Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had any sense he would never work again at all and count himself very lucky that he seems to have got away with manslaughter by virtue of being famous.

Reactions: 8
Alec Baldwin listening to advice or "his people" don't think he listens to anyone 🤔
Honestly I think he's every bit as bad as her (putting this very sad incident aside for a moment) he has to be surely. He had to know she wasn't Spanish and when it all came out in the press he doubled down with some bullshit about self identification or something, also he's incredibly volatile all of the time. His association with SNL and his portrayal of Trump seems to have got him off the hook with many. I cannot stand him.

Reactions: 19
His association with SNL and his portrayal of Trump seems to have got him off the hook with many.
That's a lot of the problem. I've seen a lot of takes to the effect of "if you believe he has any responsibility for Hutchins' death then you're a Trump supporter", which is 1) bollocks and 2) unhelpful.

Reactions: 11
Her husband is going through something traumatic and she's updating her ig with these teen-like posts. I'm sorry but it made me laugh.

She’s so bloody self-absorbed and her posting that photo and caption is the highest form of insensitivity possible! Not saying the shooting incident was/wasn’t Alec’s fault, but either way, Halyna’s husband will never get to feel his beloved wife’s hand on his hand, will never again feel her support when they are going though challenging times...and so Hillary’s inconsiderate post just totally rubs it in.

That video was embarrassing to watch the way Alec kept pushing Hilary out the way !!
The way she kept walking in front of him and in front of the camera
Blaming the people following them for the kids in the car crying ! Why would the kids be crying ? How about protecting the kids from this situation?
Also getting so angry with the reporters for not saying the lady’s name quick enough !! (Such a nasty little angry lady ! )
For making their kids cry … talk about reversing the situation on people !
Not taking any responsibility themselves
Also noticed how Alec is distancing himself from the film by saying we may need more regulations on film sets etc like the film was actually nothing to do him !!
I find them both disgusting people
Anything to deflect the real issues, can count on Hilary for that! I do agree that it was insensitive of the journalist that he temporarily forgot Halyna’s name, but Hilary sure did use that as an excuse to tell someone else that they are awful and disrespectful to Halyna’s memory. She’s such a hypocrite. And yeah, same with blaming the journalists for making the kids cry, nice projection/deflection...maybe the Baldwins need to quit whoring out their innocent kids on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she did an interview with a newspaper and got paid, then I hope she gave the money to the husband of the woman he shot.

Staying in ‘constant’ contact with her husband sounds very strange to me.
It sounds like Baldwin is trying to control the situation.

Reactions: 6
Can't link it, but Maureen Callahan has written a devastating piece in the New York Post. Stick a fork in the Baldwins, they're done.

Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Halyna's little boy was unable to speak for 2 days days after he found out his Mom had been killed.What a heartbreaking detail in that article.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The waiter's face in that photo is all of us.

Also, why did they need to go on a coffee run? Is there no coffee in the place they are staying?

Reactions: 13
Is that the same journalist that called her out months back? A very succinct article that really puts a clear spin on many issues from incompetence to downright arrogance. I think the writing is on the wall for Baldwin despite his power, insurance being the major point. Baldwinittos are finnitos.

Reactions: 14
It worked that writer has got them off to a tee. Terribly people
She has got them bang on. That set wasn't in any way we'll run, and Baldwin is now trying to minimise the cost cutting and incompetence on set because he was a producer and on set. The Halloween pictures are dreadful and insensitive.

• Heart
s
Not sure if this link will work

Interesting seeing all the help they actually have !!
Apparently Hilaria left earlier that day, and the kids and nanny followed along after which just feels unnecessary - why couldn't she help the nanny with the kids and travel together? She really projects herself to be such a handson mother but the reality is quite different.

Oh, I've only just seen her Halloween post.
Does her narcissism know no limits? Your husband is at the centre of a situation where a woman died, that woman's child and husband are grieving. Maybe don't flaunt your happy family halloween snaps to millions of people, including them? No one is saying they can't give their kids normalcy and celebrate Halloween but flexing it for the gram is so distasteful and does not help Alec in anyway. It only helps to keep Hilaria's IG account booming. Not to mention the fact that they've called the paparazzi on themselves by being so public about where they're staying. If people like Angelina Jolie (who is way more coveted by the paps) can stay out of the limelight, then I'm sure the Baldwins could disappear too if they really wanted to - and that would really have been the best option here for them - disappear until 2022. But I think Hilaria would actually die then not be papped or post on IG.
She's trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Apparently Hilaria left earlier that day, and the kids and nanny followed along after which just feels unnecessary - why couldn't she help the nanny with the kids and travel together? She really projects herself to be such a handson mother but the reality is quite different.

