Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Spanish name thing. I saw a couple of separate comments on Alecs post saying that Lucia was a beautiful name. Not sure if they were just suggesting it, or of that is the actual name. Maybe they are allowing Carmen to name her new doll.

Reactions: 1
On the Spanish name thing. I saw a couple of separate comments on Alecs post saying that Lucia was a beautiful name. Not sure if they were just suggesting it, or of that is the actual name. Maybe they are allowing Carmen to name her new doll.
Sorry, I think you mean LooooTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t really understand the timing. Surely if you have the money to hire a surrogate, ensuring the correct sex you want and to keep it under wraps...you can do it whenever. Why think whilst you are already pregnant “eh go on, let’s add this one whilst the smallest is 5 months” why not just wait, 6 months?!

She is batshit crazy, sorry. Those kids will make their own money in 15 years selling their stories on Hilary from Boston and her obsession with babies and social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she pretends she is Spanish is something a small child might do to make themselves seem more interesting !
Having watched some of the clips on YouTube where she is speaking in a Spanish accent and one where she forgets the English word for Cucumber 🤔🤔
It’s actually so embarrassing for them both 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think baby is a couple of weeks old or much bigger than her other babies.

Reactions: 2
I can't get over all this. I sent it to three friends who were all 'who's this? What? Oh, that's odd' and I'm inwardly screaming because nobody has reacted strongly enough. At first I thought it was just mortifying. Which it is, of course, but when you get into the wider picture of potentially gender selecting and the fact that there are already plenty of kids in the family that can't possibly get enough attention from their parents...it's all a bit 19 Kids And Counting if anyone remembers that. Kids will end up helping raise other kids.

Reactions: 14
I'm only discovering the reddit sub on this subject. Interesting. Looks like a few members became gung-ho and have doxxed the surrogate, bit of controversy around it as she may have doxxed herself. Bit tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm only discovering the reddit sub on this subject. Interesting. Looks like a few members became gung-ho and have doxxed the surrogate, bit of controversy around it as she may have doxxed herself. Bit tit.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 2
Oh Alec. Really? Gillian Anderson was raised in two countries. She is not the same as your wife. I'm desperately hoping this is shade thrown at Hillary but doubtful.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...-accent_n_603ff0bec5b6d7794ae3bd8e?ri18n=true

Alec Baldwin Subtweets 'The Crown' Star Gillian Anderson Over Accent Switch

@gurlharbour here's the reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/HilariaBaldwin/
What a bitter bell end. Not at all the same! Very easy to pick up an American twang if you move over from U.K. at the age of 11, also same language unlike America and Spain!!!

Reactions: 9
Ughhhh, the idiot has put up a 10 minute Insta video about all the twitter 'haterzzzzzz' because he made yet another ill advised comment about an ACTRESS who grew up in the UK. These two cretins deserve each other.

Ughhhh, the idiot has put up a 10 minute Insta video about all the twitter 'haterzzzzzz' because he made yet another ill advised comment about an ACTRESS who grew up in the UK. These two cretins deserve each other.
I actually dislike him more than her now, the aggression and the demand that we respect them - or else, are actually triggering.

I actually dislike him more than her now, the aggression and the demand that we respect them - or else, are actually triggering.
He's always been a rage monster but now he just looks like a silly old fool that's been duped by this fraudster. Those Reddit threads are something else! She's been grifting for years and he was completely taken in by it - utterly embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
She looks so sickly with black hair! Bet she's been dying for some highlights for years but didn't wanna blow her cover.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.