Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member

I love the fact that her very educated, highly qualified parents had difficulty in pronouncing Baldwin...
And Hilaria has to wave a Spanish fan during her wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I am born and raised in here the UK with ancestry from the UK, Ireland and Germany. I have only recently started to hear of Mediterranean people referred to as white, and assumed the opposite to above posters, who think Americans only tolerate Hitler's wet dreams as whites. I thought that this recent including of Mediterraneans as white was due to the American influence of calling everyone vaguely Caucasian white, due to less than half of US whites having more than 95% white ancestry. Legally, in the USA they even consider Arabs to be white. I certainly never thought of Spanish people as white or instinctively as "like me", unlike north or east European people from other countries. However we choose to label them with words, there is a visible difference between north and south Europeans.

They had a long history of being colonised and raided by Moors, as did other south west European countries, while the south-eastern countries of Europe where colonised for several centuries by Turks during the Ottoman empire. It is plainly obvious from looking at them that they have Arab/Turk ancestry. You only have to look at artworks from south European countries from before Islamic colonisation to see that the people there used to look the same as North Europeans. There is also the genetic differences between southern Europeans, and the fact they have more African DNA, which is almost non-existent in northern europe. Meanwhile in some northern parts of Spain that the Moors didn't manage to colonise, such as the Basque country, the people there still look like north Europeans. Its the same with north vs south Italy.

That is a very long way to say that I disagree with calling those who think that Spanish people are not white are stupid. It's a valid opinion based on the above facts. Most racial categories have subjective definitions and cut-off points, so who's to say one definition is more correct than the other? It's like the how many grains of sand does it take to become a "pile" philosophical question. We all know what a "pile of sand" looks like but at what point does it objectively become one? No one can say yet we all know what one is when we look at it.
I totally agree with you and also love Spanish history, and frankly the history of movement, influence, art, LANGUAGE composition, colonisation [not the bad parts obv but the impact you see in contemporary times]. But I do think the history of the Moors etc is not something that has occurred to Hilary. I think she has acquired an accent, hair dye, and a fake tan.

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I read that Sicilians have an incredible mix of lots of ancestry so I do find it a shame that the US have decided that to align the heritage with being a bloody gangster, it is so annoying

I get it when people want to preserve the link, people in the US like to do this because they like to hang on to their heritage, whereas in the U.K. we have ridiculously long ancestry/history, and they do not as a relatively newer country with so many settlers from around the world

Hilarious has let hers become something else. A few long summer holidays in Spain as a kid and parents retiring there when she’s a fully grown adult has now been written as part of her ancestry and its fraud. I just think that’s why she thought she could get away with it

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Looks like she done the same with the other girl... just found this comment of her trying to “explain” it on Reddit 🥴
The woman has serious mental health problems, that is evident. I shudder thinking of her parenting those kids. My mum also had her ears pierced as a baby as is the norm in many cultures. Being British, I think it is despicable. And as Hilaria is not Spanish, she is hurting a baby to keep up the pretence of her lies. Sickening.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Finding a surrogate in the US seems very easy, but is gender selection legal in the US?

I know that in some countries it's legal and in others illegal (and sometimes couples go for gender selection IVF to the country where it's legal to get what they want if they live where it's illegal...).
I think the rumour was the Beckhams went to the states to use gender selection to get Harper. As PP said $$$$$$$ means no questions asked

• Wow
  • Sick

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
And now a new kitten! I love the comments on Alecs post. He is saying his love for making Carmen happy is stronger than his allergy to cats. A few comments saying, well of course, you already bought her a baby 😂😂😂

• Haha

Madge Harvey

I cannot stand the guy but feel horrific for him. What a thing to carry around for the rest of your life.

• Sad

Notorious PIG

Her husband is going through something traumatic and she's updating her ig with these teen-like posts. I'm sorry but it made me laugh.