Oh, I've only just seen her Halloween post.
Does her narcissism know no limits? Your husband is at the centre of a situation where a woman died, that woman's child and husband are grieving. Maybe don't flaunt your happy family halloween snaps to millions of people, including them? No one is saying they can't give their kids normalcy and celebrate Halloween but flexing it for the gram is so distasteful and does not help Alec in anyway. It only helps to keep Hilaria's IG account booming. Not to mention the fact that they've called the paparazzi on themselves by being so public about where they're staying. If people like Angelina Jolie (who is way more coveted by the paps) can stay out of the limelight, then I'm sure the Baldwins could disappear too if they really wanted to - and that would really have been the best option here for them - disappear until 2022. But I think Hilaria would actually die then not be papped or post on IG.
She's trash.
And the more the insensitive sheep comment, the more she’ll keep being trash. I wonder if that poor little boy “mustered up the strength to have a holiday” having lost his mum. Not one negative comment on their post either, someone hard at work deleting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I see they're going in on his adult daughter, not sure about that tbh, but again it was tone death of her to post bloody Halloween snaps when she's more than aware the haterz will be watching. I mean is nobody capable of doing anything anymore without uploading to the world? I'm surprised at Alec, he's a fairly huge star, he doesn't need to be on insta, twitter etc maybe he likes it, maybe he needs the attention 🤔 or maybe he just likes being fighty.
Whats the story with her allegedly faking pregnancy, is it just noise?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that Alec has really backed himself into a corner this time?
The way I see it he has to go along with this charade of let's play happy families because he's in denial of the impact of his actions and also because he has to tow the line now with Hilaria and his 6 kids?
Her being outed as a fake Spaniard caused them both a great deal of embarrassment and yet he put on a brave face?
Now he has to do the same but he's lost his standing probably (my speculation here) within the relationship and now Hilaria gets to call the shots!
They both seem to be very controlling and manipulative people who just can't help but try to micro manage everything and also try to turn any situation to their own advantage?
The level of arrogance from both of them is pretty breathtaking! It's obvious that they are making Halyna's death all about them and the effects it could have on them! (No one else)?
To try to brazen it out like they are doing is some nerve to say the least and maybe it's reassuring to them to just carry on the same as usual but it's highly insensitive and disrespectful?
Do they know something that we don't?
Is their some kind of hidden corruption and shady dealing going on? (Again speculation)?
That's because to other people's eyes their behaviour is bizarre and unfeeling yet they are acting as if they are untouchable?
So confident it seems that it was a random bizarre accident and that (poor Alec :rolleyes: that's the way they are playing it) was very unlucky and yeah more bluster about reforming gun laws etc etc but no sense of personal accountability or responsibility?
I guess that's why people are finding them offensive they are being evasive hiding in plain sight acting cocky and yet trying to reframe themselves as the victims?
That's a real insult to the memory of Halyna Hutchins and her young family and really as far as I can see the Baldwin's are really looking shady and exploitative and quite cruel and this isn't doing them any favours (long term) at all.
It will be interesting to see how Hollywood reacts to them will he still have a career? Will people enable his bad and reckless behaviour? Will he still have clout?
People have been cancelled for far less but especially with his constant attacks on Trump he was almost considered untouchable?
He is still reacting as if he is to a certain extent (and his wife definitely is)?
I wonder how true that is?
We shall have to wait and see? You'd think they would be ostracised or shunned (at least a little bit) but let's see if that happens? :unsure:

I see they're going in on his adult daughter, not sure about that tbh, but again it was tone death of her to post bloody Halloween snaps when she's more than aware the haterz will be watching. I mean is nobody capable of doing anything anymore without uploading to the world? I'm surprised at Alec, he's a fairly huge star, he doesn't need to be on insta, twitter etc maybe he likes it, maybe he needs the attention 🤔 or maybe he just likes being fighty.
I was reading the Daily mail article on them last night and a few people were complaining that they had comments removed (by Hilary or her people) regarding Eduardo and Maria (the youngest children).
I don't know why the comments were removed apart from the fact that she seems very touchy about the fact that she used a surrogate for Maria (Marilu)?
It's fairly common knowledge so I don't know why she is uptight about it? Except I think wasn't there some controversy because she was already pregnant with Eduardo and I think some people criticised her for being insensitive because instead of being grateful for being pregnant she was allegedly disappointed because he is a boy and she was determined to have another girl so she used a surrogate to have her daughter?
It just smacks of shopping around for a designer baby one which had the right gender?
It's almost as if she collects kids like a child would collect dolls another one to add to the collection which nanny will bring up!
All the while Hilaria will play up to the camera with the obligatory breast feeding selfie and moan about how tired she is!
No wonder that got some people's backs up!
Basically she seems very grasping and self absorbed and doesn't seem to care either about how she comes across or the effects on others of her narcissistic behaviour?

• Heart
And the more the insensitive sheep comment, the more she’ll keep being trash. I wonder if that poor little boy “mustered up the strength to have a holiday” having lost his mum. Not one negative comment on their post either, someone hard at work deleting.
I'm pretty sure she's limited comments on her posts so the only comments she will get will keep her in her echo chamber, safe from any criticism. The criticism isn't even personal - it's just asking her to stay offline and not flaunt her brilliant life for a bit whilst a man and his son grieve in the public glare. But as we said, narcissism etc.

I hadn't heard this! What makes people think that?

Edit: just found this interesting reddit post speculating she faked her pregnancies.
Screenshot_20211102-111416_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-111426_Reddit.jpg

It makes sense to me. If she has faked pregnancies, she is hella trash for posting postpartum photos and pregnant photos that make her look slim and sexy. That's not the reality for most women but I waas willing to give her a pass as I don't want to bodyshame anyone, but if she's faked it all, it's clear she loves to make other women feel tit and play a 'not like other girls' role in life.

• Wow
@Ceecee3 reddit is where I've seen most of the speculation, I'm not a fan of moon bump theories but they had a few pics of her bump looking square when she sat down. However I do remember her posting bare bumps pics and all looked legit, plus the breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ I really wouldn't put it past her though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.