HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman! What a shocking transformation since she broke up with her long term boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
Her latest video,is she for real? I think most people can manage to work out how to wear a T-shirt jeans and trainers. Is this what passes as styling tips these days?! If she’d worn these two items only for a month and made a video I’d have been more interested, but really, a jumper and some pleather trousers and boots- groundbreaking! The tongue out smile thing she does is AWFUL. She genuinely is feeling herself in these fashion vids but I have no idea why.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair looks much better short but she’s so embarrassing when she gets herself a boyfriend.

I doubt he’ll move out again, at least the diy is getting attention because Ryan likes dogs 🤷‍♀️

Another boring what I wore in a week video. I don't know why she bothers she wears the same stuff all the time anyway and its always beige and black.

Checked in on Miss Suze for the first time in a while and...wow.

On a positive!! She does seem to have cleaned up a bit since getting a new boyfriend! I checked out on her last year when she posted a series of drunk Instagram stories pretending she was Ariana Grande while making a friend drive her to McDonalds in the middle of the night. Good to see she managed to step out of the gutter. 😙

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Saw her today at Lyons Farm Sainsbury’s which isn’t in Brighton .... has she moved?? She’s tiny but had socks and sliders and kept itching her hair. Looked like it needed a bloody good brush. BF is very tall !!

Reactions: 3
Saw her today at Lyons Farm Sainsbury’s which isn’t in Brighton .... has she moved?? She’s tiny but had socks and sliders and kept itching her hair. Looked like it needed a bloody good brush. BF is very tall !!
Not yet, think shes in the process of buying a house.

She appeared to be in Gran Canaria and has obviously had to return, now she’s stropping that people have called her irresponsible for travelling and posting content that’s tone deaf??! Boo hoo suze you are so hard done by.

2F6051C7-C52A-4C95-A0C7-4DA9C97A43AF.jpeg

She appeared to be in Gran Canaria and has obviously had to return, now she’s stropping that people have called her irresponsible for travelling and posting content that’s tone deaf??! Boo hoo suze you are so hard done by.

View attachment 96333
They better get ready for the backlash for continuing to post tit they are selling to get even worse and I am here for it! People that don't normally comment will because they will be frustrated with the current situation they are living in and with much more time on their hands. This whole Instagram as an escape spiel and spreading positivity with affiliate links is not gonna cut it.

They better get ready for the backlash for continuing to post tit they are selling to get even worse and I am here for it! People that don't normally comment will because they will be frustrated with the current situation they are living in and with much more time on their hands. This whole Instagram as an escape spiel and spreading positivity with affiliate links is not gonna cut it.
100% agree with you. People who are worried about their health, family and jobs saw this Moron posting away on holiday like nothing's going on and rightly said something! And now boo hoo because she’s been inconvenienced and had to flight home early she’s acting the victim?! witch please!!
And yes get used to it influencers because you fluffy tit is going to piss people off! Post ads at your peril!!

• Heart
Her extensions look a mess. She got gifted loads from Spacenk but hasnt marked anything in the description box or on screen as gifted or AD.:mad:

I thought her BF was only staying while his kitchen was done? hes moved his bloody decks in now :LOL:

Does no one watch susie .. would love a more lively thread. I wonder where her new house is

Does no one watch susie .. would love a more lively thread. I wonder where her new house is
I watch her but shes quite boring so not much to say. It will be interesting to see what the new house is like cant see it being massive if its in Brighton No way will she be able to afford anything big.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, I have not seem a lot of her videos since she moved in her current flat, just saw her house bying video and I am wondering how the house looks like inside. She brought the house by herself with is probably smart considering the relationship is pretty new. I wonder if the boyfriend is moving in with her?

To be honest, I have not seem a lot of her videos since she moved in her current flat, just saw her house bying video and I am wondering how the house looks like inside. She brought the house by herself with is probably smart considering the relationship is pretty new. I wonder if the boyfriend is moving in with her?
She’s said numerous times before that she wouldn’t be able to live with someone else especially her boyfriend for a long time, they need their own space. Which to be fair is a very wise decision and they’ve been together only nearly a year I think anyways.

I actually like her 😅 think she's getting a bit dull recently but hey we are stuck in lockdown so I'll let her off. Love her figure, wish I looked more like her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.