HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really spent a lot of money trying to find a personality or something.
I am shocked she’s a few weeks shy of a haul a week. Her life must be so so so boring and empty.

Reactions: 10
I can’t with those hideous sock boots. Just because you’re so small and so petite, doesn’t mean everything looks good on you Sue.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her IG post 'dont forget to wear sunscreen and ignore your ex'.:unsure:
ugh... so petty and vulgar

What on earth is she talking about in that introduction?!

'This is one of the best times of year for styling in my opinion, it's one of my favourite times of year. We've already been through Summer, we know what we like from our Summer wardrobes, we've got our basics, we've got a few statement pieces, we may even have a few new pieces at this point-'

SUZIE, YOU'VE BEEN HAULING ALL YEAR LONG HUN, YOU'RE DROWNING IN NEW 'PIECES'.

'-Everything seems to work together really seamlessly and in the UK the weather isn't working against us too badly just yet so you can still get away with a bit of bare leg, a bit of ankle, a bit of a flimsy shoe, it all works together quite nicely. You can throw on a slider with a bit of knitwear, I love that. I'm actually not going to be doing that today, trying to step away from last year's Summer to Autumn styling video and give you something a bit different. This might be one of my favourite mixes of outfits I've ever done, it's basically taking the key pieces I've really loved during Spring and Summer and then using a lot of my basics and my go-to lighter jackets to layer up and I am loving everything so much, I'm really excited to get everything on, this may be what you see me in for the next couple of months. So there's definitely a little bit of everything in here, hopefully things everyone will have in their wardrobe in some capacity, whether it's the same style of jeans or the same colour of jeans, the basics, the jackets, hopefully there is something in here that will inspire you to rework the things you already have at home at the moment'

EVEN HER could take her boring style and fashion choices and turn them into something interesting to watch, IF she was creative or made a creative effort. Something fast paced, nice music, throw some cute graphics on there, a bit of cute b-roll. It's all in the editing. She doesn't even have to talk to make it cute!!!!! But instead she prefers to ramble and talk about knitwear and sliders together in the same outfit :sick::sick:🤮 nobody cares about your rambles, just move on, ya boring twit

It's sad how Snoozy creates the same content over and over again just because the people who follow her like it. I get that it's her job to get views but I feel like she's just lost herself in these meaningless hauls. Like there is nothing else she enjoys and she's become what her views want her to do rather than having her own personal hobbies to show. like what's her unique niche? Anyone can do a zara haul, anyone can ramble about stupid things, anyone can style a jumper, anyone can make coffee, anyone can do all of these boring things she does. WHat unique things that she have to show us? Nothing, it seems... so sad... I hope one day she stays true to herself, even if it means losing followers, because that would be someone to be genuinely interested in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I kept wondering why youtube keeps recommending the same video from
Suzie, i rarely watch her, it wasn’t the same video, Suzie just happens to only do zara hauls.

How can someone who rarely goes anywhere need to do a zara haul every week!? they don’t even have new stock that often.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get a proper job where your alarm goes off at 6am. Then you’ll really know what Monday Blues are! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
none of her days differ from each other, her entire life is just one big "weekend" so ofc she doesn't know the dread/anxiety of going back on mondays.

none of her days differ from each other, her entire life is just one big "weekend" so ofc she doesn't know the dread/anxiety of going back on mondays.
'That Monday feeling' as she makes an iced coffee then opens her third Zara order of the month before spending an hour doing her hair and makeup so someone can drive her to Bicester village. The struggle is real.

• Haha
Now she’s unboxing her new Chanel birthday bag. She’s so relatable! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤢🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Can’t bring myself to watch it yet!

Reactions: 8
She's so nervous to be sharing this experience with us... a lot of us have waited a long time for this (apparently).

Does anyone care? You bought another overpriced handbag. It seems so tone deaf, considering the state of the world right now, to think anyone is eagerly awaiting the big reveal of which handbag Sue bought.

I skipped through the rest but she talks for over seven minutes before showing the bag. Then talks for ten minutes while holding the bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.