HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to leave the clothes hauls aside and invest in some proper skin care. Her skin looks grey and withered
Now Im not being mean because I also sometimes suffer from spots but she needs to sort her skin out. The money she spends on designer bags she doesn't need should be spent on a dermatologist. Also her makeup looks thick and that cant help her skin.

Those dresses she tried on wow talk about looking cheap. They were giving me Vivienne pretty woman vibes.

Gucci logo socks, fendi logo tights as a 'fashion influencer' doesn't she realise that all those designer logos are trashy looking?

Reactions: 7
“What I did this week” = an event she doesn’t provide any details on, coffee making, buying more crap and trying it on, lighting every single candle she owns (her house must just reek).
I'm glad this was someone else's take away from that video! What she did that week was buy more stuff. Quelle surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“What I did this week” = an event she doesn’t provide any details on, coffee making, buying more crap and trying it on, lighting every single candle she owns (her house must just reek).

I can’t get over those hideous “Cinderella heels”. Cindy would NEVER.
Oh dear God. Inthefrow bought those ugly heels too ⚰⚰⚰

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Those shoes were ugly AF. She really has little going on in her life, apart from a few PR trips all she does is shop.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to sound awful but the longer her hair gets and the more weight she looses the worse her videos get. It’s like she thinks her new look will sell whatever she’s trying to push on people in her video. She’s so busy and always working yet she can’t even handle two videos a week and when they are posted there is no content to them.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she insists on the beige lip with darker liner. It doesn’t suit her. Especially with the caramel tan. She put on a lippie with more warmth in it in the latest bore fest video and it looks so much nicer. I think it was a Kylie one.

I agree with the person who said that her week was basically just her not vlogging an event she went to about which she didn't mention anything. (I'm new to tattle so haven't figured out how to reply yet 🙈)
I just don't know how you can do that. I mean there are lots of people who on a certain day don't feel 100% themselves, but they still get on with their day and do their jobs. However that being said, I didn't even notice she hadn't posted videos for a while until she mentioned it. Oops! 🤭

I agree with the person who said that her week was basically just her not vlogging an event she went to about which she didn't mention anything. (I'm new to tattle so haven't figured out how to reply yet 🙈)
I just don't know how you can do that. I mean there are lots of people who on a certain day don't feel 100% themselves, but they still get on with their day and do their jobs. However that being said, I didn't even notice she hadn't posted videos for a while until she mentioned it. Oops! 🤭
Welcome! Click on the "Quote" button on the bottom right x

No offense Sue (all of the offense), but your New Look leggings aren’t opaque and look like the cheap ass tit with a side of human rights abuses that they are.

What haul are we expecting next? I think a collective homeware one full of 'so cute, cosy, snuggly' items.

• Haha
She genuinely thinks people care about her life. I’ll never forget when she posted some stupid top or should I say ‘ piece ‘ and said to grab it quickly as every time she posts something it ‘ sells out fast ‘ 😂I swear her subscribers amount on youtube have been stagnant for agessss. Her lack of uploads is questionable. She will come on with a ‘ life update ‘ and talk about how she’s dealing with severe anxiety and that she’s so sorry she’s been away because we’ve been dying to watch her hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realized something. Sue bought the We Are Kin strappy dress (black designer, lots of press after Danielle Bernstein stole the design for her own line) and she’s never worn it. I wonder if it got returned after the rush of the #buyblack movement died down. And how many fast fashion black dresses have there been since?

Last edited:
Knock me down with a feather its a Zara haul, who'd have thought it? She's only gone and lost the diamond necklace Ryan bought her for her birthday! Also is she ok? buying 2 more beanie hats from Zara when she already has about 5 :rolleyes: and when she's packing for the farmhouse house and says she need the Gucci trainers as they are her driving shoes but then remembers she isn't driving but takes them anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god she looks so old at the beginning of the video 0:38 seconds where you can just see half of her face, the bottom half and neck looks aged. She’s like 11 months older than me Jesus I’m scared of getting there now lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.