She’s so bloody self-absorbed and her posting that photo and caption is the highest form of insensitivity possible! Not saying the shooting incident was/wasn’t Alec’s fault, but either way, Halyna’s husband will never get to feel his beloved wife’s hand on his hand, will never again feel her support when they are going though challenging times...and so Hillary’s inconsiderate post just totally rubs it in.

That video was embarrassing to watch the way Alec kept pushing Hilary out the way !!
The way she kept walking in front of him and in front of the camera
Blaming the people following them for the kids in the car crying ! Why would the kids be crying ? How about protecting the kids from this situation?
Also getting so angry with the reporters for not saying the lady’s name quick enough !! (Such a nasty little angry lady ! )
For making their kids cry … talk about reversing the situation on people !
Not taking any responsibility themselves
Also noticed how Alec is distancing himself from the film by saying we may need more regulations on film sets etc like the film was actually nothing to do him !!
I find them both disgusting people
Anything to deflect the real issues, can count on Hilary for that! I do agree that it was insensitive of the journalist that he temporarily forgot Halyna’s name, but Hilary sure did use that as an excuse to tell someone else that they are awful and disrespectful to Halyna’s memory. She’s such a hypocrite. And yeah, same with blaming the journalists for making the kids cry, nice projection/deflection...maybe the Baldwins need to quit whoring out their innocent kids on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
She was pumping whilst drinking wine. So was she pumping and dumping, I don't know. What age is the new baby, how can she drink wine with a newborn and another baby? Maybe its just me but I was far too sleep deprived to even think about having a glass of something plus breastfeeding. She makes motherhood look so easy and for that I resent her.
The thing is, she's not doing much mothering. She wants you to believe she is via her Instagram but it's likely she has six nannies. Which is how she can drink wine and constantly exercise.

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
In another video you see her saying to Alec that he is a "white man", the implication being she is not a white person. Plus the video with her child where she is comparing her skin colour.

All of this is both cringeworthy and baffling!

Did Alec know?

Asparagus123

VIP Member
The way she pretends she is Spanish is something a small child might do to make themselves seem more interesting !
Having watched some of the clips on YouTube where she is speaking in a Spanish accent and one where she forgets the English word for Cucumber 🤔🤔
It’s actually so embarrassing for them both 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Topaz

Chatty Member
Caprice has two boys, one via a surrogate and one that she gave birth to, born a month or two apart.
Yes, I think her parallel pregnancies were a happy coincidence. I've always admired the fact that she's never gonna reveal which boy was the surrogate, they're both equal in her eyes.
With Hilaria I'm so confused by the timing. What's the rush? Let the ink dry on the birth certificate first. If she was desperate for another girl and wanted to gender select, she or a surrogate could do it next year. I do feel like baby Eduardo's been cheated. He's only 6 months old and his mother is now focused on someone needier than him. I could mayyyyybe get the desperation and haste for a daughter if she had never had one, but she's got a little girl and a stepdaughter. Hilaria just seems to want absolutely everything all at once.

• Sad

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I’m curious to find out what happens now. Does she continue to speak with a Spanish accent knowing the world knows she is not Spanish, or does she drop it and speak with her American accent? This would confuse her children to no end!

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Well Hillary - it’s fake tan isn’t it, which you can’t really put on a baby. That’ll be why your different colours. 🙄

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I've never seen the picture before! I cant believe she would have the face to lie to her childs face while she had fake tan on :D
I suppose she could have said ' look how far we've come where rich white women actually want to be immigrants so much we pretend to be darker than we are and fake racist microaggressions against us- and we make money out of it'. If only MLK had lived to see his dream come true...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Badirene

VIP Member
I think if this pair showed up in Spain, Spain would close the curtains turn off the lights and pretend to be gone out (like when my mad aunt Mary pops by)

• Haha
  • Heart

SkylarWhite

How does she know what it is to feel Spanish? Mantillas, fans, flamenco? Do me an actual favour.

• Heart
  • Haha