Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ceecee3 reddit is where I've seen most of the speculation, I'm not a fan of moon bump theories but they had a few pics of her bump looking square when she sat down. However I do remember her posting bare bumps pics and all looked legit, plus the breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ I really wouldn't put it past her though.
Yeah it's where I saw it all too. I did see some people saying she's anorexic and pregnant which is why her bump looks strange which would also make sense tbh

Reactions: 5
Alec Baldwin listening to advice or "his people" don't think he listens to anyone 🤔
Honestly I think he's every bit as bad as her (putting this very sad incident aside for a moment) he has to be surely. He had to know she wasn't Spanish and when it all came out in the press he doubled down with some bullshit about self identification or something, also he's incredibly volatile all of the time. His association with SNL and his portrayal of Trump seems to have got him off the hook with many. I cannot stand him.
I dont think he could give a stuff about her being Spanish or not. He went along with it and all the baby collecting because it made him look virile and massaged his massive ego that people thought he could pull a hot Spanish yoga teacher and get her pregnant multiple times. He was probably more annoyed that she made him look like an old fool than anything else.

Reactions: 16
What’s that, treat others (the press) how you want to be treated?
Wow :eek: Thanks for sharing that @scarlettgal99 absolutely unbelievable! Hilaria and Alec are so vindictive aggressive and manipulative it's shocking.
Also it shows just how much Hilaria meddles in things behind the scenes! Linda Schmidt the reporter Alec wanted arrested only asked Hilaria a question holding a microphone.
That's all she did yet Hilaria equates that with being assaulted! Claiming that Linda nearly chipped her teeth! Yeah how dare she have the audacity to ask any questions! Nevermind that their lives are splashed all over the tabloids and social media and they both court the press and media attention!
So Linda should be arrested (according to Hilaria) just for doing her job? Yeah sure maybe it's not so pleasant to have a microphone held up in front of your face but it's hardly assault!
However that's it according to Alec she (Linda) is guilty and should be arrested!
So in their twisted narc logic someone who is innocent should be arrested just because they say so?
How about now though when Alec is guilty of shooting a woman dead? They don't seem unduly concerned about that though? It's just buisness as usual? Presumably they expect things to carry on as normal and not have much impact on them because it would seem as so often is the case.....one rule (law) for them and another one for everyone else!

Edit to add ..sorry if I'm rambling a bit the Baldwin's tangled tales (what a web they weave!) is a bit like falling down a massive rabbit hole?
So many twists and turns in the narrative so many possibly hidden details (or deceptions) that we probably don't know about?
Phew what a mess trying to use the law to intimidate the press and journalist's and notice the misogyny (a recurring theme with Alec) also yet again homophobic abuse!
Sorry (not sorry) but they really are both vile people and enable each other to act out a fantasy life (that they will do anything to protect) that in reality does not exist!
Hench all the aggressive outbursts towards others deep down the both know they are guilty of being cruel and vindictive and vengeful but it appears that they don't care!
Others are just there to be attacked and also to be used as a safe target for projections!
You notice how he does the whole knight in shining armour act again!
So another woman is admonished and found guilty so Hilaria can play the victim?
It's always Someone else's fault though isn't it? (Never them).

How desperately sad for Halyna Hutchins and her family though what kind of justice will their family get? 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure she's limited comments on her posts so the only comments she will get will keep her in her echo chamber, safe from any criticism. The criticism isn't even personal - it's just asking her to stay offline and not flaunt her brilliant life for a bit whilst a man and his son grieve in the public glare. But as we said, narcissism etc.

I hadn't heard this! What makes people think that?

Edit: just found this interesting reddit post speculating she faked her pregnancies.
View attachment 842688View attachment 842689

It makes sense to me. If she has faked pregnancies, she is hella trash for posting postpartum photos and pregnant photos that make her look slim and sexy. That's not the reality for most women but I waas willing to give her a pass as I don't want to bodyshame anyone, but if she's faked it all, it's clear she loves to make other women feel tit and play a 'not like other girls' role in life.
To be fair she’s definitely not like any other girls I know! Most of us are happy with our own nationality and don’t decide to change race to appear more exotic. Not being like other girls might be the only truth she’s ever told

Reactions: 8
Isn't she another one who claimed she had no idea who her husband was when she met him? Phony from the get go

Reactions: 15
To be fair she’s definitely not like any other girls I know! Most of us are happy with our own nationality and don’t decide to change race to appear more exotic. Not being like other girls might be the only truth she’s ever told
Well, she hasn't changed race but only nationality in claiming to be Spanish but she does seem to be labouring under the delusion that Spaniards aren't white.

For example, here are Queen Letizia of Spain and the Duchess of Cambridge talking at Windsor one English June a couple of years ago. Other than having enjoyed a sunnier early summer, there is not much difference between Letizia and Kate. Before her marriage Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano was a perfectly normal middle-class Spanish professional woman, working as a TV anchor, with no non-Spanish blood known. Hilaria is completely off her trolley to suggest that Spanish skin colour is any different to most others of western european origin.

