Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
I actually thought she was good!! I myself have lived in Spain and to the untrained person she sounds like a true Spaniard!! The intonation and the accent, let’s say she doesn’t sound a foreigner speaking Spanish!! I was expecting her to be worse
Fair play. It’s a shame her clear love for the Spanish language and culture has been tainted by her derty derty LIES 😂

Reactions: 14

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
In another video you see her saying to Alec that he is a "white man", the implication being she is not a white person. Plus the video with her child where she is comparing her skin colour.

All of this is both cringeworthy and baffling!

Did Alec know?
I've seen many people post on here that Alec has been duped but I don't believe it. I think he liked having a wife who appeared to be ethnically interesting, while actually being a WASP

lalalanded

VIP Member
She said she was up all night with the two babies-where were the nannies then ? Or are they a secret ?
Definitely a secret. They are never, ever mentioned. On her instagram she tries to portray a hands on, mother earth vibe. Someone earlier in the thread debunked that completely.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oooooohhh I've just seen a tiny clip from a vid Alec shared a few days before the incident, (that reddit sub) he neither looks nor sounds good, almost incoherent in fact with a very puffy face. I'm unsure of context and as stated it was seconds long but crikey... given everything he has endured this past year including the wife's shenanigans it would be fair to assume he's not in a great place. The man I've just seen probably shouldn't have had access to a weapon, I'll be kind and say ....tiredness.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is that the same journalist that called her out months back? A very succinct article that really puts a clear spin on many issues from incompetence to downright arrogance. I think the writing is on the wall for Baldwin despite his power, insurance being the major point. Baldwinittos are finnitos.

Rose28454

VIP Member
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
View attachment 463119.....and here we are ... Little Lucy. Sorry, my bad, Lucia x
Comments switched off. I wonder if Alec will leave his on so he can curse at people again. The seem to have a LOT of time on their hands seeing as they have six small children. Had a quick look at her Instagram and it is almost exclusively about the children. There's something about this woman that makes me so uneasy.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Yeah I find it wierd. I get the fact it is a young country but I suppose I find it hard to see how that feels coming from the U.K. I have Irish great grandparents on 3 sides and I tell people I’m British because that’s what I am. In America that would qualify as strong Irish blood 😆
It is a bit strange. What’s wrong with being American?! If a person wasn’t born in Ireland & their parents weren’t born in Ireland I struggle to see how they’re Irish. They have Irish ancestry, but I wouldn’t think they themselves are Irish. We’ve come a long way from “No dogs & no Irish” sure everyone wants to be Irish these days! Except Hilary, maybe should sure have tried a Paddy accent! I’d love to hear it although it’s possibly not as sexy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bingbongding

I can’t decide if Alec was duped or if he knew all along but if it’s the former, he’s probably defending her in public and going apeshit in private. Can’t imagine he’ll enjoy the whole world laughing at him given his massive ego. Divorce pending I think
The story had done the rounds on lots of different online gossip boards and reddit etc People mentioned over the years sending the story to different news outlets (like the DailyMail) and it being ignored. People also mention comments they made on news stories mentioning the fake Spanish heritage and accent being moderated and deleted. I think Baldwin knew and paid to keep the story out of the media. It seems to be something he was made aware of a few years ago or perhaps always knew

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I might be mistaken but I think it’s a lot more common in the US to play around with heritage, like someone said, there is a thin line back to Irish or Italian roots even though they are full US citizens and never stepped foot out of the US.

Whereas in the U.K. people just don’t seem to do this half as much (aside from Sallie Axls never changing accent 😂).

In the U.K. we are way more aware of the expat community in Spain, seen as during the 90’s and 00’s a lot of people moved or retired there and most of us have visited and know that places like Mallorca are small islands, and by large, English speaking tourist resorts. You can visit Spain and never need to speak the language, perhaps in smaller rural areas it’s not the case, where it is mostly locals. I know people who have moved to Spain and put their kids into school there, they do speak Spanish but I am not sure they would class themselves as actually Spanish 😂

She obviously has a fondness for Spain and has clearly convinced Alec and herself that she is half Spanish by visiting there and saying she spent her ‘childhood’ there and has adopted Spanish culture wholeheartedly and embarrassingly!

I know little and less about laws in New Mexico, but from a moral point of view he should be charged with manslaughter. If you're pulling the trigger on a gun, prop or not, it is your responsibility and no one else's to ensure its not loaded.
That doesn’t make any sense. If it’s a movie prop and loaded with blanks or an accident by the prop dept what does your “responsibility to ensure it’s not loaded” mean? Everyone knew it was loaded?

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the 30Rock episode when Liz discovers Phoebe isn’t really English😁😁😁, I’m rubbish at linking but it’s brilliant!

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Turkey is apparently pretty good too. A friend ended up with twins from IVF there, and her friend ended up with quads! They put three embryos in in Turkey instead of the two that they do in the UK
Oh God, I hope Hilaria doesn't know!!!!

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
100%, she looked more "Spanish" to me with lighter hair than the Morticia look.

Also, this bitch is supposed to be 28 (!) in this pic. No effing way. More like 35 maybe. Has her real birth year been discovered?

Good god, both of their hair looks absolutely atrocious here! You wouldn’t leave the house would you?😲
Someone must have pissed off the blind stylist at Supercuts in Blackpool.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I have a friend with four Irish grandparents - she's Scots as that's where she and her parents were born and live/d!
I’m English, my parents aren’t, they’re from other countries within the U.K. - I call myself English because I am... I was born here, have an English accent, on paper I am English even if it upsets both of my parents when I support England in the World Cup haha! Point is, just because my parents are from another country that doesn’t make me from there because I am not.

• Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
She's says sorry I wasn't clear about my past. Its like a politicians apology. They never apologise for lying. Just dodge the issue and spin it. Thw two of them are so slimey and snakey.