HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I view Tattle and GG as an accountability tool and a sounding board. These sites wouldn’t be as popular as they are if influencers didn’t delete their constructive comments or do stupid tit, actually put time and effort into the jobs, were actually honest about gifted and sponsored content and had some integrity. Probably more than half of us started off actually enjoying them, and then they morphed into self-obsessed, lying, environmentally unfriendly twats. Sooo...
I agree (not sure my comment came across that way, sorry!) I meant I can see why influencers don't like these forums because they're held accountable for their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Another haul. This time picking her bday outfit which is roughly a month away? So that means another 2 ish hauls (Probably more like 4 at the rate she’s going) between now and then for more “options”.. 🙄

Reactions: 4
FFS, yet ANOTHER haul? This is beyond ridiculous now. The sheer consumerism and waste is sickening.

Reactions: 11
Guys, like she said in her "anti haul": "let her live" 💀 .
She's an asshole intent of leading a very polluting and unethical life, what are we to do...! Zara lied about having cut off one of their suppliers that uses Uyghur forced labour btw...but I'm sure she doesn't give a duck about that. Snoozie needs her cheap clothes and tacky luxury handbags after all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree (not sure my comment came across that way, sorry!) I meant I can see why influencers don't like these forums because they're held accountable for their crappy behaviour.
Oh, no totally got your meaning!!!

On another note, all of these influencers who shop predominately at fast fashion are going to be severely disappointed in the next few months. The quality and fit of garments have been severely affected by COVID. Without the brand oversight or quality inspections that these brands rely on, the factories were basically working blind, not to mention the rush to get seasonal appropriate stuff in-store...so gals like Sue can buy more coats 🙄 I’m sure a lot of liberties were taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else really enjoy watching her while we were in lockdown? I really enjoyed her videos and looked forward to her updates. I honestly don’t think I’ve clicked on a single video of hers now in over two months...they’re all hauls so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else really enjoy watching her while we were in lockdown? I really enjoyed her videos and looked forward to her updates. I honestly don’t think I’ve clicked on a single video of hers now in over two months...they’re all hauls so 🤷‍♀️
Yep 100%! I really enjoyed her lockdown content, but since lockdown was lifted I’ve not really watched many of her videos at all. There are only so many hauls one can watch. Surely when she’s planning her content she must realise she’s putting out too many hauls?! How can one person who doesn’t really go anywhere need so many clothes 🙈

Yep 100%! I really enjoyed her lockdown content, but since lockdown was lifted I’ve not really watched many of her videos at all. There are only so many hauls one can watch. Surely when she’s planning her content she must realise she’s putting out too many hauls?! How can one person who doesn’t really go anywhere need so many clothes 🙈
I think a lot of it has to do with her totally feeling herself at the moment and loving all the attention. Which, I mean, fair enough if you like the way you look. But it is so excessive now, and just makes her look vain and self-absorbed.

Reactions: 6
She’s always relied on hauls for easy content (and it’s always the same bloody looking tit). At least at the beginning of lockdown she had some vlogs and sit down makeup vids. I don’t understand what her plan is...keep doing hauls because they’re easy to make and easy to earn money from? She’s either deleting the comments calling her out on them or her followers are just dumb.

Where tf is this witch going for her birthday to hype up these outfits so much? I bet she’s just going for a meal in Shoreham or something 🤣🤣🤣 ive never come across anyone who stares at themselves so much in the mirror- I find it highly entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where tf is this witch going for her birthday to hype up these outfits so much? I bet she’s just going for a meal in Shoreham or something 🤣🤣🤣 ive never come across anyone who stares at themselves so much in the mirror- I find it highly entertaining
I guess for easy content? I .keeping my fingers crossed for the comedy blazer and heeled flip flops myself.

Only really see her on insta these days as i am sick of haul week but the oversized blazer is very sophie milner fashion slave. Wonder if they are influencer rivals? Both have the tan, the tiny tats, the fake tits, the tiny fluffy toy dogs and now the over sized blazer 'look' sophie has the edge with her editing on insta though. I will still watch her reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found it really annoying on her birthday outfits stories how she kept putting that she got a size 10 but needed a 6 or 8. I always appreciated her putting her true size on her hauls and stories - but this time I felt like she was bragging that she’d bought her “normal” size and it was too big now. Bigging up being smaller, when she has had issues around it before. I actually really liked the orange dress she showed - but, did she genuinely like the other ones?! They were all hideous...

Reactions: 8
She’s only started doing that since she lost weight..
Yeah - this is why it’s a bit worrying as she’s been open about issues around food and weight before and how she has always been reluctant to do what I eat in a day and fitness videos. So just feel it’s a bit at odds with this that she’s posting about needing smaller sizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.