Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bereb45

This makes my heart break for the kids but especially the 6 month old. Maybe its just because my 7 month old is so needy though (which I don't mind).

Reactions: 19

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Hilaria is clearly very unwell. She's a pathological liar. A text book fantasist and she shows signs of histrionic personality disorder.
She needs rescuing from herself.

Last edited:

Blurp

VIP Member
We all are very tolerant when it comes to sexual identity. Some change, some come out with something new every season - here we are all love and understanding, which is absolutely perfect that way. Been there, done that. I am grateful for that tolerance.
BUT many can't understand that identifying with a national, cultural or even historical identity is for some as close to the heart as intimate and as difficult? Can't we be more understanding and tolerant?

I was born in a different country, I immigrated as a teenager into another one. Lucky me, I cannot identify with any of them. I don't "feel" them. I like them both, but for me they are exchangeable. I go to the land where I was born - where everyone calls me a different first name (I have two versions) - and asks me, judging my poor language "where do you come from?". I come back after two weeks speaking my "born" language and my husband laughs about my accent in my second language. Switching from one language to the other is not always as easy as changing TV Channels. Inside I cringe a little when I say my nationality (as in citizen) - because I don't "feel" it. I don't need the roots or feeling of a national belonging - I feel like a world citizen, I don't want to be geographically pinned to one country...but I understand those who need a national identity, who want to feel the connection to a national heritage (full package) My sister is still waving the flag of our mother´s country, even though she hasn't been there for the last forty five years.
My son is developing a bit of a national identity with his father's country - even though he was not born there and never visited. What is wrong with that. I don't think Hilaria lied. She has some connections to Spain which for her are important and valuable enough to identify with. I don't think she lied, I think she really feels Spanish. She really feels like a Spanish messenger.
Hilaria is definitely not the brightest candle on the Christmas tree or she would have handled the "crisis" in a "cooler" way. Her playing the victim was expectable - as expectable as Alec behaving like a Spanish bull. This discussion is so huge now, which shows how important the topic "national identity" is as it was till now something totally undiscussed - even though it has so much impact for an individual. In that way I am thankful for the discussion and I hope for more tolerant, diverse and more in depth discussions about a topic which started on twitter and rolled in every corner of social media.
The thing is, she doesn't actually have any connection to Spain other than an affinity. That's where she lied, in actuality or by inference. That's the difference.

I read somewhere that her father has been fascinated by Spanish culture since he was a child, when his father went to work in Argentina for some months. They toured South America, he learned Spanish and I think his degree is in Spanish literature. It's perfectly possible that she was brought up in a household that embraced Spanish culture and that the children were bilingual, with summers spent in Spain. Regardless, that doesn't make her actually Spanish, by birth, descent or citizenship. Did Alec never see her passport?!

• Heart

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I hope he pays for this. People have been 'cancelled' for putting offensive things on Twitter 20 years ago yet he shoots someone dead on a film set and he and his wife is all over Social Media going on about how much THEY have suffered! They are both dreadful, dreadful people. Didn't even have the decency to disappear until the investigation was over.

• Heart

tawdryhepburn

i’ve hated alec baldwin since i was thirteen and news broke about him verbally abusing his daughter ireland over voicemail and calling her a pig. that is all.

Belleboo

VIP Member

He also, according to the news this morning, said that he didn't feel guilty about the shooting, which is a damn stupid thing to say.
I honestly think his concern and worry is for his career not the lady who lost her life or her family. His arrogance is astounding and he can’t even reign it in now….

Ceecee3

Her latest IG story is just so tone-deaf.
She is lamenting the media attention. Sis, if you wanna have privacy - step 1. get off instagram. step 2. don't publicise your location. 3. if your location does become public, don't do pap walks.

Sick of the bs

I thought that when I read it. I’m starting to wonder if she genuinely believes she’s Spanish?! Why else would you continue the charade when the whole world knows the truth?
I guess it would be too excruciating for her to call this last baby something typically American ....

Carmen
Rafael
Leonardo
Romeo
Edu
Kylie

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
And now a new kitten! I love the comments on Alecs post. He is saying his love for making Carmen happy is stronger than his allergy to cats. A few comments saying, well of course, you already bought her a baby 😂😂😂
Has she got bored of the sister she asked for, so now asked for a cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I find it strange that Hilary is still taking pictures of her husband when he looks broken
My husband recently lost his dad and the last thing on my mind would be taking pictures of him grieving or looking so broken 😞
She has a complete addiction to Instagram she doesn’t even realise what’s acceptable anymore !

idk2

VIP Member
If I was Ireland, I would be pissed as fuck that I grew up with the knowledge, I would be the sole child of my father's estate and then as soon as she turns 18, he's on his way to creating his own army with his new wife 😋 Obviously, it's not about the money but she did grow up with the notion she would get the majority of his est. 60 million! Now she''ll be lucky to get 5million.

Hilaria is definitely mentally ill - there is something wrong with her.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Yes, I should have said with the age gaps. If you space them more you can manage it better. But little ones need their mother, and these lot just have a bunch of nannies. Except for photo ops.
I think those poor kids are lucky they have a nanny each, since their mother is a raving narcissist and their dad is AWOL half the time. At least they have someone to care for them

KINGAA

VIP Member
We all are very tolerant when it comes to sexual identity. Some change, some come out with something new every season - here we are all love and understanding, which is absolutely perfect that way. Been there, done that. I am grateful for that tolerance.
BUT many can't understand that identifying with a national, cultural or even historical identity is for some as close to the heart as intimate and as difficult? Can't we be more understanding and tolerant?

