Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to play devils advocate here, earlier in this thread tattlers were mocking suzie for claiming to be petite when it seemed she was a larger dress size. She’s now lost weight, we don’t know what she eats or what workouts she does, but again tattlers are unhappy with her body.

Reactions: 10
Just to play devils advocate here, earlier in this thread tattlers were mocking suzie for claiming to be petite when it seemed she was a larger dress size. She’s now lost weight, we don’t know what she eats or what workouts she does, but again tattlers are unhappy with her body.
We poke fun at her being petite because she constantly mentions that she’s petite, as if it’s a personality trait. Nothing to do with her body size, just the fact that she always brings up how short she is. Case in point: she has in her Depop description that she’s 5”2’, but only like 3 of the pieces listed have photos with her wearing the product, so why bother mentioning it? She’s just exasperating and never forgets to point out that she’s petite or tiny or short.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I definitely wasn’t commenting on her weight but rather that she mentioned it in every video like it’s a unique quality or that it made her SOOO different.

Reactions: 6
I guess she does mention it a lot, but she’s the only influencer I follow who is actually petite (height wise). she doesn’t look underweight to me in her latest video, maybe she’s just been eating less junk?

I guess she does mention it a lot, but she’s the only influencer I follow who is actually petite (height wise). she doesn’t look underweight to me in her latest video, maybe she’s just been eating less junk?
You don’t need to be underweight to have an eating disorder, it’s more about the rapidity of her weight loss and her behaviours that are red flags for one, along with the fact she has stated she has an ED history. Just because she isn’t skinny doesn’t mean it’s not a healthy size for her personally (only a doctor could assess that we are just speculating).

Reactions: 7
You don’t need to be underweight to have an eating disorder, it’s more about the rapidity of her weight loss and her behaviours that are red flags for one, along with the fact she has stated she has an ED history. Just because she isn’t skinny doesn’t mean it’s not a healthy size for her personally (only a doctor could assess that we are just speculating).
I hope those close to her see any red flags like you mentioned. I know ED behaviours are easy to slip into. We’re all under a lot of stress so I guess that could trigger past behaviours 🙁

Still think she's covering up and eating disorder and low key liking the attention
Please remember that eating disorders are a mental health disorder. If that is the case, low self esteem is one of the signs and therefore positive affirmation (attention) is part of this and not something she should be judged on.

Reactions: 4
Please remember that eating disorders are a mental health disorder. If that is the case, low self esteem is one of the signs and therefore positive affirmation (attention) is part of this and not something she should be judged on.
Hey, if she puts it out there for the public to see... I can judge all I want. I haven't messaged this to her. It's her choice if she reads it. It's my opinion, and Im allowed ti have one.

Hey, if she puts it out there for the public to see... I can judge all I want. I haven't messaged this to her. It's her choice if she reads it. It's my opinion, and Im allowed ti have one.
No ones saying you’re not allowed your opinion lol? People are gently educating you about eating disorders and guiding you to have a slightly more empathetic approach. We are also “allowed” to have these opinions as well.
Anyway, I actually kinda liked her latest reel on instagram. The outfit wasn’t anything groundbreaking but it was put together nicely.

Reactions: 3
No ones saying you’re not allowed your opinion lol? People are gently educating you about eating disorders and guiding you to have a slightly more empathetic approach. We are also “allowed” to have these opinions as well.
Anyway, I actually kinda liked her latest reel on instagram. The outfit wasn’t anything groundbreaking but it was put together nicely.
I actually have an ED myself, which is why I recognise the signs... Looking for approval and loving the attention from it. Classic, and exactly what I do myself..

I actually have an ED myself, which is why I recognise the signs... Looking for approval and loving the attention from it. Classic, and exactly what I do myself..
This is what i felt too. The pretence of wanting to eat more but then not. Showing off how clothes are too big etc. It actually made me really angry with how irresponsible the video was. Talking about her 2 periods per month was concerning, i hope she can sort it out with her doctors.

If my morning routine was 2 hours of pottering around, 20 minutes figuring out what to wear, 30 minutes to apply my makeup and walking around my house opening windows, I’d never meet my deadlines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Madness how suzie thinks she’s a total babe but is oblivious to her huge moustache and hairy nostrils when she does her close ups?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Madness how suzie thinks she’s a total babe but is oblivious to her huge moustache and hairy nostrils when she does her close ups?! 😂
I can't handle the hairy nostrils. Thought I was the only one that had noticed 😬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said saying goodbye to ryan is a ten minute ordeal yep she sure is needy

• Wow
  • Haha
I find her latest reels to be very similar to Sammy Jefcoate’s the way she does the shots and then finished up with makeup lol

Reactions: 2
Not watched her in a while but watched her morning routine. I feel that the amount of time these girls (not just her) spend by themselves and on themselves is why they are all so anxious. Imagine thinking that much about what to wear and how to do your hair. It’s all just so self involved and must lead to them obsessing over stupid tit that most people simply do not have time for. I know it is their job to look good but I can’t fathom spending time on my hair and make up just to sit at home and maybe walk the dog. Doesn’t mean you can’t put a bit on to feel good but it’s just all so excessive isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not watched her in a while but watched her morning routine. I feel that the amount of time these girls (not just her) spend by themselves and on themselves is why they are all so anxious. Imagine thinking that much about what to wear and how to do your hair. It’s all just so self involved and must lead to them obsessing over stupid tit that most people simply do not have time for. I know it is their job to look good but I can’t fathom spending time on my hair and make up just to sit at home and maybe walk the dog. Doesn’t mean you can’t put a bit on to feel good but it’s just all so excessive isn’t it.
I agree. It’s all so very superficial 😏😏

Reactions: 5
maybe that explains why every time she tries to talk about the most simple thing she rambles on and on and on about the things surrounding it. Like if she wants to explain how she does her makeup or hair she will just go on and on about million things before actually getting to the point 😂😂 her video for changes in 2021 was 30 min long!!!!! And it was her mainly talking about how much weight she lost without doing any exercise 🙄

Exactly. Rambling on about herself. There she is asking her followers what she should do to her hair and you’ve got these absolute nutters actually engaging with this self absorbed tit. If I asked everyone on my Instagram (lol) what I should do with my hair (or my friends on WhatsApp) they’d be like 😴 whatever you want!!! Because in all honesty who actually gives a tit! If I see a friend (god wouldn’t that be nice right now!) and I think they look nice then I tell them but I don’t expect them to go into the minutest detail about the thought process behind purchasing whatever ‘piece’ I complement! I’m not friends with them for their exterior. I don’t care if they’ve found the perfect dog walking coat, brunch outfit etc etc

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.