Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whether this is it for them baby wise now. I’d like to say yes but I can imagine her having more babies

Reactions: 5
Chrissy needed IVF anyway as she was told she wouldn’t conceive naturally (obviously she went on to get pregnant naturally with poor Jack) they selected one embryo of each sex and chose the order they were implanted. So they knew they would have Luna before Miles. It still raises ethical questions but it’s not as bad as these fruit loops!
Interesting I never knew! Such gorgeous kids

I used to think gender selection was ok for family balancing but really it’s just another way that rich and famous people can buy another commodity that they want.

Did anyone else watch a programme a few years ago called ‘8 boys and wanting a girl’? A rich couple had 3 or 4 boys and the mum wanted girls mainly to dress them up and so girly things with, so they’d had gender selection a few years before the programme was filmed and had twin girls. The woman was just used to buying anything and everything she wanted so it was pretty much a case of buying daughters.
Yeah I watched it personally I find it quite disgusting no offence I know how heartbreaking fertility issues must be and of course you want your own child. But there are millions of kids who need homes... if you feel the need to be a girl or boy mom that bad then adopt or foster!

Reactions: 7
Chrissy said that she knew the sex of the embryos so chose to have a girl first i don’t think thats the same as gender selection is it?

My friend said she saw them at a clinic in Spain when she had treatment there
Spain is a very good place to go for IVF or egg donation. They have a high success rate. A friend of mine was finally successful with a pregnancy there after 11 miscarriages from IVF in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spain is a very good place to go for IVF or egg donation. They have a high success rate. A friend of mine was finally successful with a pregnancy there after 11 miscarriages.
Turkey is apparently pretty good too. A friend ended up with twins from IVF there, and her friend ended up with quads! They put three embryos in in Turkey instead of the two that they do in the UK

Turkey is apparently pretty good too. A friend ended up with twins from IVF there, and her friend ended up with quads! They put three embryos in in Turkey instead of the two that they do in the UK
Oh God, I hope Hilaria doesn't know!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spain is a very good place to go for IVF or egg donation. They have a high success rate. A friend of mine was finally successful with a pregnancy there after 11 miscarriages from IVF in the UK.
I follow an American food blogger - her account is Gimme Some Oven on Insta - and she is currently living in Barcelona where she’s now pregnant after having a terrible time beforehand trying to have a baby. She’s admitted how lucky she is living there and being able to avail herself of the excellent services available.

Have you all seen her stories today? Is she purposely trying to compare Carmen and North Kardashian West? Remember the hoo haa the other week - the did she didn't she about North's painting abilities?
Have to admit I find it quite unsettling - spooky witch.

Reactions: 4
I find her a bit scary now too especially after reading the stories about her hatching a plan to deliberately snare Alec Baldwin. Looking back on it she was a nobody but then went on to have a media profile and now all of these babies.............. I find her really sinister.

Reactions: 12
If I was Ireland, I would be pissed as duck that I grew up with the knowledge, I would be the sole child of my father's estate and then as soon as she turns 18, he's on his way to creating his own army with his new wife 😋 Obviously, it's not about the money but she did grow up with the notion she would get the majority of his est. 60 million! Now she''ll be lucky to get 5million.

Hilaria is definitely mentally ill - there is something wrong with her.

Reactions: 18
If I was Ireland, I would be pissed as duck that I grew up with the knowledge, I would be the sole child of my father's estate and then as soon as she turns 18, he's on his way to creating his own army with his new wife 😋 Obviously, it's not about the money but she did grow up with the notion she would get the majority of his est. 60 million! Now she''ll be lucky to get 5million.

Hilaria is definitely mentally ill - there is something wrong with her.
I'm sure Ireland will inherit plenty of money from her mum. Kim Basinger was a very successful actress back in the day.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god i must have been living under a rock as i didnt even know about her until tonight.

Wow what a weirdo!! I dont want to label her as BPB or bipolar- because i have both of those things and we are not all bad or behave like this.... but this isnt normal behaviour and i hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Ireland will inherit plenty of money from her mum. Kim Basinger was a very successful actress back in the day.
Ireland seems to have really distanced herself. No mention of them on her instagram.

Reactions: 3
She's really got some problems, hasn't she :( those poor poor kids being dragged up by these two. I only hope that child protection services have them on their radar.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm aware but nothing in comparison to the whole 60 million from a single Alec Baldwin 8 years ago 😂 I'm sure she got a decent trust fund as soon as she hit 18/21 too.
Ireland and her cousins seem to be distancing themselves from the Baldwin family problems quite a bit though.

I think Kim Basinger was made bankrupt after she pulled out of Boxing Helena wasn’t she? It was quite a landmark case, I don’t she has much cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I suppose it's not just about money. It's gotta be difficult going from an only child to 5-6 siblings in a short space of time when you're an adult!

Reactions: 9
I have only read the first three pages (ordered by most liked posts) and I already need a bit of a rest. What a rollercoaster!

It is reminding me of the Tania Head 9/11 story. A lie that spun way, way, WAY out of hand. The depth of the deception and just how sociopathic both Tania and Hilaria/Hilary were is just mind boggling.

You really couldn't make this up.

She’s got a net worth of 20 million dollars according to google.
This is quite an interesting article about Kim’s finances, it does seem she’s been unlucky with investments - as well as Boxing Helena. However she’s got a pricey LA property to leave Ireland even if she uses up her cash reserve on her retirement - I mean it’s tit for Ireland but she’s still going to be better off than most of us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.