HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new IG video for 'my everyday makeup' featuring Tom Ford foundation, funny that because last week you were using the Nars foundation!

Reactions: 3
You know, I really believe that all the vegan versions of real foods she eats are doing her a real disservice. Like, it’s one thing to crave pizza once in a while and needing vegan cheese, but she puts it on everything. When she does eat, she eats a lot of processed “vegan” food/ingredients, as opposed to making her own plant-based meals.

And what is with all these UK YouTubers being so fake surprised that conventional supermarkets use so much plastic. If you’re concerned, shop from farmers markets or grow your own Sue.

She was trying to be relatable there. She doesn’t mind her clothing being sent to her in plastic bags does she. Bloody idiot she is.

Reactions: 3
It looks like Sue’s pant legs are covering rolls of toilet paper. CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE THEM TO A PROFESSIONAL TAILOR AND STOP WITH THE IRON FABRIC TAPE. The tape is fine if it’s like an inch. She’s hem job is easily 5-6 inches!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Joe and the Juice is overrated Sue!
Also anyone else irritated by how over the top she was being in 2 diff vids about her info box not working? She was going on about how much work she puts into it and acting like it's the end of the world, I was like get a grip woman please lol.

Reactions: 8
7D0CE217-B83A-4DA0-A5EB-69E577C8E008.png

Not approved by her : texting back and aging gracefully. Yeah Sue, you‘re such an eDgY pOpuLaR GiRL. Ma‘am you‘re going into your thirties and seemed to have skipped puberty completely and now you‘re acting like a hybrid of Regina George and Hailey Bieber. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1176643
Not approved by her : texting back and aging gracefully. Yeah Sue, you‘re such an eDgY pOpuLaR GiRL. Ma‘am you‘re going into your thirties and seemed to have skipped puberty completely and now you‘re acting like a hybrid of Regina George and Hailey Bieber. It’s embarrassing.
'Small talk'

..... From the person who chats away to herself for hour and hours about which outfits are cute and which innovative new way she's waved her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Small talk'

..... From the person who chats away to herself for hour and hours about which outfits are cute and which innovative new way she's waved her hair.
Yes this 😹😹 she’s SO dull and boring! She can make a five minute video stretch out to 40 mins with her inane waffling. I do wonder how these people would fare in a “normal job”. Boss witch Suze obviously would think she would kill it but she’d be found out as the uncreative bore she is by lunchtime.

Reactions: 16
Her content makes me cringe, all of it. @poopettemetis great point re her crappy iron tape hem jobs. It's weird, she's so cheap in some ways (not paying for alterations) and so frivolous in others.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1176643
Um pretty sure we’ve seen her eat cauliflower with buffalo sauce (because she’s VeGaN like her BoYFriENd).

@PrincessPigerella She’s already 30! I know she’s trying hard to be funny and nonchalant, but like come on Sue, haven’t we passed the state “ew aging” phase?!

Reactions: 2
NOT APPROVED BY ME....

calling yourselves influencers just because you buy clothes everyday
thinking you've got Hailey Beiber vibes just because you own some Nike 'Dunks'
The word 'cute'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
NOT APPROVED BY ME....

calling yourselves influencers just because you buy clothes everyday
thinking you've got Hailey Beiber vibes just because you own some Nike 'Dunks'
The word 'cute'
Not approved by me

Hauling more clothes than you can wear in a lifetime
Drinking cute sugarry coffees in the bathroom
Assuming everyone is obsessed with your boring brunette hair
Hanging out in sweaty workout clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not approved by me

Hauling more clothes than you can wear in a lifetime
Drinking cute sugarry coffees in the bathroom
Assuming everyone is obsessed with your boring brunette hair
Hanging out in sweaty workout clothes
this! She thinks everyone is obsessed with it. It’s the most basiccccc hair style, cut, colour everything. No one gives a faaaaaak su, people are dying.

Anyone know if she’s posting tonight? If so what it’s on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New to this thread, I don’t mind Suzie but is she blind to how terrible her hair looks? Her parting is doing her face no favours at all, it makes her forehead look huge. And the colour is all wrong! It might look better if she wasn’t so damn orange.
Why do influencers think orange is a good look? Just embrace being pale, we live in the UK, there is no regular sunshine, we’re all pale, deal with it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.