Screenshot_20211102-132749_Chrome.jpg

Isn't she another one who claimed she had no idea who her husband was when she met him? Phony from the get go
Said they didn't have TV in Spain. 🙄😂 She's only spent nine days in Spain before Alec...

Well, she hasn't changed race but only nationality in claiming to be Spanish but she does seem to be labouring under the delusion that Spaniards aren't white.

For example, here are Queen Letizia of Spain and the Duchess of Cambridge talking at Windsor one English June a couple of years ago. Other than having enjoyed a sunnier early summer, there is not much difference between Letizia and Kate. Before her marriage Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano was a perfectly normal middle-class Spanish professional woman, working as a TV anchor, with no non-Spanish blood known. Hilaria is completely off her trolley to suggest that Spanish skin colour is any different to most others of western european origin.

View attachment 842874
She's ignorant, cosplaying Spanish, but sort of claiming south American type exotic immigrant status. She's very pale skinned without the spray tan. Crazy. Poor kids of course, zero chance their lives will work out ok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No one can fake an accent 24/7. Alec most likely knew she was faking not long into their relationship, she came clean and it became a private joke between them. I can imagine them laughing at others as she puts on her act.

Last edited:
Said they didn't have TV in Spain. 🙄😂 She's only spent nine days in Spain before Alec...
Phhhffftttt.

Back in the 1980s, my godson was living just outside Madrid thanks to his US Air Force father's posting and thoroughly enjoying Sesame Street in Spanish!

Reactions: 6
Phhhffftttt.

Back in the 1980s, my godson was living just outside Madrid thanks to his US Air Force father's posting and thoroughly enjoying Sesame Street in Spanish!
Apparently Alec really fancied Selma Hayek, so Hillary saw an opportunity. I'd die of embarrassment, she's shameless.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Phhhffftttt.

Well Spain isn't the third world and even the third world has an abundance of TV's.

Reactions: 5
Whats the story with her allegedly faking pregnancy, is it just noise?
I don't think she faked ALL her pregnancies, but there's some evidence to suggest that she may have faked some (especially considering how quickly she's had so many babies, but also all the cosmetic procedures she's had, which she wouldn't be able to have while pregnant or breastfeeding). There is one video in particular that was posted to reddit where she is doing some kind of exercise while pregnant and something very obviously detaches around her abdomen and she has to physically hold it up. That aligns with the extremely realistic 'moon bumps' that attach to the stomach and wrap around the back. There's also the fact that she gained weight all over with her first pregnancy, but with multiple other pregnancies she just has a perfectly round tummy bump and the 'baby weight' drops off almost instantly.

She literally has those kids believing they're Spanish
I don't think she faked ALL her pregnancies, but there's some evidence to suggest that she may have faked some (especially considering how quickly she's had so many babies, but also all the cosmetic procedures she's had, which she wouldn't be able to have while pregnant or breastfeeding). There is one video in particular that was posted to reddit where she is doing some kind of exercise while pregnant and something very obviously detaches around her abdomen and she has to physically hold it up. That aligns with the extremely realistic 'moon bumps' that attach to the stomach and wrap around the back. There's also the fact that she gained weight all over with her first pregnancy, but with multiple other pregnancies she just has a perfectly round tummy bump and the 'baby weight' drops off almost instantly.
Thats the video I saw recently, really strange.

She's ignorant, cosplaying Spanish, but sort of claiming south American type exotic immigrant status. She's very pale skinned without the spray tan. Crazy. Poor kids of course, zero chance their lives will work out ok.
Yeah, this is the thing, for those of us in Europe, the Spanish thing is just ridiculous, but in the US it's a lot more contentious/political because of the Hispanic aspect. She's been basically presenting herself as part of an oppressed minority when she's literally the opposite of that.

Sorry if you already know that, but I think it confuses people in the UK/Europe because Spain is just one cheap flight away and not some exotic faraway land where TVs don't exist. I mean, she once tried to pretend that ZARA was a tiny, European designer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, this is the thing, for those of us in Europe, the Spanish thing is just ridiculous, but in the US it's a lot more contentious/political because of the Hispanic aspect. She's been basically presenting herself as part of an oppressed minority when she's literally the opposite of that.

Sorry if you already know that, but I think it confuses people in the UK/Europe because Spain is just one cheap flight away and not some exotic faraway land where TVs don't exist. I mean, she once tried to pretend that ZARA was a tiny, European designer.
If she wanted to pretend to be oppressed, why didn’t she cosplay being Mexican and then say she was Latina?

Reactions: 7
Thats the video I saw recently, really strange.
There's also the fact that they had a surrogate baby last year as well as another baby (within a few months of each other), but she's desperately trying to pass them off as twins. I believe they're all biologically hers (that's why they're white as snow!). However, it's pretty clear that she's not above obfuscating the truth about where her babies came from.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.