HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this girl, I mean her job is FaShUn CoNtEnT and she’s posting a haul every other day but can’t manage to order anything in her correct size or measurements?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found it really annoying on her birthday outfits stories how she kept putting that she got a size 10 but needed a 6 or 8. I always appreciated her putting her true size on her hauls and stories - but this time I felt like she was bragging that she’d bought her “normal” size and it was too big now. Bigging up being smaller, when she has had issues around it before. I actually really liked the orange dress she showed - but, did she genuinely like the other ones?! They were all hideous...
Agree completely with everything you said.

I can't believe she chose abd bought (as in paid for)those dresses, they must have been bought with a voucher or she was invited to pick some out? They weren't cute - at all. But i do give bonus points for that comedy blazer dress number. When was it decided that looking aa if you were naked under a man's jacket / oversized blazer was a 'lewk' to actually leave the house in???

Reactions: 8
Her birthday dress vlog 🤣🤣 could this girl LOVE herself any more? God she’s boring!!

Reactions: 4
I definitely think she has issues around food at the moment.

Over lockdown I gained quite a bit of weight. I'm getting married next year and so around July time started make an effort to lose it because I needed to go to bridal appointments to try dresses on. Within 2 months, I've lost 2 stone. I'm underweight now, and I eat, I wouldn't say I'm anorexic by any stretch of the imagination, but I definitely have elements of disordered eating eg. Counting calories, every day needing to exercise until I've burnt what I've eaten and hopefully got a little deficit in there too. But what I recognise most in Suze is the vanity. It's addictive. People keep telling me how good I'm looking, and I keep taking photos showing off my legs and putting them on social media to show the difference because they were my problem area before (yeah I know I'm a twit lol). But it's addictive. And I see that in her too with all the eye bleeping and constant drawing attention to the fact she needs a smaller size...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think she looks ill in her latest YouTube about her tan routine. Her face looks gaunt. Any excuse to get her body out in a bikini. Have also noticed that she keeps commenting that she needs to get a smaller size in clothes. There is definitely something going on there I think. Has she suffered with an ED previously?

Reactions: 6
I think she looks ill in her latest YouTube about her tan routine. Her face looks gaunt. Any excuse to get her body out in a bikini. Have also noticed that she keeps commenting that she needs to get a smaller size in clothes. There is definitely something going on there I think. Has she suffered with an ED previously?
Yes she has, she has talked in the past about her ED. Of course if it ever comes up now, she will do the classic relapsed ED thing and talk about how this time she is so in control and now she just exercises and eats right for ‘health’, etc., but she is obviously obsessed with her flat stomach and boobs now.

Reactions: 2
I think her face looks thinner from potential botox, and the hair this way makes shows that more.

Either way, she's changed her hair! Huzzah! Much prefer it tucked behind both ears

She is fake AF both in her actions and her looks. No harm in being fake in your looks. you run a business, power to you.
Francesca from too hot to handle made a video about her surgeries. She openly admitted to having done so many things, being linked with guys, dating them, sleeping with them everything. She addressed those honestly and maturely. But this lady... she winds me up so much. some days she will show off her mustache and pretend like "look at me, i have issues but i should be allowed to be on the internet and do whatever i want" and then other days just keep on clicking selfies and showing her horrible lips and her fake body (which someone in the other forum said that she got her fat from her stomach to her boobs so that her tummy goes in and looks toned) and pretend to be a business owner , then stick up to kardashians by LITERALLY RIPPING OFF their looks, clothes everything.
I am surprised we have not seen a skims haul yet. Probably she might save it for her october vlog period where she will butcher us with her repetitive FLOGs and bullshit hauls which are so bad ...
If you look at her youtube right now she has haul after haul and nothing else.
Tanning routine and hauls. she claims to vouch for sustainability and then goes off and keeps buying so much stuff. This girl has at least 10 leather pants in 2019. But she still buys stuff from 2020.
No wonder she was friends with Alix, both are the same. Keep buying same stuff over and over again.

Reactions: 5
Someone is fishing for compliments 🤔🤔🤔
After yeaterday's video I have to agree with you, guys, she is so full of herself. Well, I kind of get it, she lost weight and is proud of it, but she doesnt have to show us her body in every damn video. 🙄

From her birthday dress video it doesnt look like shes had a boob job, just that they are really pushed up. When she turns to the side they disappear.

Someone is fishing for compliments 🤔🤔🤔
After yeaterday's video I have to agree with you, guys, she is so full of herself. Well, I kind of get it, she lost weight and is proud of it, but she doesnt have to show us her body in every damn video. 🙄
I wonder how Lauren feels. A visibly plus gal who has to watch clip after clip after clip of Sue mentioning how she should’ve bought a smaller size or her eye bleeping the camera during hauls. Honestly, I would’ve quit already because of the constant and unrelenting babbling during hauls would’ve sent me over the edge by now.

Reactions: 10
Wtf is her fake tan video all about? Any opportunity to get her body on show. Desperate.

That giant blazer "dress" from her birthday video makes her look like the 1980s honey monster

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.