Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for god sake she is NOT Spanish ! I feel like even Alec has got caught up in the lies and believes she’s Spanish 😂
I reckon Alec might have even suggested the lie at this point, he’s been pushing her Spanish- ness more than her in interviews.

Reactions: 9
I can try!

She's had late miscarriages before so maybe they decided to carry on trying with the surrogate even though she was pregnant? Or possibly as it was IVF they could do gender selection and get a girl when they found out they were gettinga boy.
I love Alejandro Baldwin, not seen that before

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Alec might have even suggested the lie at this point, he’s been pushing her Spanish- ness more than her in interviews.
I'm beginning to think this. He got a lot of mileage in interviews, mimicking her accent.
I have seen beetlejuice about 100 times, it wasn't until last night that I realised he was the dead husband 🤯 how has he changed so much.

Reactions: 5
I'm beginning to think this. He got a lot of mileage in interviews, mimicking her accent.
I have seen beetlejuice about 100 times, it wasn't until last night that I realised he was the dead husband 🤯 how has he changed so much.
He does look completely different in Beetlejuice - younger, thinner, less unhinged!

• Haha
I know what happened here.
She gave birth may 2018 to her 3rd boy in a row.. Though stuff this.. Alec we are having ivf and gender selection.
Went through the process during autumn 2018 and got a batch of embryos. Implanted herself with a girl then had her 1st trimester miscarriage in Jan 2019.

She then went through the implantation again with another girl embryo and had her 4 month miscarriage with the girl in November 2018.
At this point they may have already decided to use a surrogate to carry further embryos as she had just muscarried twice.
Before that could even begin though she got pregnant naturally only a few weeks after her late miscarriage.. Iam sure this was a shock and they kept everything crossed she would have a healthy term girl.
They found out in March 2020 that the baby was a boy.. So began the surrogacy plan.
Surrogate implanted with a girl embryo in June 2020.
Hilaria gives both to natural conceived boy in September 2020 and surrogate gives both to their girl embryo in March 2021.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Apparently its common in Spain to use Maria as a first name but be known by the second name.
It is. I have Portugese descent and all my cousins are known by their second name. A lot of the girls are Maria. Is she even Catholic? Maria is for the Virgin Mary. Silly cow!

She gave birth may 2018 to her 3rd boy in a row.. Though stuff this.. Alec we are having ivf and gender selection.
Went through the process during autumn 2018 and got a batch of embryos. Implanted herself with a girl then had her 1st trimester miscarriage in Jan 2019.

She then went through the implantation again with another girl embryo and had her 4 month miscarriage with the girl in November 2018.
At this point they may have already decided to use a surrogate to carry further embryos as she had just muscarried twice.
Before that could even begin though she got pregnant naturally only a few weeks after her late miscarriage.. Iam sure this was a shock and they kept everything crossed she would have a healthy term girl.
They found out in March 2020 that the baby was a boy.. So began the surrogacy plan.
Hilaria gives both to natural conceived boy in September 2020 and surrogate gives both to their girl embryo in March 2021.
Yes I think that's what's happened too. Poor baby, realising you werent the right sex so your parents decided to get a surrogate to get a quick replacement baby before you were even 6 months old!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes I think that's what's happened too. Poor baby, realising you werent the right sex so your parents decided to get a surrogate to get a quick replacement baby before you were even 6 months old!
Imagine the therapy for the poor boy when he’s older.

Reactions: 4
@Vanillaco Alec is catholic, not sure if he's practicing but they got married in St Patricks cathedral, Boston has a big catholic congregation but I'm not sure what her background is, I mean its certainly not Spanish, so Maria as a first name is "borrowing" from that tradition/culture/heritage yet again.
Its ridiculous that even when exposed she has continued with the charade. It's also interesting that they don't seem to have received public congratulations on the birth from famous friends.

Reactions: 10
@Vanillaco Alec is catholic, not sure if he's practicing but they got married in St Patricks cathedral, Boston has a big catholic congregation but I'm not sure what her background is, I mean its certainly not Spanish, so Maria as a first name is "borrowing" from that tradition/culture/heritage yet again.
Its ridiculous that even when exposed she has continued with the charade. It's also interesting that they don't seem to have received public congratulations on the birth from famous friends.
No Irish Catholics would use Mary. The Maria Lucia sounds like trolling! It's like a Spanish name from the 1950's!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I think you've got it absolutely spot on there!

Reactions: 7
They both just come across as unhinged, the only thing I’m grateful for with a surrogate pregnancy are no downward dog yoga bump photos ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They both just come across as unhinged, the only thing I’m grateful for with a surrogate pregnancy are no downward dog yoga bump photos ✌🏽
And the post natal ‘all post partum bodies are different so let’s celebrate my skinny one’ photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the point of them having all these kids? Cute for now while young children but they will all be tattooed f’ed up rich kids on drugs in 15 years. Alec will be too old to care by then. Good luck Hilary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was his elder daughter I would be so embarrassed watching this absolute tit show unfold. Her dads a dick, the step mothers been called out for cultural appropriation and the ‘baldwinitos’ are multiplying faster than covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I was his elder daughter I would be so embarrassed watching this absolute tit show unfold. Her dads a dick, the step mothers been called out for cultural appropriation and the ‘baldwinitos’ are multiplying faster than covid.
I've googled her like twice now and just sort of marveled at her because I find Ireland Baldwin SO gorgeous. I just wish she wasn't covered in crappy tattoos. But yeah, she's so stunning IMO! I also like that she refers to the "Baldwinitos" as just her siblings instead of her half-siblings, like Zoe Kravitz does. It just sounds nicer IMO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.