Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted to pretend to be oppressed, why didn’t she cosplay being Mexican and then say she was Latina?
Probably because too many people would be able to trip her up with information about that community that she didn't know because she didn't grow up in it, whereas so many in the USA seem to be unbelievably ignorant about Spain, or even where it is or that it exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she wanted to pretend to be oppressed, why didn’t she cosplay being Mexican and then say she was Latina?
No idea, but she has definitely implied having a Latina heritage. She's been on the cover of magazines in the US that have a largely Latina audience (¡Hola!). She pretended to forget the English word for 'cucumber' on TV. She did an Instagram video comparing her (fake tanned) skin to her daughter's paler skin and used that to try to explain the concept of racism to her child.

The woman's a nutbag, I have no idea why she does anything. I'm just here for the tea sangria. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How you say........cucumber :ROFLMAO:
What a bleeping head, how many times had she been to Spain? Like two holidays and her from Boston or somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, she hasn't changed race but only nationality in claiming to be Spanish but she does seem to be labouring under the delusion that Spaniards aren't white.

For example, here are Queen Letizia of Spain and the Duchess of Cambridge talking at Windsor one English June a couple of years ago. Other than having enjoyed a sunnier early summer, there is not much difference between Letizia and Kate. Before her marriage Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano was a perfectly normal middle-class Spanish professional woman, working as a TV anchor, with no non-Spanish blood known. Hilaria is completely off her trolley to suggest that Spanish skin colour is any different to most others of western european origin.

View attachment 842874
Yes sorry you’re right, I’m from the UK and have visited Spain regularly for holidays (surprisingly still English though) and I know Spanish people are white. I did more mean in Hilary’s world but worded it incorrectly

Reactions: 6
The runaway cat is Spanish too. 😂

According to Google- the name Emilio is chiefly used in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish language.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not changed races but I do think she’s being really offensive- Mexicans/ Brazilians etc are not Spanish, their countries were colonised by the Spanish. That’s like saying Indians or Ugandans are British like me. As to whether Americans realise Spanish people are ethically white, I suppose their neighbours (who were there first) are black and brown South American’s who speak Spanish, so I suppose thinking of them when someone refers to Spanish before a small European country is quite logical

Reactions: 3
Ms markle
What when did she say that?

I know isn't the Meghan thread but from Quora:

Meghan never said she did not know who Harry was. Here is what she actually said:
“I didn’t know much about him, and so the only thing that I had asked her when she said that she wanted to set us up, was, I had one question. I said, "Well is he nice?" Cause if he wasn't kind, it just didn’t, it didn’t seem like it would make sense."
Back on topic. I hope the husband, of the woman Alec killed sues him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cat found and an impassioned plea for privacy. I wonder how Hilaria would actually feel if everyone completely withdrew and forgot all about her. Not great I reckon. She thrives on negative attention.

Reactions: 11
I feel as though her roadside outburst was a way to convince herself she’s ‘right’ and the media are ‘wrong’. For the past year the media have been in the right exposing her lies, and by turning it around to say they’re now ‘harassing’ her and they’re wrong by not knowing Halyna’s name she gets to feel in power again. Delusional.

Reactions: 9
I feel as though her roadside outburst was a way to convince herself she’s ‘right’ and the media are ‘wrong’. For the past year the media have been in the right exposing her lies, and by turning it around to say they’re now ‘harassing’ her and they’re wrong by not knowing Halyna’s name she gets to feel in power again. Delusional.
I don't know what her intentions were but she looked rabid on that roadside.

I had a lot of sympathy for Alec when the story first broke but how they've both handled things, like they are saving their own skins without thinking about the family they've torn apart. Well they both seem as bad as each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.