HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dog Nala was in her last vlog she had her overnight. Poor thing looked scared stiff ( the dog not suzie 😊 ) and the bf has moved in while he has a kitchen fitted.

Reactions: 1
Her dog Nala was in her last vlog she had her overnight. Poor thing looked scared stiff ( the dog not suzie 😊 ) and the bf has moved in while he has a kitchen fitted.
The boyfriend seems genuine and nice but she's extremely passive aggressive towards him.

OTHER PEOPLE ARE WATCHING HER VLOGMAS 😍😍

god that Lauren one is embarrassing, Ryan seems like a bit of a leech, but sue actually remembered she had a dog because Ryan likes dogs.
is she for real, she dumped the dog for months and takes it back because her latest boyfriend likes her. The poor thing.
I actually do enjoy her vlogmas (like I do Zoe’s... tradition) but I get the feeling she’s totally not bothered this year and it’s all about the new boyfriend and her latest witch... anyone know where Louis is?

OTHER PEOPLE ARE WATCHING HER VLOGMAS 😍😍

god that Lauren one is embarrassing, Ryan seems like a bit of a leech, but sue actually remembered she had a dog because Ryan likes dogs.
is she for real, she dumped the dog for months and takes it back because her latest boyfriend likes her. The poor thing.
I actually do enjoy her vlogmas (like I do Zoe’s... tradition) but I get the feeling she’s totally not bothered this year and it’s all about the new boyfriend and her latest witch... anyone know where Louis is?
I'm actually enjoying her vlogmas I like to see what presents people buy or in her case give from her PR box. I'm not keen on the pug faced bf and now he's moved in while he gets his kitchen done you just know he's not gonna move out. 😆

Her top lip looks so lumpy & odd - it casts a shadow that looks like a moustache. She’s naturally pretty but it changes the proportions of her face.

Vlogmas 8: None of those Lorna Luxe dresses were flattering on her, they made her look much bigger. The black one also had bin bag vibes :oops: The little nude kitten heel/mules are also awful, who is wearing them in winter??

Vlogmas 8: None of those Lorna Luxe dresses were flattering on her, they made her look much bigger. The black one also had bin bag vibes :oops: The little nude kitten heel/mules are also awful, who is wearing them in winter??
The black skirt she wore with trainers didn't suit her either.

I used to love Suzie about 5 years ago, I loved her makeup and bought so many good products on her recommendation. I zoned out of her a long time ago but saw her "2019 Beauty Favourites" and clicked on in...good god her makeup looked so tragic in the tutorial!:eek: And don't even get me started on the lips, bad tan and all those manky tattoos. Her skin looks awful too.

I actually really like her style... Her figure and love of lip filler and fake tan is really similar to my own look though (soz) except she is prettier! Glad I read about her here tbh, I have a new account to stalk

Reactions: 2
I actually really like her style... Her figure and love of lip filler and fake tan is really similar to my own look though (soz) except she is prettier! Glad I read about her here tbh, I have a new account to stalk
I enjoy her vlogs she's much watchable then most youtubers.

Reactions: 3
God all the products and makeup she had in her new vlog.:oops:
I can't believe the amounts she has hoarded. It's horrendous. I'm sure most of it is expired and she's not even focused on beauty any more so she doesn't need that much stuff. Instead of hoarding it all away until most of it has expired or she does the next declutter to replace the old junk with new, she should really donate it to people that would get joy out of those things.

I can't believe the amounts she has hoarded. It's horrendous. I'm sure most of it is expired and she's not even focused on beauty any more so she doesn't need that much stuff. Instead of hoarding it all away until most of it has expired or she does the next declutter to replace the old junk with new, she should really donate it to people that would get joy out of those things.
That full bottle of Chanel perfume just chucked in a draw! 😳

Wow her hair 😕 So sad now how little is left after bleaching so much! She used to have such beautiful hair.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.