HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to tell…since she’s such a rambler.

She’s stressed about aging because she feels like she’s aged 10 years in 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
As with all her life updates she is super vague about it. Which makes it even harder to take it seriously - at least I think. Mental health issues should be taken seriously and I think it is great that we now talk more openly about it then we used to. However there is a difference between having mental health issues and just feeling a bit stressed out about your age and achievements in life. Calling the latter mental health issues just trivializes what other traumatic stuff people go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you have stretched out your lips with filler they may never go back to the size they were originally, just look a bit deflated. I honestly think that it will become passè to get lip filler soon and lots of people will regret it.

Reactions: 8
If you have stretched out your lips with filler they may never go back to the size they were originally, just look a bit deflated. I honestly think that it will become passè to get lip filler soon and lots of people will regret it.
I think it already is to be fair.

Reactions: 6
I think it already is to be fair.
I agree. People are starting to see the effects a few years on and the general consensus seems to be it’s not worth it for deflated lip slugs and unnatural facial features.

I also really hope that teenagers stop getting these treatments. Those poor kids have no idea how fillers will affect them 10, 20, 30 years from now. It’s a very sad reflection of our society.

hi 🧡 I mostly lurk these days, but I’ll just leave this here, i’ts from the newest vlog, I would hate to think that I put so much work into a project and then it turns out like… that… she really is delusional if she thinks that that video appealed to a wide variety of women, genuinely concerned for her decision-making skills atp 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
hi 🧡 I mostly lurk these days, but I’ll just leave this here, i’ts from the newest vlog, I would hate to think that I put so much work into a project and then it turns out like… that… she really is delusional if she thinks that that video appealed to a wide variety of women, genuinely concerned for her decision-making skills atp 😂
Wow. Those were outfits for people of a similar build to her, who have the same budget as her and go to the same types of wedding as she does.

If she was remotely interested in diversity and appealing to a wide range of women then she could talk about size ranges for plus sized women, or just anyone over a size 8. Maybe she could try finding some nice dresses on Depop or Ebay to demonstrate not everything has to be new from Zara and budget friendly options/ planet friendly options exist. Maybe she could even talk to and collaborate with someone who isn't a so smoll xs white girl to get another perspective on wedding appropriate outfits.

• Heart
Wow. Those were outfits for people of a similar build to her, who have the same budget as her and go to the same types of wedding as she does.

If she was remotely interested in diversity and appealing to a wide range of women then she could talk about size ranges for plus sized women, or just anyone over a size 8. Maybe she could try finding some nice dresses on Depop or Ebay to demonstrate not everything has to be new from Zara and budget friendly options/ planet friendly options exist. Maybe she could even talk to and collaborate with someone who isn't a so smoll xs white girl to get another perspective on wedding appropriate outfits.
YEEES exactly!! as a fat girl I almost feel gaslighted 😂 most of the brands she wears doesn’t even carry sizes bigger than a size 12-14, Suze who are you fooling??

• Angry
  • Heart
YEEES exactly!! as a fat girl I almost feel gaslighted 😂 most of the brands she wears doesn’t even carry sizes bigger than a size 12-14, Suze who are you fooling??
Sometimes (always) I wonder if she has cotton wool in that head of hers. Or is that she’s so wrapped in herself, she‘s oblivious?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, that stood out to me too. She’s in her own little world where everyone is petite and smol and so teeny. Also, we already know she’s a tit “stylist”, but if she wanted a career doing that after YouTube, she needs to know how to dress people of different sizes, heights, styles, etc. in ways that make them feel good and confident. Aside from Insta Thots, I don’t know who would wear these dresses to a wedding.

I’m usually a size US 18 (smol fat LOL) and, even if those dresses came in my size, there would be no way I’d feel an inch of comfort wearing them for a wedding. For one, my boobies would fall out on the dance floor and two, that is waaaaay too much skin for a non-celebrity wedding. Like Kendall can wear whatever she wants to Paris Hilton’s wedding, but the dress she wore would not fly at Brighton Bonnie’s at the village church.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not only did she fail in that part,she also pretends like it is so much work. As if looking for dresses of different sizes and for different occasions -which she failed at- is very hard phd-level research.
I'm sorry, Suzie, we know what actual work feels like!

• Heart
Did she not say there would be two videos a week? run out of shopping content already?

Reactions: 3
Im SHOCKED with the cheek of her. Saying that a video trying on dresses takes her weeks to produce?! You literally do nothing!!!! What about people who do actual work and don’t complain about it? She’s so tone deaf,makes me mad

Reactions: 14
Im SHOCKED with the cheek of her. Saying that a video trying on dresses takes her weeks to produce?! You literally do nothing!!!! What about people who do actual work and don’t complain about it? She’s so tone deaf,makes me mad
I had a wedding in September that I was set on buying a new dress for and work, life, and other responsibilities didn’t even give me the time to try on a few dresses! Just wore something I already had and kind of DIY-ed it to make it more interesting. She’s in her own little world. Ignorance truly is bliss for that one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.