HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute show off she is about her teeth, you know sometimes being humble is attractive

Reactions: 5
At this point it's basically part of her brand to order stuff that will likely not fit a bigger than average chest (corsets, tops with cups, low cut shirts and all sorts of tiny little tops) and then produce content by trying to fit her tits in to all these garments that obviously have been designed at the lowest cost for an average shape.

And I'm absolutely not shaming her body (which is gorgeous), I'm just shaming the endless cycle of acquiring cheap clothing that's not meant to be worn outside of Instagram.
I’m so confused by this. I stopped following Suzi ages ago but I’m reading all these comments about her having a bit chest. She always used to be virtually flat chested. What have I missed?!

She’s a walking contradiction. I remember just a couple years back she said the thought and process of ageing doesn’t bother her at all. Now suddenly she’s all sad about it and has #poormentalhealth

Reactions: 3
I’m not one to downplay mental health but I’m not convinced she’s as bad as she thinks. I have personal experience of it with family members. I know it varies from person to person of course.

She reckons all the lip filler has gone now. I beg to differ. Her “normal” top lip was always quite small!

What an absolute show off she is about her teeth, you know sometimes being humble is attractive
They barely look any different to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised that turning 30 seems to have affected her so much. I don’t remember being so bothered when I turned 30, and don’t really recall any of my friends being so upset either? Yes its a milestone birthday but 30 really isn’t seen as old or past it nowadays when so many people achieve amazing things in their 30s and beyond!

Reactions: 7
I’m not one to downplay mental health but I’m not convinced she’s as bad as she thinks. I have personal experience of it with family members. I know it varies from person to person of course.

She reckons all the lip filler has gone now. I beg to differ. Her “normal” top lip was always quite small!

She’s surely had fillers in her jaw?!

Reactions: 1

Loool. And omg she has aged sooooooooo much

Reactions: 2
At least she recognizes her weight loss has made her age faster. I find it interesting that she’s willing to do Botox and fillers, but has adverse reactions to facials.

But I also call bullshit on the mental health stuff. A lot of influencers have aged poorly. I suspect it’s all the product they use (and doing what Caroline Hirons says) and the fake tans definitely don’t help. The fact that she’s probably making at least £100k/year, while getting her entire lifestyle comped, and owns property by 30 while her peers are still renting and working nonstop in order to barely get by? Come on Sue, have some perspective.

At the end of the day, she’s as vapid as they come and probably only says what she says to get faceless praise from her followers on the internet.

Reactions: 10
At least she recognizes her weight loss has made her age faster. I find it interesting that she’s willing to do Botox and fillers, but has adverse reactions to facials.

But I also call bullshit on the mental health stuff. A lot of influencers have aged poorly. I suspect it’s all the product they use (and doing what Caroline Hirons says) and the fake tans definitely don’t help. The fact that she’s probably making at least £100k/year, while getting her entire lifestyle comped, and owns property by 30 while her peers are still renting and working nonstop in order to barely get by? Come on Sue, have some perspective.

At the end of the day, she’s as vapid as they come and probably only says what she says to get faceless praise from her followers on the internet.
I refuse to watch her video to find out about the mental health stuff. What is she claiming?

Reactions: 2
The way she said ‘ I have poor mental health ‘ that smile. She is completely lying and she knows it. I normally never doubt people when they say that but she 100% doesn’t strike me as genuine on that front.

Reactions: 5
Hard to tell…since she’s such a rambler.

She’s stressed about aging because she feels like she’s aged 10 years in 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
oh god, cry me a river. Most people have wasted 2 years of their life thanks to covid - get over it snoozie.

oh god, cry me a river. Most people have wasted 2 years of their life thanks to covid - get over it snoozie.
Whenever she says crap like this I immediately think about the teachers, the parents, the medical staffs, the low income people, the people who lost loved ones but couldn’t celebrate their lives, the people who had to take public transit into work, etc. over the the past 3 years while Sue hung out talking into a camera at home about her hair and hauling more junk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
a lot of her "poor mental health" could be fixed by creating some life purpose, doing some actual work, contributing to the world in a meaningful way. there are so many things she could do, just volunteering at a women's shelter, animal shelter or homeless shelter a few hours a week is a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
a lot of her "poor mental health" could be fixed by creating some life purpose, doing some actual work, contributing to the world in a meaningful way. there are so many things she could do, just volunteering at a women's shelter, animal shelter or homeless shelter a few hours a week is a start.
Such a good suggestion. Since retiring last October I’ve been volunteering for causes I’m passionate about and it’s done more for my poor mental health than either CBT or medication.

• Heart
That would cut into the time she wastes staring adoringly at herself through a viewfinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got poor mental health because she's in her house 90% of the time opening bloody boxes.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.