Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW!!! What a thread, I had no idea about the extent of this and I follow this woman!
This is a worrying level of erm....desperation? to hire a surrogate when you're actually in your own third trimester. Its like an impulse control disorder or something, definitely outside the realms of normality. I wonder does he just give into her every whim, he strikes me as strong willed, WTF is going on?

Reactions: 11
Back for the hot tea 😂 what an absolute fruit loop! I definitely buy the idea they did NIPT to find out the gender of their 6m old and then sought out a surrogate using previously extracted eggs. Unbelievable

Did she have all these babies hoping she would have a girl, got a boy.......Next.......boy.......Next etc?
It looks like that doesn't it? Which is really quite sad but not unheard of. Why didn't she wait to do gender selection herself, she has no obvious issue carrying, it looks like her impatience and possibly disappointment got the better of her.
The Spanish stuff, I'm really trying to process all of this. 🤯

Reactions: 15
Did she have all these babies hoping she would have a girl, got a boy.......Next.......boy.......Next etc?
It looks like that doesn't it? Which is really quite sad but not unheard of. Why didn't she wait to do gender selection herself, she has no obvious issue carrying, it looks like her impatience and possibly disappointment got the better of her.
The Spanish stuff, I'm really trying to process all of this. 🤯
I'm wondering if the 'girl' thing is a smokescreen. She seems that unstable. I believe Carmen is 8 years old now and as she has had two miscarriages, it would appear she's been pregnant every year since. I think she's crazy enought to keep going.

Reactions: 10
Interesting, but the surrogate had to have gotten pregnant when Hilary was in her third trimester.

Can you link it?
I can try!

She's had late miscarriages before so maybe they decided to carry on trying with the surrogate even though she was pregnant? Or possibly as it was IVF they could do gender selection and get a girl when they found out they were gettinga boy.

The drinking while pumping picture? The translating Spanish homework story? Are they taking the piss??? Deliberately taunting people? Are they actually making a documentary about the perils of being trolled on social media, but posting stuff they know will get people talking? Because THAT would be way more plausible than trying to believe these two fuckwits are sane, normal adults going about their sane, normal lives.
Certifiable the pair of them.

Reactions: 19
If I was Ireland, I would be pissed as duck that I grew up with the knowledge, I would be the sole child of my father's estate and then as soon as she turns 18, he's on his way to creating his own army with his new wife 😋 Obviously, it's not about the money but she did grow up with the notion she would get the majority of his est. 60 million! Now she''ll be lucky to get 5million.

Hilaria is definitely mentally ill - there is something wrong with her.
I forgot actually, but there was a blind item a while ago that Ireland is set to inherit almost nothing. Hilaria made sure her children will inherit in Alec's latest will.

• Wow
I forgot actually, but there was a blind item a while ago that Ireland is set to inherit almost nothing. Hilaria made sure her children will inherit in Alec's latest will.
That would not surprise me in the least and would explain why Ireland appears to have distanced herself. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 6
I definitely feel Hilary and Alexander are trolling with their crazy stories

Reactions: 4
Did she seriously compare her daughters paint splat to Monet 😂

Watch out North West there’s a new prodigy in town

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of a girl I went to school with who insisted that she went to the Smash Hits Poll Winners after party and shagged Robbie Williams. Despite all of us knowing it was a lie, and her knowing we didn’t believe her and knew the truth, it was as if she believed her own lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She reminds me of a girl I went to school with who insisted that she went to the Smash Hits Poll Winners after party and shagged Robbie Williams. Despite all of us knowing it was a lie, and her knowing we didn’t believe her and knew the truth, it was as if she believed her own lie!
We had a lad in our year like that - swore blind he had a full size Viking longboat in his attic.
😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.