HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found it so annoying watching the way she just hangs off Ryan, I mean I’m 5ft and my husband is 6ft3 but I can’t say I’ve ever felt the need to climb him like a tree 🤢
Yeah, she has always been keen to take any opportunity to showcase how smoll she is.

Petite!

Little!

I'm so small little and petite guys! Why does no one else mention it?! I'm like a little pixie fairy borrower.

Never did it with whatshisnuts beforehand.

JOSH! Coz josh was closer to her height.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every single video she’ll mention being 5”2 and a size 8 now 🙄 for “the new viewers” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single video she’ll mention being 5”2 and a size 8 now 🙄 for “the new viewers” 🤔
This girl is so unbelievably embarrassing.

Hey Suze, I'm also 5"2 but I weigh 44 kg and am a size 6 with a size 4 waist and I'm a 32DD. You're not the only thin girl with boobs in the world.

Reactions: 16
Did she buy herself something from Hermés or is she fishing for better engagement with that “orange box” mention?

Reactions: 1
Hermès doesn't gift bags, ever. If you want to buy one of their iconic bags you have to get an appointment and then you "make a wish" and keep your fingers crossed they call you one day to tell you that a bag with your criteria is for sale.

Might be a leather or enamel bracelet or a cushion or plaid from their Art de vivre section

Reactions: 3
I know she said all of the filler is long gone in her lips but she defos looks like she's got filler tache right?

Reactions: 5
I found that series of pics in which she was posing like the Zara models quite funny. It was nice to see something lighthearted and tongue in cheek.

Reactions: 8
Interesting. I've just realized that I have never been on the Zara website and haven't shopped there since 2012. Kind of proud of myself now ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet another Zara haul. This time choosing Xmas and NYE outfits. Like she doesn’t have enough stuff to wear already!

She hauls and pretends she’s in need of whatever event is coming up: ‘walk dog’ haul, ‘apply fake tan’ haul, ‘practical’ haul, ‘pose for the camera and waffle for ages over nothing’ haul. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.