Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot get my head around the fact that if you have enough money you can buy anything. Even baby Girls 😳 I feel shocked and disgusted. I could understand if she had tried for Years and had miscarriage after miscarriage and no baby. However she has 5 healthy children - I just cannot fathom and it makes me worry for the world that is to come 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As someone who struggled with infertility for years (I was eventually lucky and blessed with a son) I find the whole deciding she wants another girl thing so distasteful. She was blessed with 5 children, that’s a very fortunate situation to be in why would you be so desperate for another girl that she lines up a surrogate while she’s already pregnant? It’s not normal, to be honest even if the blind item above is right that’s not normal either. Loosing a baby is a tragic and horrible thing, my heart goes out to her for that but when you have other children aren’t you better focusing on them and their needs rather than crazy plans to ensure you have yet another child?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just an observation - the more things come out the more I am convinced she is using the earth mother thing as a way to stay in the public eye/grift. Further up the thread someone said they lived near them and when they had three kids, each child had a nanny. As Hilaria doesn't seem to work, that would mean a large percentage of the childcare was being outsourced. So she couldn't be hands on when she had three. She now has six. So one could reasonably presume she will now have six nannies. I wonder if she is a) going to use multiple children as a money spinning venture or b) has an addiction to 'babies' and once they have needs beyond feeding and changing just get farmed out to the hired help.

Reactions: 14
She was pumping whilst drinking wine. So was she pumping and dumping, I don't know. What age is the new baby, how can she drink wine with a newborn and another baby? Maybe its just me but I was far too sleep deprived to even think about having a glass of something plus breastfeeding. She makes motherhood look so easy and for that I resent her.

Reactions: 13
She was pumping whilst drinking wine. So was she pumping and dumping, I don't know. What age is the new baby, how can she drink wine with a newborn and another baby? Maybe its just me but I was far too sleep deprived to even think about having a glass of something plus breastfeeding. She makes motherhood look so easy and for that I resent her.
The thing is, she's not doing much mothering. She wants you to believe she is via her Instagram but it's likely she has six nannies. Which is how she can drink wine and constantly exercise.

Reactions: 17
As someone who struggled with infertility for years (I was eventually lucky and blessed with a son) I find the whole deciding she wants another girl thing so distasteful. She was blessed with 5 children, that’s a very fortunate situation to be in why would you be so desperate for another girl that she lines up a surrogate while she’s already pregnant? It’s not normal, to be honest even if the blind item above is right that’s not normal either. Loosing a baby is a tragic and horrible thing, my heart goes out to her for that but when you have other children aren’t you better focusing on them and their needs rather than crazy plans to ensure you have yet another child?
The more I see it, and see other people comment, the more disgusting I find it. It really is just truly awful, and in no way can be justified.

As for the wine drinking and Alec washing up, such bullshit. As if Alec Baldwin washes his own dishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The more I see it, and see other people comment, the more disgusting I find it. It really is just truly awful, and in no way can be justified.

As for the wine drinking and Alec washing up, such bullshit. As if Alec Baldwin washes his own dishes.
That's what I found the most suspicious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was all for show. She hasn't given birth to that baby, so the breastmilk is for the 6 month old. 6 month old baby's breastmilk does not have the same composition as breastmilk for a newborn. She should be feeding the baby infant formula or the babys' birth mothers breastmilk. Not some spare milk leftover from her other baby! Motherhood is easy for her, as others have said, because she isn't doing it. She's outsourced the pregnancy and unless she's on Instagram, she's outsourced the parenting.

Reactions: 14
I’m so shocked about the new baby 😳
The whole fake Spanish thing was absolutely ridiculous and she got so caught out on all those lies !!
I have family who live in different countries and at no point would they consider themselves to be french or Spanish etc !!
How can she still carry on using the name Hilaria when it’s not her name !!!!
I didn’t really understand the whole
Amy Schumer stuff what happened with that ?

