Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that is quite a watch! Alec does come across as unlikeable, and he really is pissed at Hilary, I bet he asked her to stay in the car.
I broke down and watched the clip. Hilary is one bat-tit crazy fruit loop. And you know she didn’t have so many kids out of a love for children, she did it to have her hooks sunk deep into someone famous.

Reactions: 12
She’s not changed races but I do think she’s being really offensive- Mexicans/ Brazilians etc are not Spanish, their countries were colonised by the Spanish. That’s like saying Indians or Ugandans are British like me. As to whether Americans realise Spanish people are ethically white, I suppose their neighbours (who were there first) are black and brown South American’s who speak Spanish, so I suppose thinking of them when someone refers to Spanish before a small European country is quite logical
The Portuguese are the same as Brazilians then? The English the same as Jamaicans or Bahamians? They are South Americans or Caribbean but speak Portuguese or English.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oof the state of Alec wandering round looking for the cat. Everyone, including me, just waiting for something bad to happen, seems inevitable at this point.

Reactions: 2
The Portuguese are the same as Brazilians then? The English the same as Jamaicans or Bahamians? They are South Americans or Caribbean but speak Portuguese or English.
I think she has played on American ignorance of geography and history. She says she is Spanish but knows some people will equate that with Hispanic. She piles on the fake tan and then talks about racism and people not thinking her children are hers because they are fairer than her. Parents of actual mixed race children have that said to them and they don't have the choice to wipe off the fake tan and stop it happening! Stupid woman and telling her children they are half Spanish as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she has played on American ignorance of geography and history. She says she is Spanish but knows some people will equate that with Hispanic. She piles on the fake tan and then talks about racism and people not thinking her children are hers because they are fairer than her. Parents of actual mixed race children have that said to them and they don't have the choice to wipe off the fake tan and stop it happening! Stupid woman and telling her children they are half Spanish as well!
You reminded me of one of the most outrageous Hilary moments 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I watched the roadside interview.

Realised it was marked “backgrid”

is it remotely possible what I’m thinking is true? Could he/he have called them? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone manage to read all Alecs posts tonight. No me either, cannot be arsed, but if perhaps someone did could they summarise.

Reactions: 3
Looks like there are pills strewn on the floor there
Why do the NYPD know about their missing cat? Has anyone ever called the police over a cat not being seen for a few hours? They are unbelievable. Is this the best they can do to try and muster up some sympathy? Look out for one of their children becoming ‘seriously ill’ or needing a ‘hospital dash’ real soon.

The posts he shared do not sit right with me at all. It’s incredible that he’s sharing stuff saying this was not the fault of the producers (ie Alec) when a loaded gun was shot on set and killed a human being. Something went badly wrong on that set. That’s the starting point. Acknowledge that.

Also strange that he’s posting all of this after snapping at journalists that he was not allowed to comment on an active case. But sharing stuff that makes him look cleaner than the driven snow is ok?

Obviously he is scared. They both strike me as people who use their own rhetoric to try and drown out noise that displeases them, its really narky behaviour. I know this was an accident at best or negligence at worst but this man hasn't shown any remorse either way. A healthy minded individual would be trying to make their way through this awful situation but I imagine they'd really struggle with guilt, grief and self doubt. Any "empathy" this man has shown has purely been self serving and I'm going to say it... disingenuous. I really hope the chickens are coming home to roost.

• Heart
I wonder how much money he'd sunk into that film production ............... no wonder he looks desperate, Hillarious must cost a small fortune to keep in nannies and surrogates.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how much money he'd sunk into that film production ............... no wonder he looks desperate, Hillarious must cost a small fortune to keep in nannies and surrogates.
It's why he keeps working, imagine the cost of private schools and colleges for six kids. He really looks terrible, just waiting to see if the blood tests show drink/drugs...

Reactions: 16

I dont actually understand the question 🙈 the whole point of my post is theyre not the same

I dont actually understand the question 🙈 the whole point of my post is theyre not the same
You said that because Spanish-speaking neighbours to the USA are brown, it's logical that the US would think that so are the Spanish. Following that logic, the mainly black nations of the Caribbean speak English, so the US would think that the English are black. Brazilians speak Portuguese, so, following the same logic, the Portuguese must also be thought of as the same colour and racial mix as Brazilians.

• Heart
You said that because Spanish-speaking neighbours to the USA are brown, it's logical that the US would think that so are the Spanish. Following that logic, the mainly black nations of the Caribbean speak English, so the US would think that the English are black. Brazilians speak Portuguese, so, following the same logic, the Portuguese must also be thought of as the same colour and racial mix as Brazilians.

No.I really didn’t say that 😂 I said it’s logical that when being Spanish is discussed people in the US might think of latinax before white Europeans, but not that it was right or even accurate- just logical. What with South America being next door and Spain not being a particularly important country on the world stage.

Hence why she’s managed to blur the line between her being “spanish” and effectively blackfishing

Reactions: 11
I find the two of them completely unlikeable, but ... if my beloved spoke to me in that dismissive manner in front of anyone (re her getting her neb in constantly during that impromptu roadside interview) it would be the last time he did it.

And as for her, God but she's annoying. How do they put up with each other?

And celebrate occasions as much as you like, especially for the kids, but ffs, Hilarious obviously has no bloody common sense or she wouldn't have posted the photos online so soon after the awful tragedy - no consideration at all for the feelings of Halyna Hutchins' poor son and family. She's a witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.