HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually watch her but she popped up on my recs. I am irritated she got this massive Mango haul when I had the worst experience shopping with them in July/August. They were apparently either deliberately not fulfilling orders and/or selling stock they don’t have and then hoping you won’t notice. Never addressed what happened but I assume it had something to do with one of their factories? It was weird and crazy. I had to file three disputes to get them to refund me as they wouldn’t respond to my emails, and of course conveniently claimed they lost a one item parcel 2 months after the fact in transit once I got my money back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed since dropping the weight she’s always super keen to tell us she’s got a S or 8-10? If she wants to go oversized she’ll get a M because guys she’s so petite these days.. She didn’t do that a couple years ago..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed since dropping the weight she’s always super keen to tell us she’s got a S or 8-10? If she wants to go oversized she’ll get a M because guys she’s so petite these days.. She didn’t do that a couple years ago..
Oh, or how she’s so sorry and annoyed that she’s so off with her sizing and getting adjusted to her new size 🙄🙄🙄 Ya, we know Suze. You lost weight. Also love how she “sized up” but it fits as intended. Soooo, you bought the right size then?

These influencers are SO obsessed with their size, but it literally doesn’t matter. What matters is the actual garment measurements and the influencer’s body measurements.

she's lost weight and is constantly doing stuff such as awkwardly stretching her arm to show off how less chubby it is (like in the opening minutes of her latest zara haul) which makes me think she's relapsing into her ED again, does anyone else get that impression or is it just me..... being familiar with it, I think I know disordered behaviours when I see them

Reactions: 2
she's lost weight and is constantly doing stuff such as awkwardly stretching her arm to show off how less chubby it is (like in the opening minutes of her latest zara haul) which makes me think she's relapsing into her ED again, does anyone else get that impression or is it just me..... being familiar with it, I think I know disordered behaviours when I see them
Did she have an eating disorder before? I always remember her before

Another haul!!! It’s actually a bit gross how many hauls she’s done over the last few months 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Another haul!!! It’s actually a bit gross how many hauls she’s done over the last few months 😳
A bit gross 😳😳😳 The planet is literally on fire (LA hasn’t seen temperatures like they’re currently experiencing in 125,000 years) and every single one of her videos these past few months has been a haul. I get that it’s bleeping easy content to make and literally a no-effort money grab, BUT COME ON SUE. The consumerism is just plain tacky and in bad taste.

I agree, at this point idk what she enjoys more: making money off affiliate links or eye bleeping herself in the mirror

Reactions: 6
If this girl was chocolate she would eat herself. God she’s boring.

Reactions: 6
Do people actually only comment postive things or does she just delete any negative comments?! I can't work it out, as everyone who comments seems to be worshipping her / the constant hauls! I used to be a fan (enjoyed the vlogs a couple of months back) but it's just infuriating seeing the lack of shits given posting countless hauls! Ergh.

Reactions: 4
She must delete the comments or actually has one of her minions do it as she’s probably too busy clinging onto her bf or eye bleeping herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom 🤢

Reactions: 1
😴😴😴😴

It’s actually just so boring now it’s a joke. I can’t even be bothered to sit through anymore of these hauls of her buying trousers that are too long Or another “perfect body to wear with Joggers” or “perfect lounge piece”. Snoozie it’s dull girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really do like her style, I am very influenced by her, particularly in the autumn months. I like the girl.... But my GOD she is irritating me atm. I've never seen someone so in love with themself! Is she always this bad?! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Someone mailed it above... If she could eat herself she would!

Reactions: 3
😴😴😴😴

It’s actually just so boring now it’s a joke. I can’t even be bothered to sit through anymore of these hauls of her buying trousers that are too long Or another “perfect body to wear with Joggers” or “perfect lounge piece”. Snoozie it’s dull girl
Snoozie!!! This has GOT to be part of the next tread's title :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.