Reactions: 7
It's bleeping disgusting, exploiting poorer women.
Not to mention taking the space that should be for Latina women. I suppose in her mind she equals things out by taking their magazine covers as she can employ them to raise her kids and probably clean her houses. Meowwwww but she is such a waste of space I really don't care.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to take away the fact that a miscarriage, despite already having healthy children, is still painful. But this woman had FOUR bio kids at the time she’d have been looking into surrogacy. Including a daughter. A celeb husband, even if he is ancient, more money than you’d know what to do and a figure people could only dream of (although I’d rather have flabby bits and not work out personally). How could she possibly think 1 or 2 more kids and in particular a daughter would be so so necessary to complete her life? What void is she trying to fill? Pressure on their marriage, their already living breathing present children would have to share their parents even more, strain on the environment. I can’t see how people ever make a concerted effort and conscious decision to have so many children and think it’s a good idea. And I would put money on more coming one day. How about instead of exploiting a woman who is willing to surrogate for cash (which is legal in USA) you donate to infant loss charities or perhaps fund a childless couple to undergo fertility treatment or have surrogacy themselves, or adopt. I keep trying to look at this situation thinking am I being judgemental, is it their life their choice. But their obsession with making babies seems to cross a line to the detriment of their existing children. Let’s hope for the sake of the 7 kids they have between them they just STOP and she seeks therapy for her many many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree with your points about drinking when caring for small baby, but my understanding is that if you are going to have an alcoholic drink when breastfeeding doing it while feeding/pumping is actually better cos the alcohol isn’t in your bloodstream yet and the milk will not contain alcohol. Realistically if drinking a small amount of alcohol the amount in the breast milk is very small. But I agree taking photos and publicising it is bad á la Chris Ramsey’s wife

Reactions: 8
How are her and Alec received now, after this all came to light?
I know quite a few adults who came from very large families and they have said they wouldn't do it themselves. They say it was hard and parents didn't really have the time to dedicate to each child's individual needs, as hard as they tried.
Hilarie doesn't even appear to do that if she has nannies to help. So the kids may be getting even less interaction with their parents. Maybe I'm wrong and the nannies are more an auxiliary support and not a substitute parent. But could you believe anything you see or read from this one anymore.

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to take away the fact that a miscarriage, despite already having healthy children, is still painful. But this woman had FOUR bio kids at the time she’d have been looking into surrogacy. Including a daughter. A celeb husband, even if he is ancient, more money than you’d know what to do and a figure people could only dream of (although I’d rather have flabby bits and not work out personally). How could she possibly think 1 or 2 more kids and in particular a daughter would be so so necessary to complete her life? What void is she trying to fill? Pressure on their marriage, their already living breathing present children would have to share their parents even more, strain on the environment. I can’t see how people ever make a concerted effort and conscious decision to have so many children and think it’s a good idea. And I would put money on more coming one day. How about instead of exploiting a woman who is willing to surrogate for cash (which is legal in USA) you donate to infant loss charities or perhaps fund a childless couple to undergo fertility treatment or have surrogacy themselves, or adopt. I keep trying to look at this situation thinking am I being judgemental, is it their life their choice. But their obsession with making babies seems to cross a line to the detriment of their existing children. Let’s hope for the sake of the 7 kids they have between them they just STOP and she seeks therapy for her many many issues.
You put it all better than I could. And with five healthy children of her own it is beyond disgusting to rent another woman's body so you can have another. No one will ever be able to convince me that they are meeting the emotional needs of six children under the age of eight. Even with round the clock help, it is not possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been watching some YouTube videos on this and there is an interview where she says her daughter wants a little sister ! So I’m thinking she found she was pregnant with a boy then got a girl through the surrogate !!
Absolutely madness !!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching some YouTube videos on this and there is an interview where she says her daughter wants a little sister ! So I’m thinking she found she was pregnant with a boy then got a girl through the surrogate !!
Absolutely madness !!!
What a heartwarming story for Carmen to share when she gets older 'I wanted a sister so my parents rented another woman's body whilst pregnant with yet another brother'. Great lesson to teach your children too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.