Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Hilaria just constantly posts about her children on Instagram. It's just so intrusive. You can totally see her game now - monetising those kids. She makes me sick. Awful, narc and terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tui

VIP Member
Some women are "chameleons" and change themselves to attract the mate of choice, I've got a friend on her 3rd marriage and I barely know her from the person I went to school with. Her 1st husband was a wannabe rock star so she dressed as a goth and even got married in black. 2nd husband was an old generation monied type and she became a lady who lunched wearing pearls. Her 3rd husband works in a theatre, and she's now a boho styled "lovey" really into the arts. I can't keep up. Look at Geri Horner - she went from Spice Girl to white clothed Stepford wife. I think Hillaria did this to attract Alec (fuck knows why) and now he's being laughed at, he'll be long gone. I feel quite sad for her actually that being herself wasn't enough - in fact any woman that doesn't have the conviction to be themselves. And feel "good enough".
You can tell he really liked having a “Spanish” wife. It’s weird because tons of celebrities and people in the public eye have partners of other ethnicities/nationalities and they don’t make a massive deal of it yet he seemed to take pleasure in correcting peoples pronunciation of her fake name and bragging about having bilingual children

lalalanded

VIP Member
The more I see it, and see other people comment, the more disgusting I find it. It really is just truly awful, and in no way can be justified.

As for the wine drinking and Alec washing up, such bullshit. As if Alec Baldwin washes his own dishes.
That's what I found the most suspicious!!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did she have all these babies hoping she would have a girl, got a boy.......Next.......boy.......Next etc?
It looks like that doesn't it? Which is really quite sad but not unheard of. Why didn't she wait to do gender selection herself, she has no obvious issue carrying, it looks like her impatience and possibly disappointment got the better of her.
The Spanish stuff, I'm really trying to process all of this. 🤯

Lovely

Chatty Member
If she wanted to pretend to be oppressed, why didn’t she cosplay being Mexican and then say she was Latina?
No idea, but she has definitely implied having a Latina heritage. She's been on the cover of magazines in the US that have a largely Latina audience (¡Hola!). She pretended to forget the English word for 'cucumber' on TV. She did an Instagram video comparing her (fake tanned) skin to her daughter's paler skin and used that to try to explain the concept of racism to her child.

The woman's a nutbag, I have no idea why she does anything. I'm just here for the tea sangria. :p

• Haha
What’s the point of them having all these kids? Cute for now while young children but they will all be tattooed f’ed up rich kids on drugs in 15 years. Alec will be too old to care by then. Good luck Hilary

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm guessing that's the wife? Thought it was a radomer looking for some attention. First time I've seen her and Good god she looks like someone you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of 😐. What an odd relationship with the way they treat each other.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Poor Edu. Sorry you aren’t the gender we wanted so you just get shunted down the pecking order.
Yeah, it's horrible. He's not going to get what he needs from his mother now she has another toy to play with. Like I said, I really hope they have a wonderful nanny.

Just seen the pictures of AB and the poor husband. Whilst I think it is good AB has reached out and they are talking I don’t like the papped pictures. The meeting should be a very private thing and yet it all sits uncomfortably to me of PR trying to control the situation… they could have met behind closed doors no need to be outside with paps 20 feet away.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I really don’t think he will leave her
I think he will just scream at everyone to shut up about it

JaneRosie

I found this video of her speaking Spanish:

Looks to me like all accent and not much substance. If she was really pushed to talk beyond these short and practiced phrases, then I doubt her level would be much good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

KINGAA

VIP Member
At what point are you just American? How many generations of grandparents born in the US does it take for the Italian-American etc to just be american or does it just never leave as a form of identity?

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
The Portuguese are the same as Brazilians then? The English the same as Jamaicans or Bahamians? They are South Americans or Caribbean but speak Portuguese or English.
I think she has played on American ignorance of geography and history. She says she is Spanish but knows some people will equate that with Hispanic. She piles on the fake tan and then talks about racism and people not thinking her children are hers because they are fairer than her. Parents of actual mixed race children have that said to them and they don't have the choice to wipe off the fake tan and stop it happening! Stupid woman and telling her children they are half Spanish as well!

• Heart