HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha removing 3 teddy coats from her wardrobe was the winter closet “clear out”. To then add another one in from Alo Yoga.

Those Fendi boots need to be burned. They don’t look good on anyone and especially don’t look good on someone who’s 5’2”, despite her being oh so skinny and teeny.
How long until that hideous cute, very cute, really cute :sick: #gifted All Saints dressed is posted on Depop? Place your bet...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How long until that hideous cute, very cute, really cute :sick: #gifted All Saints dressed is posted on Depop? Place your bet...
You could literally see from the way she talking about it that she was going to try and avoid wearing it at all costs to the Christmas party and depop it at the earliest chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After watching the frow video, her posts on IG and her videos… I can officially say she looks different in every single shot. 🤯.

aside from that, her Depop rail contains as much clothes as the average persons entire wardrobe.

also, her comment about being too lazy to take the tags off clothes just makes me laugh. You obviously just resale or return everything. Who do you think you’re fooling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how these girls get away with fake tanning themselves to a whole new race, IMO it’s in the same league as blackface
Some of them are borderline black fishing.

That's not tanning though, it's a filter.
Tamara Kalinic is the master of it. You would think she is Caribbean going by the heavily filtered pictures.

Reactions: 7
What is she waffling on about her family unit changing and apologising for “disappearing”. Can’t say I’ve noticed her absence? Has there even been one? She’s hinting towards someone close to her having died but won’t spit it out. So just say nothing then? She’s an odd one

Reactions: 8
What is she waffling on about her family unit changing and apologising for “disappearing”. Can’t say I’ve noticed her absence? Has there even been one? She’s hinting towards someone close to her having died but won’t spit it out. So just say nothing then? She’s an odd one
She said bereavement and family unit changing, wonder if parents are getting divorced

Reactions: 6
She said in one of her videos recently that she wasn't pregnant. It does, however, sound like her parents are splitting up by the way she is talking and that it is a 'loss' of sorts. I did think it was something to do with Nala as she said that she had an issue in a previous vlog but I don't think so now. I'm just catching up on a load of You Tube videos today and have watched a few of Susie's, so the information is fresh in my head.

Reactions: 6
A grandparent died a month or two ago, but it could also definitely be that her parents are getting divorced. Her brother’s not engaged, right? That would be cause for celebration tho?

Yeah I’ve been wondering what’s going on for her to refer to her family unit changing (whatever it is sounds dramatic and a big deal)… I’m assuming it’s not related to her grandparent passing away? Or could it be related to it? She mentioned something about a grandparent going to live in a home a few months back but I’m not sure if that could’ve been the same grandparent who passed away. But it could well be something separate like her parents separating which would make more sense 🤔 she’s always extremely vague so it’s really hard to read between the lines.

Reactions: 3
I feel like it could also be absolutely nothing major. She seems to overthink everything like how she wants her hair long for her birthday so it looks nice under beanies and for “autumnal things” but if she’d gone to Ibiza she would’ve cut it short. Like, who gives a tit! It may be something huge but I hope for her it’s just minor and it just seems huge to her like everything. Also her content is now about clothes and not lifestyle so just don’t mention it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way Sue talks about minor events, it could just as easily be a new haircut as it could a bereavement. Rather than vague comments and people speculating it would make more sense to say 'if I seem off, there's a lot going on in my personal life at the minute. I won't be sharing details right now but just bear with me' or something. Or just not mention it at all, considering her usual content is just 'So cute 150 staple coats for winter'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.