Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Hilary recording it all on her phone! The whole incident was just embarrassing. She looked like an asshole
I assume she was filming in case the paps edited the video to make Alec look bad (I mean, not that he doesn't already), so she had the 'original'. Which actually makes sense, but she should have just stood and filmed quietly out of view...which she's obviously incapable of.

Reactions: 13
I assume she was filming in case the paps edited the video to make Alec look bad (I mean, not that he doesn't already), so she had the 'original'. Which actually makes sense, but she should have just stood and filmed quietly out of view...which she's obviously incapable of.
But she appeared to be filming the paps rather than Alec, so she wouldn’t have the original of what they were filming anyway. TBH I wondered if she was filming it to put on Instagram at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 3
The first thing that entered my head was that this attention bleep was recording it to post it on her story.. 😩
I did enjoy Alec putting her back in her place 🤣

Reactions: 9
The first thing that entered my head was that this attention bleep was recording it to post it on her story.. 😩
I did enjoy Alec putting her back in her place 🤣
She looked completely out of control in that video and Alec couldn't even pretend to be polite. He sounded like he was talking to a stranger he didn't really know ow and really didn't like!

Reactions: 11
But she appeared to be filming the paps rather than Alec, so she wouldn’t have the original of what they were filming anyway. TBH I wondered if she was filming it to put on Instagram at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised.
Oh, for sure, I expect it will show up on her Insta as an example of all the 'harassment' she's dealing with as Alec's long-suffering wife. And she's probably the one that will edit it to make the paps/Alec look bad, even though she was behaving like the biggest asshole out of anyone there.

Reactions: 8
Alec was also filming. The whole thing in Vermont is very intentional. When they asked her why they were there, she started to answer and Alec interrupted to say it was private, but it was just that she had given the NY post and exclusive interview so he had to stop her.

They are fame hungry and are always using the paparazzi to stay relevant. When I lived a couple blocks from them they were constantly doing pap walks but the other famous people in their building and the neighborhood were never photographed.

Completely off topic but I love the expression of that woman in your profile picture!

Hilary made a right prat of herself in that video but how telling was it that Alec is already saying he isn’t ruling out using guns in his films again? If I’d taken someone’s life with a gun, no matter that it was accidental, I would never, ever pick up a weapon again. It’s not like he’s a police officer or in a profession where it is vital for his job so why isn’t he ruling it out?

I can’t believe I am going to defend him, but that would just be ridiculous for him to limit his roles or his productions in the future. A huge percentage of roles and movies require guns. At the very least, he will be fanatical about safety - as he should have been for this production - I was in the military and we are a target shooting family and are absolutely rigid about gun safety procedures. There is no excuse to not follow the proper steps. However, if he had a car accident that killed someone through his negligence, he wouldn’t be expected to rule out driving ever again.

Reactions: 6
They both are the weirdest people. I feel horribly sorry for the children in their family with two utterly toxic parents.

Her husband is going through something traumatic and she's updating her ig with these teen-like posts. I'm sorry but it made me laugh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Well yes, its a personal choice if he chooses to use a weapon in production again, but many wouldn't.
I see they've dressed up for Halloween, in the circumstances I'd have expected them to give it a swerve or at least not publicise it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Completely off topic but I love the expression of that woman in your profile picture!
It's Elle Florence, another Hillary-esque, but much less famous, 'influencer'! Pretends to be a lawyer and jewellery designer and gets dumped by various men about as often as Hillary gets her tetas out on Insta (so...a lot).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I am going to defend him, but that would just be ridiculous for him to limit his roles or his productions in the future. A huge percentage of roles and movies require guns. At the very least, he will be fanatical about safety - as he should have been for this production - I was in the military and we are a target shooting family and are absolutely rigid about gun safety procedures. There is no excuse to not follow the proper steps. However, if he had a car accident that killed someone through his negligence, he wouldn’t be expected to rule out driving ever again.
It’s been just over a week since it happened, you’d think he would still be in shock and saying things out of a gut reaction even if further down the line he changed his mind. There’s lot’s of work he could do without guns and I would have thought that the horror of seeing someone die in front of your eyes knowing that you pulled the trigger would be enough to make you never want to touch a gun again. We’re all different but if I killed someone in a car, I wouldn’t drive again, my guilt wouldn’t let me.

Reactions: 9
He's probably still in shock. No excuse for Hilary though, and where are their pr people, who on earth is advising them. Yes the kids 💯 should have had some sort of Halloween, but nothing public. Beyond belief they could be this crass.

• Heart
If she did an interview with a newspaper and got paid, then I hope she gave the money to the husband of the woman he shot.

Staying in ‘constant’ contact with her husband sounds very strange to me.

Reactions: 8
Her husband is going through something traumatic and she's updating her ig with these teen-like posts. I'm sorry but it made me laugh.

What an unnatural pose, can you imagine the contortion to take a picture of their two hands at this angle. I suppose it's all that yoga ! Also, I hope he doesn't need Instagram to know that you're here, you dimwit. Get off SM, have some respect for the husband who will never ever be able to hold his wife's hand like that ever again. As unfair as it would be to put all the blame on AB, how they handle the media and their SM after this tragic event is very telling, and they are nothing but despicable attention whores, especially her.

Well yes, its a personal choice if he chooses to use a weapon in production again, but many wouldn't.
I see they've dressed up for Halloween, in the circumstances I'd have expected them to give it a swerve or at least not publicise it 🤷‍♀️
Yes - have the kids dress up, and stay off social media. But it seems that would be too much to ask. They are revolting.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.