Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was up all night with the two babies-where were the nannies then ? Or are they a secret ?

Reactions: 9
This whole situation is so sad. The ultimate gender disappointment, really. They found out that they were pregnant with another boy (Edu) and immediately paid to impregnate a surrogate with a girl. Poor little Edu - what a complex he will have.

Reactions: 24
She said she was up all night with the two babies-where were the nannies then ? Or are they a secret ?
Definitely a secret. They are never, ever mentioned. On her instagram she tries to portray a hands on, mother earth vibe. Someone earlier in the thread debunked that completely.

Reactions: 14
Definitely a secret. They are never, ever mentioned. On her instagram she tries to portray a hands on, mother earth vibe. Someone earlier in the thread debunked that completely.
Hasnt she got a nanny for each child or something? So not only are they replaced by another baby as soon as they stop being insta friendly but they have 1-1 care of a nanny each! Its ridiculous. Why would you want that many people in your house looking after your kids even if you could afford it?

Reactions: 10
Hasnt she got a nanny for each child or something? So not only are they replaced by another baby as soon as they stop being insta friendly but they have 1-1 care of a nanny each! Its ridiculous. Why would you want that many people in your house looking after your kids even if you could afford it?
Having one nanny per child sounds very excessive, although I’m sure I remember when Madonna had her first child that she had two nannies in the day and two at night to look after her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Having one nanny per child sounds very excessive, although I’m sure I remember when Madonna had her first child that she had two nannies in the day and two at night to look after her.
Someone mentioned seeing them being taken to the park and they each had a nanny albeit when it was just three kids. But now she has a trillion kids I'm pretty sure she keep hiring nannies.

Reactions: 7
The bullshit of Carmen coming to watch the babies to let her rest. 'Of course I had to watch all of them but the thought was there'. Sure Hilary, you didn't palm any of them off on a nanny overnight.

I always wondered why the boys all share one room. Maybe it's so there are enough rooms for the nannies too

Reactions: 11
Have you heard Alec say Lucia?
Omg I just listened - how bleeping cringe!

Also, I’d have thought one of the reasons she had the surrogate get pregnant when she did was so she was still nursing and had milk for Luuuccchia. Why is she now complaining about feeding two when it was LITERALLY HER CHOICE!!

Reactions: 4
Omg I just listened - how bleeping cringe!

Also, I’d have thought one of the reasons she had the surrogate get pregnant when she did was so she was still nursing and had milk for Luuuccchia. Why is she now complaining about feeding two when it was LITERALLY HER CHOICE!!
You mean it's not LOOOOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIAAAAAA?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.