Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I don’t want to take away the fact that a miscarriage, despite already having healthy children, is still painful. But this woman had FOUR bio kids at the time she’d have been looking into surrogacy. Including a daughter. A celeb husband, even if he is ancient, more money than you’d know what to do and a figure people could only dream of (although I’d rather have flabby bits and not work out personally). How could she possibly think 1 or 2 more kids and in particular a daughter would be so so necessary to complete her life? What void is she trying to fill? Pressure on their marriage, their already living breathing present children would have to share their parents even more, strain on the environment. I can’t see how people ever make a concerted effort and conscious decision to have so many children and think it’s a good idea. And I would put money on more coming one day. How about instead of exploiting a woman who is willing to surrogate for cash (which is legal in USA) you donate to infant loss charities or perhaps fund a childless couple to undergo fertility treatment or have surrogacy themselves, or adopt. I keep trying to look at this situation thinking am I being judgemental, is it their life their choice. But their obsession with making babies seems to cross a line to the detriment of their existing children. Let’s hope for the sake of the 7 kids they have between them they just STOP and she seeks therapy for her many many issues.
You put it all better than I could. And with five healthy children of her own it is beyond disgusting to rent another woman's body so you can have another. No one will ever be able to convince me that they are meeting the emotional needs of six children under the age of eight. Even with round the clock help, it is not possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yas1994

She looks so sickly with black hair! Bet she's been dying for some highlights for years but didn't wanna blow her cover.

lmao she’s soooo clueless, because Spaniards with blonde/light hair are unheard of OBV! She’s just based her whole persona and look off of a stereotype

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I wonder how much money he'd sunk into that film production ............... no wonder he looks desperate, Hillarious must cost a small fortune to keep in nannies and surrogates.
It's why he keeps working, imagine the cost of private schools and colleges for six kids. He really looks terrible, just waiting to see if the blood tests show drink/drugs...

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I reckon they are as weird as she is, don’t forget they went along with this farce.
Yes they probably did. Who would have stood by after their daughter said she wanted her brother to walk her down the aisle instead of her father because he looked more Spanish in the photo's and gone along with it instead of telling her she needed help? She is clearly deranged and they have gone along with her delusion. I don't know why- money, but they are very wealthy in their own right, or just because they are overindulgent parents who give in to her every whim, who knows?

Reactions: 15

scarlettgal99

Has she seriously posted a story of her breastfeeding alongside Alec and said he’s JEALOUS!? Stop sexualising breastfeeding!! I also saw yesterday she claimed her boobs are real.. girl stop with the lies.

• Sick
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Apparently Alec has to 're-centre' himself and take time away from public life. God he's such a narcissistic pr1ck. It's always about him and his pain. So sick of the cnut. I wish he would just fuck off.

Gembo

VIP Member
I’m not a very good liar anyway my face always gives me away but I don’t understand for even one moment how you can lie so publicly knowing that your friends and family will see and know the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s actually more than my brain can comprehend I just don’t know how anyone can do that. I can understand maybe wanting to make yourself look more exotic (wouldn’t we all) but to lie...wow. Also I would never ever be able to trust anything she ever said now. I hate liars.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I know little and less about laws in New Mexico, but from a moral point of view he should be charged with manslaughter. If you're pulling the trigger on a gun, prop or not, it is your responsibility and no one else's to ensure its not loaded.
But he has nothing to do with the gun at all, he is handed it ready loaded, when on his marker for the action shot. It’s someone else’s job all he does is pull a trigger for gun powder to come out. It should basically be like firing a toy gun. It’s not his fault that someone put a real bullet in it!

It’s like saying, for example a Lion on set kills someone and it’s the actors fault for letting the Lion kill someone when the Lion has a handler who is in charge of said Lion. Not the actor!

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
There was an article in Mail Online back in January which referenced her parents life in a village in Majorca. They were asked for an interview and wouldn’t grant one but a few locals were interviewed who said they’d never met Hillary even though the parents had been spending time there since 2011 when Hillary was age 27.
So she basically went on a few holidays there as a child and she decided she was Spanish, despite having no connection to the country whatsoever! Is she still faking the accent?

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Very good point made on Reddit, if the script said Alec shoots himself in the head, would Alec have checked the gun before doing the scene...

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Will Alec Baldwin now be facing a Manslaughter charge?

Or will his fame, wealth, or being in the middle of making a movie detract from this occurring?
while I’m not a fan, he thought he was shooting a prop gun/shotgu He was following the directors intructions (most likely to aim at the camera). This is a dreadful accident and will have to be fully investigated. I don’t see how this is a man slaughter charge

Jellybb

VIP Member
In her latest story she is referring to carmen as “carmencita” 🥴 this isn’t funny anymore I believe she is genuinely disturbed

Tabitha D

VIP Member
If it’s truly an accident (which the reports are saying), then I think legal action and massive compensation is more likely than jail time. I mean, he apparently shot two people. How? There will need to be some kind of investigation. Either it was human error (i.e. Alec - I mean, they’ll be looking at whether e.g. he didn’t follow instructions, or was drunk or something - I’m NOT saying either of those apply, but that’s what an investigation would be seeking to establish), or mechanical error (something faulty the equipment and therefore the manufacturer), or some other circumstances (I don’t know - production error maybe?).
And the movie’s probably dead in the water too.
A horrific thing to happen all round.

• Sad

Gembo

VIP Member
I’ve seen bits of Alec’s video in response to this and I can’t take a single word of it seriously having seen the clip of him in an interview saying ‘my wife comes from Spain’ I have absolutely no respect for the man anyway after the way he spoke to his young daughter. All of this couldn’t happen to a nicer man.

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Does this mean that Hilary is Loco-cita?

I am torn on this honestly, we have people screaming that Hilaria is cosplaying another culture and then on the other side of the internet we have people braying that Eddie Izzard is a brave woman and aspirational for her charity work. My head is in a spin trying to keep up with who is wearing oppression of another group and who is stunningly brave. Either way Alec Baldwin got exactly the wife he deserved.
Well I for one would not be applauding Eddie Izzard as being a woman. But that is a whole other story.

She is right that babies in Spain get their ears pierced, usually before they leave hospital. If Spanish people see a baby with no earrings they will assume it's a boy. Pretty barbaric and unnecessary imo.

But honestly cosplaying a Spanish person made me laugh. It is so accurate.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I wonder how much money he'd sunk into that film production ............... no wonder he looks desperate, Hillarious must cost a small fortune to keep in nannies and surrogates.