come across like with each infant she was entitled to more exposure more money more fame- she never stopped posting and trying for media attention , always in her knickers, upside gown yoga-ing.
I’d love to think that she kept up the faux Spanish accent and Alec genuinely thought he’s married some exotic woman... and he’s butt hurt he’s been catfished so won’t admit it because of pride (and all the kids she’s had 🤪)

I think I’d be terrified of my husband if he suddenly turned around and had a french accent and a completely different background and life story to what I’d thought for years. Absolutely TERRIFYING. It’s so sinister- ultimately I think she has mental issues and this wasn’t all done to get ahead in the showbiz industry it was to bag a celeb also and new life

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is a thread to discuss Alec Baldwin's fake Spanish wife, Hilaria, who is in fact from Boston, and called Hilary. Also to post funny memes, reactions, and articles.

What do you all think of the debacle? I kind of feel sorry for her because she seems harmless. It's wrong that she lied, but there must be something wrong with her to feel the need to do that.

I hope that she hasn't lied to her kids, husband or in-laws. Surely Alec must have met her parents? I don't know whether he is in on the act or not. I have read some theories that Hilaria deliberately pretended to be Spanish to attract Alec, because he likes exotic women.

Another thing is, I'm wondering if she's a bit older than 36. She was described as an alumni of a school in 1992, when she ought to have been about aged 8. I didn't know they made lists of school children that young.
I think someone said she was 45. Im not sure how the American school system works but I think Junior high ends at 14 so she would have a yearbook at either 14 or 18 when they leave high school. Shes done well to have 5 kids between the ages of 38 and 45 though! Although yoga... She has lied to her children. There is a video of her explaining racism to her daughter by comparing her dark skin to her daughters white skin when her dark skin is from the tanning salon!

Which must mean that Alec must've known the truth for years or he's that stupid. C
I think basically shes his ' exotic' trophy wife and doesnt pay too much attention to her unless hes showing off his hot yoga teacher wife or getting her pregnant. Apparently he does little parenting. I bet hes more annoyed that shes not 36 than about the Spanish lie because it means he hasnt pulled a 20 something yoga teacher!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad someone started this thread on her. The whole thing is how you say in English...hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I did read somewhere that Alec had a huge crush on Selma Hayek after she appeared on 30 Rock, which gave her the idea. No idea how much truth is in this though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the 30Rock episode when Liz discovers Phoebe isn’t really English😁😁😁, I’m rubbish at linking but it’s brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The best bit is the fact all her kids have Spanish names, like a permanent reminder of her fakery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her parents must have been in on it...apparently she repeated her wedding vows with "si" rather than "yes". She also carried a big Spanish hand fan and waved it around while on the altar, another nod to her Spanish heritage. I am feeling embarrassed for her as I type this.
I was of the opinion that as delusions and identity go its on the less harmful end of the spectrum but if her children have been lied to that makes it really serious and not just an eccentricity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Her parents must have been in on it...apparently she repeated her wedding vows with "si" rather than "yes". She also carried a big Spanish hand fan and waved it around while on the altar, another nod to her Spanish heritage. I am feeling embarrassed for her as I type this.
I was of the opinion that as delusions and identity go its on the less harmful end of the spectrum but if her children have been lied to that makes it really serious and not just an eccentricity
Haha can you imagine being a guest of the bride at that wedding. What a weirdo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.