Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
She's called all 5 kids Spanish names, and the dogs! He says his wife's Spanish. Her name is now Hilaria "Ee la ree ya", not Hilary! She's very uncomfortable whenever a genuine Spanish person pops up, and shuts down the narrative immediately. Oh I do hope he's been completely mugged off, the melt down might be as good as Trumps!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Alec is seriously unravelling. He keeps going on about Americans being stupid and horrible. I think that he thinks it's only Americans who think him and Hilary are nuts. Wake up Alec, most oft he world thinks you're nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He was handed the gun from a tray, told it was a cold gun, that means it isn't loaded with anything. Safety protocol means the armorer should have checked, the person handing Alec the gun should've checked, and Alec should've checked yet again. This was a budget shoot, people had walked off the day before, there had been previous gun firing when they shouldn't have. Alec is a producer, this will be where his liability is, the next few years for him will be fighting lawsuits and regretting being in this position which has come about because he married a crazy woman and had six kids with her.
Terrible for her family, knowing this shouldn't have happened. Awful for the Baldwin kids.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Alec Baldwin listening to advice or "his people" don't think he listens to anyone 🤔
Honestly I think he's every bit as bad as her (putting this very sad incident aside for a moment) he has to be surely. He had to know she wasn't Spanish and when it all came out in the press he doubled down with some bullshit about self identification or something, also he's incredibly volatile all of the time. His association with SNL and his portrayal of Trump seems to have got him off the hook with many. I cannot stand him.

Lovely

Chatty Member
She's ignorant, cosplaying Spanish, but sort of claiming south American type exotic immigrant status. She's very pale skinned without the spray tan. Crazy. Poor kids of course, zero chance their lives will work out ok.
Yeah, this is the thing, for those of us in Europe, the Spanish thing is just ridiculous, but in the US it's a lot more contentious/political because of the Hispanic aspect. She's been basically presenting herself as part of an oppressed minority when she's literally the opposite of that.

Sorry if you already know that, but I think it confuses people in the UK/Europe because Spain is just one cheap flight away and not some exotic faraway land where TVs don't exist. I mean, she once tried to pretend that ZARA was a tiny, European designer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I just can’t understand how he doesn’t have at least the tiniest bit of guilt for what happened on HIS film production whilst HE was holding the gun !
It’s actually shocking

• Heart
  • Wow

Sick of the bs

The drinking while pumping picture? The translating Spanish homework story? Are they taking the piss??? Deliberately taunting people? Are they actually making a documentary about the perils of being trolled on social media, but posting stuff they know will get people talking? Because THAT would be way more plausible than trying to believe these two fuckwits are sane, normal adults going about their sane, normal lives.
Certifiable the pair of them.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Sorry, sorry, did I misunderstand Hilaria. Are her parents Spanish? Did they emigrate to the USA and move back to Spain after her birth? Are her grandparents Spanish did they emigrate to the USA? Are her great grandparents Spanish, are her great great grandparents Spanish? Huh? Has she done an ancestry dna test which showed she is actually of Spanish descent? Or did she just pretend to be Spanish after going on a holiday, decide to learn some of the language and speak with an accent?
Alec must be extremely powerful that's all I'm saying.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
She's the lowest of low. The best form of defence/attack is to wave the mental health card hoping everyone will back off. This is becoming more common now with celebs to get themselves off the hook. It's embarrassing and makes light of the real issues. It's a massive slap in the face to the people who genuinely suffer with mental ill health and also families and loved ones who have lost people to suicide. This woman has no shame. She's gutter juice.

Last edited:

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Looks like she’s been talking to the press too. Really, the best thing to do would be to say nothing. FFS the investigation is still ongoing. But she can’t help herself can she - all that lovely attention.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think she has played on American ignorance of geography and history. She says she is Spanish but knows some people will equate that with Hispanic. She piles on the fake tan and then talks about racism and people not thinking her children are hers because they are fairer than her. Parents of actual mixed race children have that said to them and they don't have the choice to wipe off the fake tan and stop it happening! Stupid woman and telling her children they are half Spanish as well!
You reminded me of one of the most outrageous Hilary moments 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Sick

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Was amused to see the Baldwins papped out for dinner with SJP and Broderick the other day. What a bunch of egos at that table. SJP and Hilary probably comparing their BMIs. Baldwin feeling smug about getting away with assault over a parking spot with a £90 fine and Broderick feeling even more smug about getting away with killing 2 people with a £100 fine

• Wow

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It would of been much more respectful if she had remained silent on Instagram ! But no she is now making it all about her ! How awful her life is because she now has paparazzi following her when she goes out for her 50th essential coffee of the day !
I can think of much worse things like being accidentally shot on a film set !

• Sick

Anyways888

I've noticed Hilary is still posting on her insta.

1636371637558.png

A decent lawyer would have told them both to deactivate their accounts until this tragedy gets sorted out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think it’s part of a massive PR spin, they’re already subtly shading the Armorer and dragging up things that happened on her last film, which poses the question if she was that bad why did they hire her? It’ll be a massive exercise now to try to save Alec’s reputation, if Hilary wasn’t such a joke because of the fake Spanish thing her and the kids would have been wheeled out by now. His team will be wracking their brains on how to gather sympathy for him and blame absolutely everybody else.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
I just don't understand all this business about, gosh, she's actually WHITE! What the hell does she think most people are in Spain?! The business about comparing her spraytanned arm to her child's is ludicrous.

Yes, Spain had an empire so a lot of Central and Southern America speaks Spanish but that doesn't make the Spanish non-white, any more than the British Empire makes the British primarily Asian or Black before immigration from that empire.

• Heart