Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, it looks like a show home. Like the first home in a new subdivision that has bare bones furniture and no personality so potential owners can “see their vision”. It’s literally devoid of any personality, but I guess when you don’t have a personality of your own, it’s to be expected.
As bland as she is 🙊 haha.

The house she lived in with her ex was so much better decorated, more homely and not so bland or cold. Her bedroom was lovely (and pretty big!) too and had more personality due to the blush pink touches and also more personal touches in general.

Reactions: 6
How you going to have a hermes blanket and the cheapest ikea sofa. Thats just weird. Also, do you notice how 98% of the stuff she buys from zara for hauls she doesnt wear. Do we think she takes them back, i wonder how much money she really has after buying the house. Most her stuff is gifted
Do you think she was hoping for a sofa collab but eventually had to accept that DFS don’t care about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously, snoozles we don’t need your advice because we could all teach you a thing or two! Just saying.
I seriously think all of these clothing hauls/clothing style videos are just her way of showing off how much weight she's lost recently! She's probably thinking to herself - Look how slim and drop dead gorgeous I am (as she eye-fucks herself in the camera lens) My followers will be sooooo jealous of my fit body! 🤢 I think It's also showing how brain dead she is for content when she has to ask for advice on content to film. 🥱

Do you think she was hoping for a sofa collab but eventually had to accept that DFS don’t care about her 😂
Definitely what I think she was hoping for. You could imagine dear old snoozie reaching out to DFS and them replying with "Who the duck are you love?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is random but the direction of her herringbone floors bothers me. Herringbone is traditionally ran the length of the house/room, and hers seems the opposite? I wonder why she did it like that. Maybe I'm misunderstanding her house layout.

Reactions: 3
Yay another zara haul. Full of oversized tit and more coats/jackets that she wont wear. They all look awful & thanks for showing is the weight you lost on your jeans. Urgh shes annoying. One of the WORST zara hauls iv seen in a long time!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yay another zara haul. Full of oversized tit and more coats/jackets that she wont wear. They all look awful & thanks for showing is the weight you lost on your jeans. Urgh shes annoying. One of the WORST zara hauls iv seen in a long time!
Omg. More clothes she either never wears or sends back. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I almost wanted to rewind and count how many times she says “obsessed” but wasn’t prepared to put myself through that torture again. She goes on and on and on and on about the simplest items and what to team them with! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stares at her reflection in the view finder. And “admin-y bits” 🤣
That's my favourite new influencer trope. "It's an admin-y day full of admin-y bits," and then lots of instagrams of a vague, neatly staged "reply to email, film video, edit video, make dinner (hello fresh)" to-do list. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's my favourite new influencer trope. "It's an admin-y day full of admin-y bits," and then lots of instagrams of a vague, neatly staged "reply to email, film video, edit video, make dinner (hello fresh)" to-do list. :LOL:
Same! Definitely letting my boss know tomorrow AM not to expect too much of me because it’s an admin-y day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she think she's a fashion guru? She has a wretched style made up of trends slapped on trends slapped on trends, from her home to her clothing. Ugh.
She wanted to be a personal stylist or a hired stylist for real celebs / the wealthy. She said that was her back up?
I don’t know if it’s the horrible fake tan, the weight loss, the LV Pouchette Métis over the one shoulder or what she thinks is fAsHiOn, but she’s really aging herself. With the extreme weight loss, it looks like she’s lost a lot of bounce or youthfulness in her face. Maybe it’s just me?
she's 30, she will be loosing her youthful fullness of her face. Unless she gets face fillers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Admin is what I put on my timesheet when what I’ve really been doing is skiving watching Married at First Sight! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched her videos and think i caught up, vlogs in dec etc. New year and anxiety talk. I found her talk about being too thin pretty unrealistic tbh, it seems she is loving having lost the weight, to the extent she hasn't clocked her neck and face yet. Then went on to show an extremely small portion of squash pasta and broccoli. She may have no appetite due to the nerves of having less work / money but she isn't eating small high calorie meals of which there are plenty of plant based options. Nuts, seeds, mango, pots of houmous, avocados, granola, bananas, bread, big potatoes if she is avoiding processed foods.
Disappointing Suze.

Also got the impression she wants ryan to propose asap, maybe because he bought a house with his ex gf?

Lastly, all clothes still horrible. (Sorry) and her bungalow looks so empty and she apparently doesn't have heating or won't turn it on.

Reactions: 5
Agree. She thinks she looks hot tit when in reality it's aged her 20 years and she looked better before. And no I'm not jealous, I'm smaller than her.

Reactions: 3
Im sure this is her x
This must be what they mean by admin day, retuning zara clothes and making pins on pintrest.
I think she replies yay or nay to her manager about what freebies or spons she wants to take on. Realllly taxing.

Her neck is looking really unhealthy. Like noticeably bad, she is a beauty/fashion blogger / youtuber so she should get this in check before she seriously spirals as it will effect her job. I get anxiety / appetite etc. But you need to put the work in, and it can be work when you're not active hungry, but she isn't.

All those clothes never see the light of day again, I'd prefer a quite homely vlog opposed to another haul. Are they really profitable right now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.