Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've googled her like twice now and just sort of marveled at her because I find Ireland Baldwin SO gorgeous. I just wish she wasn't covered in crappy tattoos. But yeah, she's so stunning IMO! I also like that she refers to the "Baldwinitos" as just her siblings instead of her half-siblings, like Zoe Kravitz does. It just sounds nicer IMO.
Thats cute and how it should be. It always bugs me when i see articles about the Kardashian/Jenners that refer to them as half sisters.

Reactions: 4
Both of the Baldwin girls (Hailey & Ireland) are stunning, they have got some good genes. As others have said, I remember hearing ‘that’ answering message and thinking, what a prat. It won’t be too long before he drops his fake daddy day care act and sends a WhatsApp voice note calling them all Spanish bulls or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed, I have three half-sisters and it just seems so cold to me to actually refer to them as that.
I have half siblings too but it literally makes no difference, they are my flesh & blood, my family and to refer to them as half is quite hurtful.

I suppose it would be different if you were raised separately and didn’t have much contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Both of the Baldwin girls (Hailey & Ireland) are stunning, they have got some good genes. As others have said, I remember hearing ‘that’ answering message and thinking, what a prat. It won’t be too long before he drops his fake daddy day care act and sends a WhatsApp voice note calling them all Spanish bulls or something.
During one of my Googling sessions, I found a quote from Ireland where she says she felt that that whole thing was just blown way out of proportion and that she didn't mind. She said she was like: "okay, whatever, daddy" and would have called him back up.

Whiiich I found disturbing tbh. Only means she's completely desensitized to it.

I saw a comment on Baldwin’s insta where someone said they watched an interview he did a few years ago and he admitted that he lied to Kim Basinger about being vegetarian. He was not a vegetarian but told her he was.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw a comment on Baldwin’s insta where someone said they watched an interview he did a few years ago and he admitted that he lied to Kim Basinger about being vegetarian. He was not a vegetarian but told her he was.
What a weird thing to lie about! It's the kind of thing youd lie about if you were just a habitual liar. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 14
During one of my Googling sessions, I found a quote from Ireland where she says she felt that that whole thing was just blown way out of proportion and that she didn't mind. She said she was like: "okay, whatever, daddy" and would have called him back up.

Whiiich I found disturbing tbh. Only means she's completely desensitized to it.
What can she do about it!! She knows he is a bleep! He is hardly going to listen to her!! He will do what his wife wants!! I feel sorry for her that she has missed out on a relationship with her siblings!! If he was going to this he should have done ten years ago so they would be closer in age!! Also her inheritance has been cut majorly that would really piss me off!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What can she do about it!! She knows he is a bleep! He is hardly going to listen to her!! He will do what his wife wants!! I feel sorry for her that she has missed out on a relationship with her siblings!! If he was going to this he should have done ten years ago so they would be closer in age!! Also her inheritance has been cut majorly that would really piss me off!!
I do agree with lots you’ve said but I hate this assumption that kids are entitled to an inheritance. It’s not hers to have. I actually like Gordon Ramsey’s mantra that he won’t be leaving his money to his kids and they have to work for what they want. Ireland does seem a lovely level headed person.

Reactions: 9
The new kids name... MARIA LUCIA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell.. she needs to let this embarrassing Spanish grift go..
To be fair, she had made her bed with the Spanish children’s names. She couldn’t have only the last baby with a non-Spanish name, it would stand out like a sore thumb!

Reactions: 6
I do agree with lots you’ve said but I hate this assumption that kids are entitled to an inheritance. It’s not hers to have. I actually like Gordon Ramsey’s mantra that he won’t be leaving his money to his kids and they have to work for what they want. Ireland does seem a lovely level headed person.
Except his daughter has a prime time cooking show on cbbc. I wonder if shed have got that if she was Tilly Smith? There were 3 series of Junior Bakeoff they could have chosen from if they wanted a kids cooking show presented by kids!

Reactions: 14
Hilaria just constantly posts about her children on Instagram. It's just so intrusive. You can totally see her game now - monetising those kids. She makes me sick. Awful, narc and terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Except his daughter has a prime time cooking show on cbbc. I wonder if shed have got that if she was Tilly Smith? There were 3 series of Junior Bakeoff they could have chosen from if they wanted a kids cooking show presented by kids!
Oh yeah I get they still get opportunities but I think that goes for any child whose family have a business of their own. I just hate this assumption that kids are entitled to their parents money . I’ve always said to my dad to spend it and enjoy his retirement . Just my opinion.

He said he wouldn't give them any of his money, not that he wouldn't use nepotism to get them earning their own $$$. Tilly is definitely the most tv focused out of his kids - she is earning big money on Tiktok too. Her videos get millions of views.

He preaches it but I do think he'll leave them with some millions. There's no way he wouldnt - they probably all have trust fund access when they're 21!

Reactions: 3
He said he wouldn't give them any of his money, not that he wouldn't use nepotism to get them earning their own $$$. Tilly is definitely the most tv focused out of his kids - she is earning big money on Tiktok too. Her videos get millions of views.

He preaches it but I do think he'll leave them with some millions. There's no way he wouldnt - they probably all have trust fund access when they're 21!
Yes thats true I suppose, and if I had £££ 'd give most of it to my kids, and would give them a leg up whenever I could. My complaint is more with the BBC I think. They don't need ratings, so they should have given a leg up to kids without famous parents. If she was doing an ITV programme, then fine. Thats how they get the money. But anyway, we're going off topic and i dont want to get told off!

Did anybody see this that Hilaria posted yesterday? The last bit about Ireland! She hasn’t mentioned the new baby so I feel like she shouldn’t be trying to guilt trip her on a public forum and make her look bad if she hasn’t seen them. If she doesn’t want to post publicly about the new baby she doesn’t have to!

Attachments

Did anybody see this that Hilaria posted yesterday? The last bit about Ireland! She hasn’t mentioned the new baby so I feel like she shouldn’t be trying to guilt trip her on a public forum and make her look bad if she hasn’t seen them. If she doesn’t want to post publicly about the new baby she doesn’t have to!
It sounds mad because I don’t know her, but I actually feel like I dislike her. She’s so disingenuous, duplicitous and manipulative, she is really unsettling.

Reactions: 9
Saw a report that Alec told a commenter to duck off when they questioned politely whether they had used a surrogate or adopted. Not an unreasonable question when you wheel out a newborn 6 months postpartum!

Saw a report that Alec told a commenter to duck off when they questioned politely whether they had used a surrogate or adopted. Not an unreasonable question when you wheel out a newborn 6 months postpartum!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen egos like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alec probably thought they were questioning his virility.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.