HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so damn vapid… with her Chanel and Dior handbag on display. Moronic.. why would the therapist tell you to online shop doesnt the therapist know you do this already with or without the therapists consent.

Reactions: 10
Maybe they meant online shop for a new therapist so that she doesn’t have to deal with Suuz’s tit anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure any therapist worth their salt would NOT recommended online shopping to someone who is already at addiction levels of online shopping. Unless Sue conveniently left out that part of her personality/job.

@Eat My Shorts LOL! Have you missed the 100s of times she’s giggled that her boobs grow in size when she’s hormonal and then shrink down to size again 😂 To that I say, “OK, SUE 🤔🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure any therapist worth their salt would NOT recommended online shopping to someone who is already at addiction levels of online shopping. Unless Sue conveniently left out that part of her personality/job.

@Eat My Shorts LOL! Have you missed the 100s of times she’s giggled that her boobs grow in size when she’s hormonal and then shrink down to size again 😂 To that I say, “OK, SUE 🤔🙄
Hahaha oh yes! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God she is such a passive aggressive witch 'it's not covid before anyone gets dramatic about it' then talking about picking up parcels from the P.O 'my post office opens at the most random early hours in the morning, and I'm not leaving the house at those hours'. On about Hailie Bieber vibes oh hun you deffo ain't got no HB vibes you cant even style Nike 'dunks'! :rolleyes:

She thinks a white Balenciaga tote is great for running errands yeah until it gets dirty. Then she said 'when your life gathers too much clutter you cant properly clean because there is too many bits everywhere' well thats because you never stop bleeping ordering stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t watch this girls videos anymore, mainly because they are repetitive and she is very self-centred but, what an over consuming moron she is. See when the only thing that brings you any ounce of happiness is buying things, you know your life is empty.

Not sure I believe either of these claims lies 🤥🤥 Also, where have her boobs gone? 🤭🤭

This girl has no problems. She probably goes to therapy to be ✨relatable✨ Or to complain that she had a flyaway.. or that her lipliner didn’t match her lipstick a few months back. Her therapist had enough of her and told her to go and shop lmao.

• Haha
Just watched it! Seriously though…is she a hypochondriac? She’s always ill. Or did she just have a wee cold? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How the f&@# would she cope in an ACTUAL crisis?

That bag? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That smoothie? 🤢 Shes off her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found it odd that she was going on about being nervous about the previous video because she opened up soooo much… did she though? Or do I just need a grippy sock vacay? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure I believe either of these claims lies 🤥🤥 Also, where have her boobs gone? 🤭🤭
Again, Sue. This sweater doesn’t suit you because you have a short torso. You don’t need a smaller size. It just doesn’t suit you AND THAT’S OKAY!

I honestly think she’s such always sick or manic or stressed because she’s not getting enough nutrients.

AND GIRL. Her lips at the beginning of the vid. You sure you got all that filler dissolved?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Again, Sue. This sweater doesn’t suit you because you have a short torso. You don’t need a smaller size. It just doesn’t suit you AND THAT’S OKAY!

I honestly think she’s such always sick or manic or stressed because she’s not getting enough nutrients.

AND GIRL. Her lips at the beginning of the vid. You sure you got all that filler dissolved?!?
Yep, her lips are all kinds of wrong!

she has an awful lot of sugar in her diet and that’s just in coffee and smoothies 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Yep, her lips are all kinds of wrong!

she has an awful lot of sugar in her diet and that’s just in coffee and smoothies 🤢🤢
You know, I really believe that all the vegan versions of real foods she eats are doing her a real disservice. Like, it’s one thing to crave pizza once in a while and needing vegan cheese, but she puts it on everything. When she does eat, she eats a lot of processed “vegan” food/ingredients, as opposed to making her own plant-based meals.

And what is with all these UK YouTubers being so fake surprised that conventional supermarkets use so much plastic. If you’re concerned, shop from farmers markets or grow your own Sue.

Reactions: 6
You know, I really believe that all the vegan versions of real foods she eats are doing her a real disservice. Like, it’s one thing to crave pizza once in a while and needing vegan cheese, but she puts it on everything. When she does eat, she eats a lot of processed “vegan” food/ingredients, as opposed to making her own plant-based meals.

And what is with all these UK YouTubers being so fake surprised that conventional supermarkets use so much plastic. If you’re concerned, shop from farmers markets or grow your own Sue.
Absolutely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she said she’s so stressed out because her wardrobe room is in a state. I’d love for my biggest stress to be over how organised my clothes are! She really needs to read the room

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.