Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s been talking to the press too. Really, the best thing to do would be to say nothing. FFS the investigation is still ongoing. But she can’t help herself can she - all that lovely attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing that's the wife? Thought it was a radomer looking for some attention. First time I've seen her and Good god she looks like someone you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of 😐. What an odd relationship with the way they treat each other.

Reactions: 15
That video was embarrassing to watch the way Alec kept pushing Hilary out the way !!
The way she kept walking in front of him and in front of the camera
Blaming the people following them for the kids in the car crying ! Why would the kids be crying ? How about protecting the kids from this situation?
Also getting so angry with the reporters for not saying the lady’s name quick enough !! (Such a nasty little angry lady ! )
For making their kids cry … talk about reversing the situation on people !
Not taking any responsibility themselves
Also noticed how Alec is distancing himself from the film by saying we may need more regulations on film sets etc like the film was actually nothing to do him !!
I find them both disgusting people

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re both bizarre.

And I think everyone knows Alec has a temper, but seems like she does too.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing that's the wife? Thought it was a radomer looking for some attention. First time I've seen her and Good god she looks like someone you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of 😐. What an odd relationship with the way they treat each other.

So, her Spanish accent is gone? Also why does she keep butting in and standing in the way. The man is trying to talk and say his peice as much as he can so he can most probably be left alone by the paparazzi. They both seem annoying af.

Reactions: 16
To me it looked like she walked up to him glaring initially to get him to shut up or because she didn't like the notion he'd taken the lady out for dinner.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like her Spanish accent made an appearance at the end when she said turn it off.
I was wondering at what point she’d remember she’s Spanish

What a tone deaf post.She is such a bizarre woman.
she seems unhinged. I actually feel sorry for him (never thought I’d say that) but he’s an enabler too, pushing the “Spanish” narrative.

OMG, Hilaria looks evil. She has something very aggressive about her. If I were to meet her in a private setting I would avoid her.

Reactions: 11
OMG that was awkward to watch. Do those two even like each other. She looks so angry.. She doesn't come across as someone that is supporting her husband....it looks more like she's hankering for a fight.

1) That video is so embarassing and cringe
2) I can see the paparazzi company who uploaded the video left out a lot of context. To be fair to Alec - they were being harassed/chased in their car with their kids inside, and decided to stop to chat to the paparazzi in the hopes they could get rid of them. The fact that Hilaria looks angry is I think understandable given that context. It's clear Hilaria didn't want him to stop and do this, but he wanted to in the hopes it got the paps to leave them alone. Suspicious because Hilaria loves the limelight, I wander if she's hoping he could sell a tell-all to a magazine and doesn't want him to give too much away? Or is she actually trying to protect him from saying anything that negatively affects him in the ongoing investigation.
3) This new publicity is Hilaria's dream come true tbh, she's a narcissist who loves attention. She is going to milk this like there's no tomorrow.

Reactions: 13
Wow , first time to see that video….. she really does herself no favours . Agree with the poster above , she seemed to get really angry when he mentioned having dinner with the poor lady….. the whole thing is bizarre…… if her children were crying in the car why did she get out and not try to comfort them.If she wanted to support him, she’d have been better served to stand beside him and let him do the talking, she comes across as a real attention seeker.

Reactions: 11
Also, Alec has a nerve saying we need more regulation of guns on set.
There are ALREADY rules - which were not followed. THAT was the issue here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, Alec has a nerve saying we need more regulation of guns on set.
There are ALREADY rules - which were not followed. THAT was the issue here.
When I look at this girl who was in charge of the guns I can only shake my head. She looks like an intern with a video games addiction.
How could anyone think it was a good idea to hire her?
Probably she was the cheapest person to get. An experienced person would have cost more.

So Hollywood tries to save every penny when it comes to hiring staff and filming quickly, but they are happy to splash out millions for glitzy events and superstars.

I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing.
They’re supposed to be lying low, and Hilary apparently chose the location. So why choose a small tourist town where the two of them (plus their six kids and multiple nannies) would stick out like a sore thumb? Not only that, but they’ve been out shopping, going to a bar (where they sat right in front if he window so the paps could get a good shot), going out to get food and coffee, etc. Why not just stay indoors and send some minion out for takeout if you don’t want to be seen?
Then you have this bizarre incident with the paps where Hilary comes across like a psycho. But then immediately afterwards, she’s giving an interview to the press.
None of it makes sense.

Why was Hilary recording it all on her phone! The whole incident was just embarrassing. She looked like an asshole

Reactions: 13
Sounds like Hilary is still rocking that Spanish accent…it’s fainter but i’s there. Way to commit to a lie. Bizarre that she was filming the reporters and kept walking in front of him. That is not a happy marriage. Even in her “all is rosy” Instagram universe, he comes across as disengaged and disinterested in most photos. I am willing to bet that they have epic fights.

She is worried that her endless stream of money is in jeopardy. If the kids were crying, she should have stayed in the car with them.

He is going to use this to try to push for more gun control on us responsible gun owners. Maybe he should have taken an NRA safety course (as we had all of our children do). As someone sad above, the problem in not that there are not enough rules or laws, it’s that there are people like him who think that they are above the rules.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.