Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Halyna's little boy was unable to speak for 2 days days after he found out his Mom had been killed.What a heartbreaking detail in that article.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Alexaj

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for her at all. I never knew much about her before this scandal - she was married to Alec Baldwin, kept popping out kids and did a lot of yoga. This Spanish persona has been cleverly cultivated in order to achieve her target - marrying a rich and famous old guy. I can understand why Alec didn't pick up on it after meeting her parents if he thought they were Americans who brought up their child in Spain. He doesn't come across as especially bright.

Loving the memes and TikToks BTW

Silverback

VIP Member
How laughable that she calls them ‘baldwinitos’ when she has been rumbled for not being Spanish!
The woman is batshit crazy.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I don’t think there’s a chance in hell that he can pretend he wasn’t in on this and have reasonable grounds for divorce.
Not only did he announce, endorse and ostentatiously mention that his wife was Spanish on many many (possibly EVERY) occasion in TV shows/ red carpets etc he also came out on his IG to try and refute all of the claims that his wife was a fake, saying ‘consider the source’ of these rumours. Just Trying to deflect away from his wife’s phoniness and focus on supposed‘errors made in the press’ as if they have erroneously reported that she is Spanish!! He hates the media.
But what he is forgetting is that HE has mentioned many many times that his wife is Spanish and forced her to speak Spanish on TV and really played up the whole Spanish theme. So HE is the source 🤷‍♀️!!!
I think he will be deeply embarrassed by all of this becoming public, but will have to standby his insane wife and his whole flotilla of Spanish children. He will be the subject of many many jokes in the years to come! How you say in spaneeesh .. In your face ?!
As for her, her gig is up, and she will just have to fade away. Her credibility is zero, or nada as she might say 🥒.

• Haha

Yas1994

oh quick lets get a baby to distract from the fact the whole world knows I'm a complete loon now. nice one Hilary x

Reactions: 17

Alexaj

VIP Member
Thank you!
That's crazy.
I can get behind the "levelling out" tbh (one of each or a pair of each), but gender selection is dangerous, e.g. in China and other countries where one gender heavily outweighs the other and then creates massive problems in the future.

The amount of kids these two have is crazy though, if you want many kids and have the money etc for it, fine, but I think 4 are plenty. This is insane.
I can't get behind 'leveling out' tbh. I think any sort of gender selection is immoral (unless there's a genetic disease). No one has the god given right to have 1, 2, or 3 of each like they're toys. Just be grateful they're happy and healthy.

I feel uneasy about laughing at the fake Spaniard shenanigans now when it's clear she's mentally unwell.

• Heart

hypoharpy

Her social media - the Spanishness is creeping back in. We are all human. I think most of us have pretended to be other than we really are at some point. This is on another level. Deluded and creepy.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think that interview he just did was the best idea, especially when the investigation is ongoing. It wasn’t necessary and it quite possibly made things worse for him, because he looks like he’s trying to wriggle out of taking any responsibility at all. Which is not a good look.
And there were no tears, no matter how hard he was trying to squeeze them out for the camera.
His latest Insta post starts with the words: “No matter what happens to me, no matter what I suffer ..”
Me, me, me.

• Heart

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
What an utterly bizarre photo.
Her stupid husband killed an innocent woman not long ago - why would you ever pose like this ?

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The baby using her collar bone as a climbing grip.
The photo’s clear intention is to show the world how thin she is, and with large pert breasts (like you have when you have had six babies).

She is covered in fake tan too 😳

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
Even Kris Jenner spread her six children across 2 decades 😂

I wonder how Ireland Baldwin feels, she's gone from being an only child for most of her life to having possibly 6 siblings in the last 5 years. And her and Alec's relationship does not seem solid as it is.

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
There's a reason it takes 10 months to carry a baby. Children are meant to be spaced out and your body is meant to recover. It's different if it's twins, triplets etc, their growth and needs go in tandem. But a six month old's needs, schedule, routine if they have one are different from a newborn. In a few years they'll be the same age and the differences will have levelled out. But right now....if someone had handed me a newborn to raise while my baby was six months old I would have been terrified!

I saw somewhere else someone posted how it was similar to Joan Crawford, she called her 2 youngest adopted children the twins even though they'd been adopted from separate families, had different birthdays and weren't biologically related at all.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Who the hell goes for a scan, finds out the baby is a boy and then books a surrogate to have a girl, while they are still pregnant? I hope shes been given a roasting and loses followers over this.
It’s disgusting, surely private adoption and surrogacy has to be looked at in the US? Celebs are now just buying kids for likes 🤢.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m not a very good liar anyway my face always gives me away but I don’t understand for even one moment how you can lie so publicly knowing that your friends and family will see and know the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s actually more than my brain can comprehend I just don’t know how anyone can do that. I can understand maybe wanting to make yourself look more exotic (wouldn’t we all) but to lie...wow. Also I would never ever be able to trust anything she ever said now. I hate liars.
Brings to mind Roxanne Pallett,