Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I did read somewhere that Alec had a huge crush on Selma Hayek after she appeared on 30 Rock, which gave her the idea. No idea how much truth is in this though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

BigMavis

VIP Member
How you say........cucumber :ROFLMAO:
What a fucking dickhead, how many times had she been to Spain? Like two holidays and her from Boston or somewhere.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
She's extremely calculating and clearly not right in the head - she has totally fabricated a back story for herself and managed to snag a faded old actor who has a lot of mental issues himself. She's not even beautiful she's just very underweight which most people seem to equate with beauty for some reason.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
They both just come across as unhinged, the only thing I’m grateful for with a surrogate pregnancy are no downward dog yoga bump photos ✌🏽
And the post natal ‘all post partum bodies are different so let’s celebrate my skinny one’ photo!

• Haha

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Alec Baldwin listening to advice or "his people" don't think he listens to anyone 🤔
Honestly I think he's every bit as bad as her (putting this very sad incident aside for a moment) he has to be surely. He had to know she wasn't Spanish and when it all came out in the press he doubled down with some bullshit about self identification or something, also he's incredibly volatile all of the time. His association with SNL and his portrayal of Trump seems to have got him off the hook with many. I cannot stand him.
I dont think he could give a stuff about her being Spanish or not. He went along with it and all the baby collecting because it made him look virile and massaged his massive ego that people thought he could pull a hot Spanish yoga teacher and get her pregnant multiple times. He was probably more annoyed that she made him look like an old fool than anything else.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Yes, US people have one Italian ancestor 5 generations back and say they are of Italian heritage, but papers have looked into Hillary's heritage and there's no Spaniard or otherwise Latin ancestor to be found.

You can be a Francophile and learn French, incorporate French customs into your life, give your kids French names, but to adopt a French accent and sell yourself as French is beyond the pale and you gotta wonder about that person's state of mind.
I agree with you but I think it might be fairly common place in the US? Like people with an Italian relative 100 years ago who have Italian restaurants, speaking in an accent and calling their kids Italian names. I swear I watched one similar on Gordon Ramsey and they didn’t even know how to cook Italian food it was just an Italian ‘experience’ of kinds!

Americans really have a romantic view of Spain for some reason, like basically everyone is wearing red flamenco 24/7 and throwing roses around on top of bulls

Sketchy

VIP Member
I noticed this too last time I heard her speak. How very convenient to just drop the fake Spanish accent even though she’s from Boston and stop the “how you say….cucumber?” pretending that English wasn’t her first language. She’s a bell end! 😂😂
Hopefully someone someday soon says to her: How you say in English ... oh yes ... Fuck off fake bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Deeply problematic. Why is this not cultural appropriation? I mean all of it not just the ear piercing.

Alexaj

VIP Member
I've lived in Canada and it's the same thing. The amount of times I was told "I'm British too." "You don't sound English. When was the last time you want?" "I've never actually been but that's where my grandparents are from." "You're not British, you're still Canadian." 😂

• Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
"Every film/TV set that uses guns, fake or otherwise, should have a police officer on set, hired by the production, to specifically monitor weapons safety," Baldwin posted on Twitter.

As a producer, if he wanted extra precautions to be taken on set he should have arranged for it. He was perfectly happy with the situation as is. It’s always PR with him 🙄

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Just because she’s bullshitter doesn’t mean he should get out of paying for his children. Besides, looking at the evidence I’m beginning to think he was pushing the Spanish thing more than she was. The Ellen interview is quite telling, I think it’s obvious Ellen knew they were bullshitting the Spanish angle, and Alec knows that she knows - iyswim.
*He knows she knows he knows.

*one of my favourite Friends episodes.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
If it is true how on earth can she physically look after a six month old and a newborn?? Not to mention a toddler and three primary school aged kids. She is nuts and making him look like a senile old fool.

• Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing.
They’re supposed to be lying low, and Hilary apparently chose the location. So why choose a small tourist town where the two of them (plus their six kids and multiple nannies) would stick out like a sore thumb? Not only that, but they’ve been out shopping, going to a bar (where they sat right in front if he window so the paps could get a good shot), going out to get food and coffee, etc. Why not just stay indoors and send some minion out for takeout if you don’t want to be seen?
Then you have this bizarre incident with the paps where Hilary comes across like a psycho. But then immediately afterwards, she’s giving an interview to the press.
None of it makes sense.

ELFILY

VIP Member
Strange that in all this time not one of her school friends or neighbors came forward. Did she really think she could keep such a bizarre lie in this day and age?
The funny thing is people from her school and college have been talking about it for years! I saw tweets from 2013! But it’s only got the world’s attention the last week or so, it’s mad!

• Wow
  • Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
I'm guessing that's the wife? Thought it was a radomer looking for some attention. First time I've seen her and Good god she looks like someone you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of 😐. What an odd relationship with the way they treat each other.

So, her Spanish accent is gone? Also why does she keep butting in and standing in the way. The man is trying to talk and say his peice as much as he can so he can most probably be left alone by the paparazzi. They both seem annoying af.

FrankieDoyle

OMG that was awkward to watch. Do those two even like each other. She looks so angry.. She doesn't come across as someone that is supporting her husband....it looks more like she's hankering for a fight.