I was born in a different country, I immigrated as a teenager into another one. Lucky me, I cannot identify with any of them. I don't "feel" them. I like them both, but for me they are exchangeable. I go to the land where I was born - where everyone calls me a different first name (I have two versions) - and asks me, judging my poor language "where do you come from?". I come back after two weeks speaking my "born" language and my husband laughs about my accent in my second language. Switching from one language to the other is not always as easy as changing TV Channels. Inside I cringe a little when I say my nationality (as in citizen) - because I don't "feel" it. I don't need the roots or feeling of a national belonging - I feel like a world citizen, I don't want to be geographically pinned to one country...but I understand those who need a national identity, who want to feel the connection to a national heritage (full package) My sister is still waving the flag of our mother´s country, even though she hasn't been there for the last forty five years.
My son is developing a bit of a national identity with his father's country - even though he was not born there and never visited. What is wrong with that. I don't think Hilaria lied. She has some connections to Spain which for her are important and valuable enough to identify with. I don't think she lied, I think she really feels Spanish. She really feels like a Spanish messenger.
Hilaria is definitely not the brightest candle on the Christmas tree or she would have handled the "crisis" in a "cooler" way. Her playing the victim was expectable - as expectable as Alec behaving like a Spanish bull. This discussion is so huge now, which shows how important the topic "national identity" is as it was till now something totally undiscussed - even though it has so much impact for an individual. In that way I am thankful for the discussion and I hope for more tolerant, diverse and more in depth discussions about a topic which started on twitter and rolled in every corner of social media.
I completely get that... I don’t have any issues with people who emigrate to another country, become a citizen etc and see themselves as a person from that country as that is where their home and life is... BIG difference is, she has nothing to do with Spain what so ever, there is zero connection. She went there on vacation supposedly but she has no link to Spain. She used it as a tool to get jobs!

She technically didn’t lie because she never came out and said she was Spanish but she hinted at it and Alec was saying she was, it’s all just manipulative behaviour to earn some money by being more than a rich woman from Boston.

It’s like me waking up tomorrow and telling everyone I am now Asian, I have no links to Asia but I feel like I want to be Asian. It just doesn’t work!

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I don’t want to take away the fact that a miscarriage, despite already having healthy children, is still painful. But this woman had FOUR bio kids at the time she’d have been looking into surrogacy. Including a daughter. A celeb husband, even if he is ancient, more money than you’d know what to do and a figure people could only dream of (although I’d rather have flabby bits and not work out personally). How could she possibly think 1 or 2 more kids and in particular a daughter would be so so necessary to complete her life? What void is she trying to fill? Pressure on their marriage, their already living breathing present children would have to share their parents even more, strain on the environment. I can’t see how people ever make a concerted effort and conscious decision to have so many children and think it’s a good idea. And I would put money on more coming one day. How about instead of exploiting a woman who is willing to surrogate for cash (which is legal in USA) you donate to infant loss charities or perhaps fund a childless couple to undergo fertility treatment or have surrogacy themselves, or adopt. I keep trying to look at this situation thinking am I being judgemental, is it their life their choice. But their obsession with making babies seems to cross a line to the detriment of their existing children. Let’s hope for the sake of the 7 kids they have between them they just STOP and she seeks therapy for her many many issues.

• Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
The pics of them out with 2 of the kids and the baby they had 2 nannies, some comments saying they have 4 nannies altogether! She's hardly a hands on mum by the sound of it!

• Wow
  • Heart

LinaLamont

I can’t decide if Alec was duped or if he knew all along but if it’s the former, he’s probably defending her in public and going apeshit in private. Can’t imagine he’ll enjoy the whole world laughing at him given his massive ego. Divorce pending I think

KINGAA

VIP Member
The connection to where your line settled from is a big deal in America right? Way more so (more prevelant) than in the UK. Because the young nation was all about “give me your poor” etc etc - which is why Trumpism has been so insane to observe - but that’s not what’s happening here is it.
This always makes me giggle, her face when she finds out she’s just European and white! I don’t know what Americans obsession with finding where they are from and wanting it to be exotic or Latina when reality is, it’ll most likely be European but like 10 generations back which literally means nothing! You are American that’s it!

• Haha
  • Wow

SarahN

VIP Member
Her husband is going through something traumatic and she's updating her ig with these teen-like posts. I'm sorry but it made me laugh.

What an unnatural pose, can you imagine the contortion to take a picture of their two hands at this angle. I suppose it's all that yoga ! Also, I hope he doesn't need Instagram to know that you're here, you dimwit. Get off SM, have some respect for the husband who will never ever be able to hold his wife's hand like that ever again. As unfair as it would be to put all the blame on AB, how they handle the media and their SM after this tragic event is very telling, and they are nothing but despicable attention whores, especially her.

Well yes, its a personal choice if he chooses to use a weapon in production again, but many wouldn't.
I see they've dressed up for Halloween, in the circumstances I'd have expected them to give it a swerve or at least not publicise it 🤷‍♀️
Yes - have the kids dress up, and stay off social media. But it seems that would be too much to ask. They are revolting.