Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve hated alec baldwin since i was thirteen and news broke about him verbally abusing his daughter ireland over voicemail and calling her a pig. that is all.

Reactions: 19
She looks so sickly with black hair! Bet she's been dying for some highlights for years but didn't wanna blow her cover.

lmao she’s soooo clueless, because Spaniards with blonde/light hair are unheard of OBV! She’s just based her whole persona and look off of a stereotype

Reactions: 16
lmao she’s soooo clueless, because Spaniards with blonde/light hair are unheard of OBV! She’s just based her whole persona and look off of a stereotype
100%, she looked more "Spanish" to me with lighter hair than the Morticia look.

Also, this witch is supposed to be 28 (!) in this pic. No effing way. More like 35 maybe. Has her real birth year been discovered?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Also, this witch is supposed to be 28 (!) in this pic. No effing way. More like 35 maybe. Has her real birth year been discovered?

She looks like a different person here

Reactions: 4

I’m sure she was speaking with a Spanish accent here I’ve been watching YouTube videos about the whole fake Spanish thing 😂

Reactions: 1
Both are saying a lot but also not saying much about Hilarias lie. They need to own it, yes you can have two cultures but you usually do that if you have some sort of actual link to the place and not just because your parents moved to a place when you're in your twenties. The whole situation is absurd, she's an all American girl who tried to pass herself off as another culture. That is it. People who knew her have allegedly been calling her out for years.
Did you see how they managed to finally get it out there, they released it on Christmas day. Very clever!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Good god, both of their hair looks absolutely atrocious here! You wouldn’t leave the house would you?😲
Someone must have pissed off the blind stylist at Supercuts in Blackpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really understand the timing. Surely if you have the money to hire a surrogate, ensuring the correct sex you want and to keep it under wraps...you can do it whenever. Why think whilst you are already pregnant “eh go on, let’s add this one whilst the smallest is 5 months” why not just wait, 6 months?!

She is batshit crazy, sorry. Those kids will make their own money in 15 years selling their stories on Hilary from Boston and her obsession with babies and

Or why not wait 5 minutes to let your body recover from your previous pregnancy before trying again and see if that means you can carry a baby full term? Shes only 36 or something isn't she? She could have waited a couple of years. I think shes obsessed with the attention she gets from having a new baby and showing off her post
i’ve hated alec baldwin since i was thirteen and news broke about him verbally abusing his daughter ireland over voicemail and calling her a pig. that is all.
Yes hes a nasty piece of work. I bet hes pissed that people are laughing at him when he thought everyone would think he was a stud getting his Spanish yoga teacher pregnant every year. Now they think hes a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone on this thread called it that she would call them twins at some point. It's happened. She posted a pic of the two of them. With a load of bullshit about telling her kids that their sister wasn't coming now, but they would get a sister. So she promised them a sister when she miscarried. Smh! I always felt she should have stopped after that miscarriage.

And there at the bottom of that post is the twins comment 🙄

• Wow
Someone on this thread called it that she would call them twins at some point. It's happened. She posted a pic of the two of them. With a load of bullshit about telling her kids that their sister wasn't coming now, but they would get a sister. So she promised them a sister when she miscarried. Smh! I always felt she should have stopped after that miscarriage.

And there at the bottom of that post is the twins comment 🙄
Ughhhhhh that post is nauseating!

Reactions: 5
The new kids name... MARIA LUCIA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell.. she needs to let this embarrassing Spanish grift go..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that when I read it. I’m starting to wonder if she genuinely believes she’s Spanish?! Why else would you continue the charade when the whole world knows the truth?

• Haha
They will sort of be twins though, in a year or so you won't notice the difference of a few months.
Still one of the strangest things I've ever come across and Alec appears to be unravelling, which I am totally here.

Reactions: 12
Alec is seriously unravelling. He keeps going on about Americans being stupid and horrible. I think that he thinks it's only Americans who think him and Hilary are nuts. Wake up Alec, most oft he world thinks you're nuts.

• Heart
I thought that when I read it. I’m starting to wonder if she genuinely believes she’s Spanish?! Why else would you continue the charade when the whole world knows the truth?
I guess it would be too excruciating for her to call this last baby something typically American ....

Carmen
Rafael
Leonardo
Romeo
Edu
Kylie

• Haha
I guess it would be too excruciating for her to call this last baby something typically American ....

Carmen
Rafael
Leonardo
Romeo
Edu
Kylie
I was convinced she would go for something that could be considered Spanish but used often in america such as Penelope

Reactions: 7
Apparently its common in Spain to use Maria as a first name but be known by the second name.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.