HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, her bf’s not vegan...he eats plant-based. Interesting. What is the deal with all these influencers saying they’re vegan when they’re either pescatarian or vegetarian. Using oat milk does not erase the fact you own leather shoes and bags and eat eggs.

Reactions: 5
So, her bf’s not vegan...he eats plant-based. Interesting. What is the deal with all these influencers saying they’re vegan when they’re either pescatarian or vegetarian. Using oat milk does not erase the fact you own leather shoes and bags and eat eggs.
@2.41 she says to celebrate his birthday “he decide not to be vegan for the week”

umm ok, but that’s not quite how it works 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She easily could have said “I decided to eat crap for a week” and not sell her bf out but she has to take someone down with her 🙄

• Haha
She's obsessed with him, edited her diet for him even though it appears she's taking him down with her on the sinking ship of unhealthy food (who remembers her constant mc Donald's mukbangs amd eating huge pizzas with her hair in a swimming pool drain?) She's always hanging off him koala bear like. She has admitted to fancying him since she was at school though, she asked him out, he declined and then she found him on tinder and he was bowled over by her instagram following and it all went full steam ahead.
A modern love story.

The lack of transparency with regard to her botox, fillers and breast implants is annoying and makes her untrustworthy in my eyes. She goes on and on (and on) about her hair, the colour, the extensions, cutting it then putting more in etc. Her nails, her (awful) tattoos and piercings as these are part of her look, loads of questions about my **** etc. Buy NEVER addresses the implants or botox/filler. I am sure there are LOADS of questions about it!

• Haha
I personally don’t think her relationship will last. She has become really full of herself which I think is becoming unattractive and high maintenance

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed 👆🏼 It must be exhausting being with someone who mood boards every little rattan and beige detail in her life! Everything is an event with her even if it’s the most basic task or decision. Who wants to bet how long it’ll be before she’s bored of gardening and the lemon tree and assorted herbs die.

Also has she addressed having the dog at the new place? I bet she’s just taken her back for a while until her gifted trips are back on and she’s no longer home or until she also gets bored of being responsible. If she addressed it now she’d have the Tanya type theories to contend with in the future once the dog gets dumped with her mum again..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way she films herself while staring at herself on the screen of her phone and start slyly smiling... eek. I tried imagining myself doing it and creeped myself out

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s cringe when she just films and does a strange kind of smile at the mirror/camera. Does she think it’s sexy? It just makes me embarrassed for her

It’s cringe when she just films and does a strange kind of smile at the mirror/camera. Does she think it’s sexy? It just makes me embarrassed for her
Yes that weird smile with her tongue right behind her teeth???

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her in ages, just wondering if her and Alix Icovetthee are still friends?!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her in ages, just wondering if her and Alix Icovetthee are still friends?!
Don’t think so! I think I remember Alix referencing something sort of ‘growing apart’ on a q&a....

Something must have happened as they were thick as thieves. Anyone know??

Reactions: 2
Don’t think so! I think I remember Alix referencing something sort of ‘growing apart’ on a q&a....

I think they both got really defensive over it at the time. Don't watch either of them now though

They used to have a lot in common, both aspiring fashun youtubers living alone with their bf that they'd been with since they were 12 or something. Differenced formed when alix suffered the loss of her mother and was dumped in quick succession. Suze is an extrovert, well in comparison to alix and after she was dumped too wanted to go out and socalise to distract herself while alix wanted to shut herself away. They had nothing in common anymore, suze's career went on the up, alix's didn't and what had been tying them together was gone.

Alix moved in with a man she met on tinder after a few months (less than 6?) And hasn't left the flat much since. They've both eaten a lot of vegan food since and are almost unrecognisable.

Reactions: 10
The PLT haul felt soooooooo fake to me. With her zara and h&m stuff you can tell she genuinely likes most of the bits and gives some proper feedback... With all of this tit she was just like "I LOVE it. No more needs to be said. It's amazing!"

Whole thing just came off as disingenuous and like it's somethings she's done purely for the pay check... A bit like her nasty gal hauls. Her heart ain't in it. Just shows how willing she is to exploit her followers trust for that affiliate link...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The PLT haul felt soooooooo fake to me. With her zara and h&m stuff you can tell she genuinely likes most of the bits and gives some proper feedback... With all of this tit she was just like "I LOVE it. No more needs to be said. It's amazing!"

Whole thing just came off as disingenuous and like it's somethings she's done purely for the pay check... A bit like her nasty gal hauls. Her heart ain't in it. Just shows how willing she is to exploit her followers trust for that affiliate link...
Being sooo amazed that the petite items fit her inseam was so dumb. No bleeping way they fit and you don’t have to roll them up (so tacky tacky). They’re the inseam length you should be wearing!

Her progress towards morphing into a Kardashian is near completion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.